'Eomma' and 'Appa' are Meant To Be

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyunie, umm.. So is your Jaemin Oppa awake yet?" you asked her, temporarily ignoring Jongin. She shook her head. "He's still sleeping like a dead namja." you laughed with her.

 

You smiled at her and asked again, "So, Jihyunie, what do you want to play?"

 

"Eonni, I want to play pretend with you and Jongin Oppa. You will pretend as my Eomma and Jongin Oppa will pretend as my Appa." she cheerfully smiled. You widened your eyes at her. "But Jihyunie I don--" you didn't dare to continue your sentence when you saw her pouty lips and tears forming in her eyes.

 

You hesitantly turned to Jongin who is right beside you and whispered to him, "L-let's make Jihyunie's wish come true." He smiled and nodded, "Do I get to kiss you again, now as your nampyeon?" he whispered back.

 

You can feel his hot breath near your ear and it is making you blush a little bit. "Gosh, what is with him? I thought he is interested in that girl he talks about.. But to be honest, I liked it when he kissed me.. Wait.. What did I just.." you literally facepalmed at your thought.

 

"What the heck, Kim Jongin?" you glared at him, pretending to hate his question.

 

"Eomma, what is wrong?" Jihyun asked referring to you while holding onto your shirt, slightly pulling it to catch your attention. Jihyun is now facing you while still sitting on your lap.

 

"H-huh? N-nothing's wrong, Jihyunie."

 

"Then why did you facepalm and stutter, jagi?" Jongin butted in.

 

"J-Jagi? Woah. Am I dreaming? Did he just called me 'jagi'?"

 


"I-It's nothing Jongin." you replied.

 

"Eomma, you should call Appa as 'yeobo'. It is what my real Eomma calls my real Appa." she gave you a cheeky smile. "Yeah, that's right. I am now your yeobo, right jagi?" Jongin grinned, looking right into your eyes.

 

"God is testing me! Why is Jongin taking this too seriosuly? It's not that I don't like it.. It's just that I can't handle the feeling it gives me when he does something like this.. And I don't want to be too obvious about my feelings for him. It's just too embarrassing.."

 

 "Uh.. Ne, you are." you awkwardly smiled at him. You turned your attention back to Jihyun and asked, "So, what does my baby want do to, hmm?"

 

"Eomma, I want to eat. I'm hungry~" she rubbed her tummy while pouting. You and Jongin chuckled at her cuteness. "Arasseo, I'll make food for you~" you placed your left hand in front of her, pretending that you're holding a plate and made a circular motion with your right hand as if mixing real food. After 'mixing' the 'food', you 'gave' it to her and she gladly 'accepted' and 'ate' it. "Give your plate to your Appa, let him wash it. He's our servant for today." you chuckled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter