Oppa, Please Teach Me

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Jongin were at your house. Jongin is going to sleep at your house today. You both are doing your Math homeworks. You're not really that intelligent when it comes to Math but luckily, Jongin is so smart and you could easily ask him for help. You are sitting right beside him in front of your study table. You were answering the problems smoothly but they got more complicated as the number of questions increased. You are now stuck on this question where it asks of things you may never know the meaning of. And because Jongin is just right beside you doing his own homework, you decided to take a peek at his notebook.

 

Jongin sensed that you were peeking so he covered his notebook and smiled teasingly at you. "You know, there's an easy way of knowing the answer." he said.

 

"What is it?" you asked with pouty lips. He smiled wider and replied, "Asking me for help."

 

"Yeah, I know, I was going to ask you but I just really had the sudden urge of peeking into your notebook!"

 

"Alright then! Which question are you stuck hmm?" he asked standing up and going behind you to see properly. "This one." you replied while pointing at the very last question. He chuckled and said, "That's easy!"

 

You looked at him confused. "This? This is easy for you? I don't even get what it's asking for!"

 

He shook his head while still smiling. "Because I'm just too smart for you. Hehe~"

 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just teach me how to solve this and we're done!"

 

"Alright! But first, call me 'Oppa" and ask me nicely to teach you." he said grinning as he knows that you don't like calling boys as 'Oppa'. It's too cheesy for you. "But--" you weren't able to finish your sentence as he said, "No buts or I will not teach you and you will fail."

 

"Oh come on! Just one mistake is a fail to you? How high are you?" you asked him while frowning. He smirked. "It's not just one mistake, Byul~"

 

"W-what!? I have more mistakes? Tell me where! Come on!"

 

"No, just say it already okay?" he smiled innocently.

 

"F-fine!" you stood and turned around but you were looking down on the floor. "Jongin o-oppa.. Please t-teach me how to s-solve these problems."

 

He lifted your chin up with his index finger and leaned in a little closer then smiled. Your eyes widened as he is so close to you right now. This is the first time he's been this close to you. Your heart is beating so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter