Namja Chingu

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What if I do?" 

 

A few days passed and it still troubles you because a part of you wanted to know what he really meant by what he said and a part of you wanted to set that thought aside.

 

But the awkwardness is subsiding. The great news is that yesterday, your parents came home from that business trip which took more than 2 weeks to finish. They were away almost all of the time because of their business trips and you are missing them to death. And today, they invited some relatives from Pyeongchang. Your parents said they will be coming in approximately less than an hour or so.

 

You are upstairs in your bedroom, trying on some new clothes your mom bought. There were so many to choose from but you ended up wearing skinny jeans and a smiple I ♥ U-printed shirt which is front-tucked-only into your skinny jeans to add that 'cute' effect. You tied your hair in a messy bun.

 

You went downstairs to help your mom. "Eomma, what can I help you with?"

 

"There's nothing much." she smiled at you.

 

"Oh, my lovely daughter, you look so beautiful even with these simple clothings!" you heard your father say from behind you. "Aww, Appa! Give me a hug! I missed you so much!" you pouted while hugging him. "I missed you too, Byul!" he said and hugged you tighter.

 

"Appa-- Can't--- breathe!"

 

When he finally let go, you in a good amount of air. "Byul!" your mom called.

 

You went back to her and asked, "Nae, Eomma?"

 

"Why don't you call your friend Jongin? Invite him too. You may feel a little awkward because your cousins are so much younger than you. And so that you have someone who can help you with the kids."

 

You smiled excitedly and kissed your mom on her cheek. You went upstairs to call Jongin.

 

After a few rings, he answered. "Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Hey Jongin~"

 

"Yes, Byul?"

 

"My mom asked if you could come over. Is that okay with you?" you asked.

 

"Yeah, fine. Now?" he asked back. "Yes."

 

"Okay, I'll get there in 10 minutes. Bye!" he said and hang up.

 

You went downstairs again to your mom and said, "Eomma, he said he'll be here in 10 minutes."

 

She smiled at you. "Then that's great, Byul." you smiled back at your mom.

 

You went to the living room and sat on the couch in front of the television. You flickered through the channels and stopped when your favorite drama was playing. You looked at your phone's clock and there was only 7 minutes left before Jongin arrives. You decided to watch more.

 

"I like you.."  the male lead confessed to the female lead. He held her hand and leaned in close to her face and kissed her.

 

You smiled and covered your face. You wanted to squeal but you can't. You were just too engrossed at watching when you felt the space beside you sink. You didn't dare to look at who the person beside you is. You felt someone hold your hand and a pair of lips on the back of your it, just like the scene playing on the television.

 

Without tearing your eyes from the television, you playfully said, "Appa, stop it~"

 

"Yah, Byul! I'm not your father." he said, your hands still interwined.

 

"Oh crap! Jongin, did you have to do that?"  you mentally faceplamed yourself.

 

You shook your hand off his and stared at him. "What?" he smiled.

 

"Why did you do that?" you asked looking back at the television.

 

"Why did your mom invited me?" he asked, totally ignoring your question.

 

"You didn't answer my question." you nudged him.

 

"I didn't have to. Now, my question?"

 

"Oh well, my Eomma and Appa invited some relatives from Pyeongchang. I have cousins who are way too much younger than me and I'm looking over them for a week. And Eomma thought it would be a great idea if I've got someone who could help me with the kids. The kids' parents will be away with my parents. They're going somewhere."

 

"Without you?"

 

You nodded at him.

 

He nodded too and asked, "How many kids?"

 

"Just two. A boy and a girl." you answered looking at him.

 

"I think I can handle them. Do I need to come here again and again for a week?"

 

"If you think you could still handle them and if your mom still allows, then come. Anyways, it's our holiday."

 

He nodded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter