Confession

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You liked Byun Baekhyun ever since you laid eyes on him. You met him at school, he is your classmate and also the best friend you could ever have. There were several times that you've thought of confessing to him already but you have failed. Even though he's your bestfriend, you're too shy to tell him the truth, the truth about how you really see him as. And to add to that, you wouldn't want to ruin your friendship with him so you decided to keep quiet.

But again, you kept thinking about your feelings for him. You really can't keep it to yourself anymore. And you don't want to be late. So you decided to really confess to him. Your decision was thoroughly finalized. 

One day, after classes, you approached him in the most awkward way ever. You back-hugged him, digging your face on his back. Well, sure you guys hugged a lot of times before but this was different.

"Oh? Byul?" he asked awkwardly.

You let go of him and replied, "Umm.. There's something I wanted to talk to you about.."

He smiled. "What is it, hmm?"

"Can we umm.. Go somewhere quiet?" you asked looking everywhere but at him.

"Okay~"

Both of you went to the school's garden where nobody really bothered to go to. Baekhyun stood under a tree and so did you.

He waited for you to say something but there was pure silence. "Mmm hmm mmm hmm.." he cleared his throat. You slowly looked up at him and nervously played with your fingers.

"I.. Umm.. I.."

"You?" he asked while brightly smiling.

"Gosh, his smile.. One of the reasons why I like-- NO! LOVE HIM!"  you thought while staring at his perfect face.

But you thought again.. "Alright.. I'm gonna confess now! HWAITING BYUL~"

"Baek, I.. I li-like you.." you finally managed to mutter even though in a stuttering manner. You looked at his face and found out he was smiling.

"Y-you're not shocked or something?" you asked him with wide eyes.

He smiled wider and replied, "No. I am not shocked. You know, it's normal for a girl to have a crush on her guy bestfriend."

You rapidly blinked not believing what he said. "HE IS NOT SHOCKED?!"  you inwardly thought. But you smiled at him.

"S-so.. Umm.. Do you umm.. Accept it or.." you asked him nervously but you didn't make it so obvious.

"Yes, I can accept your feelings for me but.." his smile slowly fade and you were getting more nervous second by second.

"Byul, I.. Already.." he paused.

You thought of negative thoughts but you try to set them aside. "Already what?" you asked, waiting for him to continue whatever he wanted to say to you.

"Umm.. I'm sorry to say but I already have a girlfriend.."

By the time you heard that, your heart skipped a beat and your world stopped.

"A..Girlfriend..?"

Tears escaped from your eyes. You didn't know what to do. Those time you took in making decisions whether to tell him or not was all put to waste and in short, YOU FAILED AGAIN.

"I thought my plans would work this time! I thought I could finally feel at ease after confessing!" you yelled at him. You didn't really care anymore if anybody else hears you. You were just so mad at him. But of course, you still love him.

"I couldn't really keep it in as a secret from you.. B-but after confessing, this is what I get to know.. You, having a girlfriend.." this time, you said it calmly but it was obvious that you were still sad.

"Byul.. I--" you cut him off.

"No. You don't need to apologize. I was the one who assumed and had hope anyway. And, who am I to stop you from having a girlfriend anyway? I'm just your BESTFRIEND." you said emphasizing the word "Bestfriend".

You wiped you tears and walked away from him, not giving him the chance to talk and explain. You couldn't take it anymore, you wanted to scream your lungs out but you couldn't. You exited the school gates and walked to the direction of your house.

Right after you walked in to your house, you just threw your bag on the floor not really caring where it landed at. You were alone at this house in this very moment as your parents are away.

You went up the stairs that led to your own room. You went inside your room and locked the door, then crashing yourself onto your bed. You didn't even bother to change your clothes nor take off your shoes. You just lay there, crying your heart out.

You didn't wanna eat, you have no intentions of leaving your room, you even planned on not going to school for the rest of the week! But sadly, you can't stop going to school. You need to keep your grades as high as you possibly can.

While crying in the middle of the night, your phone vibrated indicating an incoming phone call. You loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter