Kris 4

7 Things I Hate About You

 


"Can I kill Sehun? As in Kill, kill, kill him? Burn him or bury him alive. Or maybe I can buy a poisonous snake's venom and make him drink it? Oh I know. Since he said he wanted a puppy. Why not a rabies? Right! I'll find a dog with rabies and make it bite Sehun."

"Gege~? What are you doing?" Tao asked Kris who's currently killing Tao's new favorite stuff toy. "Why are you killing Shi Xun?"

"You named this ugly stuff toy after Sehun?"

"What ugly? It's cute okay! It's a panda!"

"I can see that it's a panda Tao. But it's still ugly."

"Panda Plushies all look the same gege. How is this one ugly?" he asked slightly annoyed. He pulled the stuff toy out of the Kris' death grip.

"I don't know."

Kris didn't push the topic because Tao is really getting annoyed. If he remembers it right. It was hard to make up with Tao when he got angry. They just saw each other again so Kris doesn't have any single thought of making him angry.

"You're really weird Kris ge~"

The older is annoyed too. He's blaming Sehun for all the bull he is in right now. After they went to the animal café, they stop by at the mall. Sehun and Tao said they're only going to the bathroom but when they came back, Tao is already hugging the Panda Plushie.

Tao said Sehun bought it for him as a peace offering for almost making him cry at the café. Kris hates it! He really! Really! Really hates it! Good thing he is good at hiding how he really feels, he's not the type to show all of his emotions on his face.

Kris the tv still annoyed at Sehun and the stupid panda stuff toy that Tao is hugging now on the other end of the couch. He took a mental note to kill Sehun later for making him that annoyed over something like that.

Actually. He's just jealous, it was Tao's first Panda stuff toy in Korea. The younger even said that he will treasure it so much and it will be his buddy at bed every night.

 Kris wants to buy Tao a stuff toy too, or maybe give one of his stuff toys to him. Tao entered his room once and saw the enormous amount of fluffy stuff toys resting on his bed, couch, table, he even have some on the floor. But his stupid friend Oh Sehun already bought one for Tao. How dare he.

"Ugh~!!" Kris groaned as he flip the channel. Nothing is interesting to him now because he keeps on looking at Tao and the panda.

"Ge~ are you okay?" Tao asked out of curiosity.

"I'm fine. I'll go outside for a while okay?"

"Why? It'll be dinner soon. You're not going to cook for us gege? I'm hungry." he pouted while hugging the panda.

Tao is cute. He really is, no one can argue about that. But the thing that he was hugging at the moment is really pissing the life out of Kris.

"You're kidding right? Isn't it your task to cook? You know I only know how to cook ramen." he forced to let out a kind smile to Tao. "Cook now Tao. When you're done call me on my phone."

"But. Where are you going gege?"

"I.. ." now he doesn't know what to say to him. He wanted to punch himself for not thinking for a proper reason first. "uhm. .." then he remembered something really useful. "Actually, Byun Baekhyun is our neighbor so I'm going there to ask for his number."

"WHAT?!? you like Baekhyun? Why do want his number?" Tao's mood suddenly changed.

"No!! Of course not, I don't like Baekhyun! I'm doing this for Chanyeol."

"Oh~" he said. Obviously, Tao is relieved. Well, Kris is relieved too that Tao gets it. "call me when you're done cooking okay!"

"Okay gege~ don't take too long at Baekhyun's house." he reminded him slightly pouting.

Kris smiled at Tao and went over to Baekhyun's house. Luckily the younger is there. Kris is a straightforward person so when Baekhyun opened the door he said to him that Chanyeol really likes him and he would really appreciate it if Baekhyun can give him his number. Baekhyun blushed but confessed to Kris too that he kinda likes Chanyeol too so he gave his number to him.

As soon as Kris gets the number he said goodbye to Baekhyun. He sends the number to Chanyeol and told the younger that he owe him one.

After that he went back to his original mission. The reason why he suddenly wants to leave the house, without Tao of course. Instead of taking his car, he took a cab and went to the nearest mall.

---
"Gege! I'm done cooking! Where are you?" Tao said over the phone.

"I'm on my way home now Tao. What did you cook?" he asked.

"I just fried some vegetables and chicken then I made a soup." he said cheerily.

Before Tao could ever hear Kris answer he already saw him on their gate. With a .. .

"Yo! Tao!" Kris greeted the younger with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What is that!???" Tao ran to him and took the thing on his hand excitedly.

"So? Choose one, Sehun's or mine? If you choose that ugly panda stuff toy you are calling Shi Xun then I will give this guy.. ." pointed at the big. Bigger than Tao's torso panda stuff toy. ".. .which is by the way I named YiFan, after my real name... .to Lay."

"WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU GIVE SOMETHING THIS CUTE TO YIXING GE~? NO!!!"

"Does that mean you chose YiFan over Shi Xun?" a smile creeps out of his face.

"Do I really have to choose? Can't I keep them both? I like Shi Xun too." Tao asked with an aegyo. "I can just keep Shi Xun at the living room then YiFan at my bedroom? Can't we do it like that gege?" he suggested.

"I'll think about it Tao." Kris thinks Tao is a genius for immediately having a solution for the problem. He was not actually expecting it. "Let's eat dinner first. I'm starving. I ran all over the place just to find a cuter, bigger and better panda stuff toy for you."

Tao smiled at him creepily. Kris was wondering why Tao smiled like that. It's just so meaningful & he had no idea what those smiles mean.

"Are you jealous because Sehun gave me a stuff toy?" Tao asked.

"What!? What are you talking about Tao? I'm not jealous okay! I just really think that, that Shi Xun is ugly. YiFan is 100% more cute than that one." he tried hard to deny.

"If you say so gege~" he hopped as he walk happily inside the house with his new Panda Stuff Toy.

 


"I hate you so much for making me run like I was on a marathon just to find a replacement for that ugly Shi Xun. I really hate it when you hug someone or something that is not me."