Tao 7

7 Things I Hate About You

 


"So? In the end, it snowed. We don't have school today." Kris said as he cuddle with Tao on the couch because it's too cold.

"I just came to school for a month and this happens. I have a lot of catching up to do." he whined as he look outside the window, cursing the snow.

"Well~ we can't do anything about it. Want to go somewhere today?"

"It's snowing gege~ where do you want to go?"

"Mall. They have ice skating rink in there." he bragged but Tao laughed at him.

"We'll go ice skating?" he asked amused.

"Why not?" he wriggled his eyebrow."You do know I'm a pro right? And when I came to Canada I was so bored so I kinda make it my hobby."

"I can't imagine you doing it gege." Tao laughed.

In the end they still went to the mall. Kris forced Tao to go, he even bribed him with a new Panda Plushie. Of course Tao would say yes. It was so cold outside but that didn't stop them. Kris keeps bragging on their way, Tao is just listening. He remembers that Kris likes bragging about something he's good at, like basketball. He expected so much from him.

Laugh. Tao is laughing. Laughing so hard. He's even clutching his stomach with one hand and the other is holding on a metal bar to support himself from falling from laughing to much. In front of him is Kris, sitting on the cold surface of the rink. Arms crossed, face annoyed and lips slightly pouting.

"You said you're a pro." Tao said still laughing.

"I am! But it's been so long!" he talked back like a kid.

As soon as Kris entered the rink, after a few centimeters he fell down, first. Tao laughed at him like there's no tomorrow. He tried to stand up but he can't. He just keeps on falling down, again and again. Instead of helping him, Tao just laughed at him.

Other people are looking and also laughing at him but just like always, he doesn't care about them. He only cares about Tao who's dying in laugher in front of him.

"Come on gege." Tao said when he finally stopped from laughing too much and turned serious.

"What? You'll help me now after laughing at me?" he grumpily asked.

"It's funny okay. I expected too much, I didn't know you had a VERY GOOD skill at ice skating." Tao teased. Kris gave him a I'm-telling-the-truth-about-being-a-pro-if-you-don't-believe-it-then-don't face. Tao just looked back at Kris, still holding out his hands to him.

"I'll fall again. And they'll laugh like a mad man, like you." Kris said.

"That's why I'm helping you. We can hold hands. If you fall, I'll fall too. Then they can all laugh at us just like the way I laughed at you."

"Aww~ you're so sweet Tao. You're not tricking me right now right?"

"Nope. I'll help you for reals." Tao smiled cutely at Kris.

"Thanks Tao. You're the best brother someone could ever have. I Love You bro." he said then took Tao's hand for support.

"it's cheesy but, I love you too Kris gege." he smiled bitterly to Kris this time.

 

 

"I hate you because you just reminded me that my love will never get returned. Because yes, you're my brother and you will never ever love me like the way I love you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I love you."