Tao 4

7 Things I Hate About You

 


"So you're the famous Tao?" Chanyeol said as soon as Tao opened the door of Kris' house.

"Uhm~" he hesitantly said.

"Tao~ who's there?" Kris asked as he walk to the corridor. Fresh from the bath, hair still wet and only a towel wrapping on his waist.

"Yoh! We came to visit!" Sehun smiled to Tao before passing to him and entered the house like he already invited them inside.

"Why are you here?" Kris asked grumpily.

"Sehun wants to buy a puppy. Want to come?" Chanyeol asked Kris and jokingly pulled the towel out of his waist.

"What the~!" Kris almost cursed when the towel fell off, revealing his full glory to Tao who got frozen at the entrance of the house.

"Ohhhh~" Sehun and Chanyeol both when they saw his dragon.

Tao ran to the living room, his cheeks are pinker than his favorite strawberries. Sehun & Chanyeol just laughed at Tao's reaction. In the end, they both earned a smack in the head from Kris.

The four of them ended up in an Animal Cafe since Kris stopped Sehun with all his might when the younger said he wanted to get a puppy. He knows that it won't take long before he will be the one taking care of it. Sehun is not the type to take care of cute little animals. Tao is still the same after that little incident earlier. Since Tao is acting normal, Kris decided to do the same.

Kris thought Tao would be awkward around him after that. They took a bath together before when they are young but Kris knows that seeing a fully grown man's private part is not really that nice and it's not the same when they're still young.

"OMG! Is that a cat that looked like a panda?" Tao shouted so loud when he saw the cat that was purring his head on the guy on the counter.

"Hello~ welcome to Guardian's Animal Cafe." the guy greeted them. They bowed to him and said hello too.

"Lay?" Kris suddenly recognized the guy on the counter.

"Oh~ hello Kris. I didn't know you like animals. You're with your friends today? Want to introduce me to them?" the guy smiled and his oh so deep dimples showed.

"Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao~ this is Lay. We're classmates. He's really good at taking care of animals but I didn't know he's working here." he looked at Lay.

"Oh~ the owner just hired me a few days ago. He's really, truly, ultimately, definitely a good person." he complimented the said man.

"Lay~ stop complimenting me when I'm not here to hear all of it." A smaller guy came out from nowhere wearing a fake cat ears. He looked cute with it if it wasn't for the grandpa aura that's surrounding him.

"Oh~ guys. This is Suho. The owner of the cafe." he introduced his boss boss to them then looked at Suho. "He's my classmate." he pointed at Kris. ".. .and they are his friends." he pointed at the 3 guys beside Kris.

"Hello." he greeted them.

"Is there anything you like? You can order drinks and the desert is on me." Suho said.

"Really? Wow~ you're really a good person just like what Lay said." Chanyeol commented.

"Why are you so shameless?" Kris asked his friend.

"What!? It's free! and free food is always welcome!" he closed his eyes teasingly as he nods to himself.

They ordered a lot of drinks to make sure the cafe won't get bankrupt because of the free dessert. Lay and another worker named Baekhyun released the cute little animals around the cafe. There are cats, dogs, parrots, rabbit, a cute pink pig, a rat that keeps on running to it's wheel, and a whole lot more. Tao and Sehun keeps on squealing at the sight while Chanyeol is busy flirting with his new found love, Byun Baekhyun. 

Kris is just happily sipping his iced coffe while watching Tao and Sehun play around with the animals. Then suddenly Tao is about to cry.

Tadah! Kris almost spit his drink when he saw Tao's tear filled eyes that was about to fall, then he ran to him as fast as possible, he was so worried that one of the animals gone wild and bites Tao.

"Tao~ what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked worriedly while getting the youngers bangs out of the way.

"Sehun is scaring me! He said they also have bugs in here! Is it true gege? Will bugs also come out?" Tao asked.

Kris seriously wanted to laugh but he bites the inside of his mouth to stop himself. He didn't want to offend Tao. Now he remembers, Tao hates bugs, he would always cry when after seeing one when they are still a kid. He didn't know that Tao is still scared.

"Oh ing Sehun! Go sit over there before I kill you!" he warned him and Sehun followed since an angry Kris is not a joke. "It's okay Tao, Sehun is lying. Don't cry okay? Do you want the rabbit to get scared?" Kris asked while pointing at the white rabbit who's obediently eating on his lap.

"No~ I love this rabbit." Tao calmly said.

"Then don't cry." he said as he wiped the slight tears that escaped Tao's eyes.

"Okay I won't. I don't want to play with Sehun anymore." he looked at Kris with pleading eyes. "Play with me instead?" Kris is weak to those eyes so he said yes.

While they are happily playing with the animals, Chanyeol and Sehun are teasing them by whispering/more like shouting whatever it is they are currently doing. Tao is seriously getting pissed off at them, Kris is the same but the older told Tao to ignore them because if they will tease them more if they give them any attention.

 

 

"I hate you for having a DUMB & IDIOT & STUPID friends!!!"