Tao 6

7 Things I Hate About You

 


"I ALREADY SAID NO! WHY ARE YOU SO PERSISTENT ABOUT IT GEGE~! DON'T COME! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!"

Tao shouted at Kris then he stormed out of the living room. Stumping his feet on the wooden floor like a mad man. Kris scratched his head. He had no idea what to do. If he's going to follow Tao or if he's just gonna let the younger calm down.

Tao will be going to school the next day, he was so excited about it until; Kris said that he will come with him to his classroom and he will pick him up at break time and they should go home together. Tao had no intention of getting angry. He just want to make it clear to Kris that he can take care of himself. He's a guy who learned Wushu and the Nun chucks on his bag is not leaving so he's sure that he'll be fine.

Truth is, Tao doesn't want Kris to go to his class room because Tao is tired of Kris gaining a lot of attention. Tao really hates it when girls are acting to be his friend just to get close to Kris. On his two weeks there, he encountered 7-8 girls and all of them befriended him so just they could get close to Kris. Tao doesn't need another set of squealing girls trying to get close to him for Kris.

First, he want real friends. Seconds, he hates Kris' loud fan girls. And THIRD! He's jealous of them because Kris is paying them a lot of attention. He doesn't need another rival for Kris' heart. He's not planning to get angry at all but Kris became so persistent about it. The older even said that Tao looks like someone who'll get bullied easily and he just want to make sure that Tao will be fine and comfortable to his new school. Tao just took all his irritation out of Kris, but he didn't mean it.

Now, Tao is killing his favorite Panda pillow inside his room because he's so angry at himself for walking out on Kris, leaving him speechless and clueless why he suddenly got angry at him. He'll admit that he's childish. He's younger than Kris so it's fine, but now, he really wants to kill himself for being so so so so childish just because Kris is worried for him.

He threw all of his pillows somewhere in his room trying to make his anger subside. He made up his mind, he will say sorry to Kris for getting angry all of a sudden. When all the frustration is gone, Tao took one deep breathe then fixed himself.

He opened the door of his room, ready to get scolded or get ignored by Kris or any violent reaction by the older. But he got surprised when he saw Kris standing in front of his door. His big hands are curled and ready to knock on the door. He guessed his timing is right when he opened the door.

"Tao! Oh my God! I mean! Thank God!" he look relieved. "Look." he straighten his face and look at Tao's eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm really, really, really, really sorry if I did something to make you angry. Well, actually I don't know why I'm apologizing and I seriously don't know why are you angry at me. But still, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Don't get angry at me anymore."

Tao is wide eyed and his jaw dropped. Now he feel more guilty. It was clear that Kris is the innocent one on that issue but still, he's the one who said sorry first and not Tao. Because he feel bad and relieved and sad and all of other emotions taking over his body at the moment. His body just kinda moved on it's own and before he knew it, he was hugging Kris.

"Gege~ I'm sorry. It's all my fault. You did nothing wrong." he said almost crying.

Kris hugged him back and Tao swears that he will never ever get seriously angry at Kris ever again or make him say sorry if it's not his fault. Tao can tell how relieved Kris is, he keeps dragging Tao's body left and right and shaking them both.

"Never ever get angry at me okay? God, I don't know what I'll do if you get angry to me for real. Your so precious so I don't want you to hate me." he said as he lift Tao a little making the other squeal at the tightness of his hug around Tao's waist.

 

 

"I hate you for always, always, saying sorry first even if it was obviously my fault."