Tao 2

7 Things I Hate About You


 

"Tao~!!! ZiTao~!! Huang ZiTao~~!!!"

"What is it gege?" Tao asked annoyed.

He's been there for 4 days now and everytime, every morning Kris is waking him up. The older is so random, he would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night. He would come to Tao's room and ask the younger to cook something.

"It's morning already." he laid his big body on Tao still numb from a good night sleep body.

"Gege~ you're heavy! What is it today?" he asked while trying to push Kris because he's just too heavy.

"I have a basketball game. You will come right?" he sat and looked at Tao with a begging eyes.

"Will you treat me lunch?"

"At the beach again?"

"Nope. I want to eat somewhere today. You know a good restaurant?" he asked. Tao ruffled his already messy hair as he sat on his bed to face Kris.

"If we win the game today I'll take you to Namsan Tower." he wriggled his eyebrows that caused Tao to laugh early in the morning.

"I hope you win!" he cheered him.

"Cheer for me then. I'm sure I will if I hear you screaming my name." he helped Tao to get up by pulling both of his hands.

"Take a bath now. We'll be late." he smiled to Tao before leaving him.

 

Tao took a bath and made something to eat fast. He made pancakes and some honey lemon for Kris. He remembered that Kris like it. They leaves the house and went to the venue where the game is. They stayed there for half a day.

A loud cheer from Kris' fan girls can be heard even outside the stadium. Tao's cheer was drowned to the sea of delirious screams from all those girls. Tao gave up on cheering, Kris won't be able to hear him anyway. He sat grumpily and crossed his arms while killing those girls with his stare. He only stopped glaring when he suddenly saw Kris coming in front of him running, and grinning like an idiot. 

"CHEER FOR ME!" he shouted and motioned Tao to stand up again. "IF WE DON'T WIN THEN I WON'T TAKE YOU TO NAMSAN!" he shouted again.

Seriously, now it was Tao's turn to get stared at. He already feel bad because he can tell that those girls are already burning him alive on their minds. Kris encouraged him to stand up so he did. He ignored the stares and shouted.

"GO! KRIS WU! I WANT TO GO TO NAMSAN TOWER!!!"

Kris looked satisfied as he nods to himself. He went back to the game happily still chuckling at Tao's cute cheer.

 

 

"I hate you for being such a show off. I swear I'll get killed by your fan girls someday."

 

Kris' team won the game and they celebrated to Namsan Tower. They bought some locks and put their wishes on it then went home after a dinner on the street.