Kris 5

7 Things I Hate About You

 


"Why don't we go home instead gege? We are wasting money." Tao said as he took off his wet clothes.

"I'm too tired to cycle home and we're already here so just.. ...go take a bath now."

"Can't we go in the bath together gege? Aren't you cold?"

"Tao.. .stop asking and just go okay?"

 Kris turned Tao around put his big hands on Tao's cold back and push the younger to the bathroom.

After they got wet on the rain, instead of going home Kris decided to stay at the hotel. It was not on his plan but while they are on their way back he suddenly felt tired and then he saw a hotel so led Tao there.

Kris said they are only going to stay there until the rain stops but he already paid until the next morning. He called asked someone too, to bring them any clothes that they could change into.

Good thing Kris' charm and smile is something you can't say no so even if the hotel is not responsible for bringing new clothes to their guests, Kris managed to ask someone to at least help them buy new ones on the clothing store next to it.

Kris was still nervous. Sure they are living together now and they've seen each other before, when they are young. He also saw the younger half now and his body is not that bad. Now Kris is regretting that he insisted on staying at the hotel instead of going home.

The atmosphere is really different and Kris can't stop himself from thinking something indecent. Tao even asked him why they should not go enter the bath together. If only Tao knows. If only.

Tao finished taking a warm bath. He's wearing a bathrobe when he came out. Their clothes still haven't arrive so Kris told the younger to wait for it while he's taking his bath.

When the clothes arrived Tao didn't touch it and stayed on his bathrobe. He didn't know what he should wear. He wants Kris to choose first. While he was walking around the room, he saw something cute on the cabinet.

When Kris came out of the bathroom, his hair is already dry. Tao guessed Kris used the hairdryer too. Kris is wearing a bathrobe just like him but the feeling is different on Kris. He just looks so gorgeous in it. Manly, handsome, the epitome of perfection. Tao can't handle it.

"The clothes is still not here?" Kris asked.

"ah~ no. It arrived." Tao shyly answered.

"Then why are still in your bathrobe? Change into it. Do you want to catch a cold?"

"But I don't know what is mine & what is your so I waited."

 Tao pointed at the clothes that he fixed on the bed. Something catches Kris eyes. Cute little stuff toys beside their new clothes.

"Tao? What are those?" Kris asked.

"I saw that on the cabinets! It's cute right?" Tao asked excitedly as he jump to the bed get the panda on his hands. "Gege~!! Let's take a picture!"

"Okay. Let's change first." Kris said as he already slipping into his pants and shirt.

"Selca first." Tao said as he get his cellphone. "Come on gege~!" he pulled Kris beside him.

"Tao! Wear your clothes first." he scolded.

"Nope. Selca first." he insisted. Tao put the panda on Kris head then he put the puppy on his, then he set the phone on timer and put it on the table.

"Tao.. ."

"One. Two. Three. Cheese." he said. Kris forced a smile in the end. He didn't want to look ugly at the picture after all.

"It looks ug..." Tao cut him off.

"NO IT'S NOT! My number 1 favorite person in the world + my number 1 favorite animal in the world. How can you say it's ugly."

 


"I hate you for what you just said. So I am your #1 fav. person in the world huh~ I hate you~"

 

 

 


a/n: I love Ayumu2NE1 airwalk XD .. .kay.bye X////D