Kris 6

7 Things I Hate About You

 


"So~ I made Tao angry for some reason. I need to be extra kind to him from now on. Don't want an angry panda." Kris smiled to himself as he hug Tao tighter on the couch.

After their little fight and after they said sorry to each other, Kris invited Tao to watch KungFu Panda. Tao's favorite movie if he remembers right. He knows that it's been too long and it might not be his favorite anymore but still, he wants the younger to know that he remembers.

On the middle part of the movie, Tao fell asleep. The younger was in front of him, he didn't know why Tao chose that seat. The couch is super big but instead of sitting somewhere in there, he chose to sit between Kris long legs.

Of course, Kris didn't say anything. More like he can't. He didn't want to argue with Tao after they just made up. Kris hugged Tao instead. That was the best feeling on earth for Kris. If only they could stay like that for ever. But that's not how reality works.

When Tao woke up, Kris is nowhere to be found. The younger went on Kris room and heard the water running through the bathroom.

"Gege~?" he called out.

"Tao? You're awake?" he answered almost shouting inside the bathroom so Tao can hear him.

"Are you going somewhere? Why are taking a bath so suddenly?"

"Sehun texted me..." he said while coming out, only a pair of towel covering his lower half. ".. .He said Kai is getting angry at me for not attending our lessons." he smiled to Tao before walking to his cabinet. Tao sat on Kris' bed and watch the man of his dreams slip into his clothes.

"Lesson? What lesson?" he asked slightly tilting his head.

"Dance lesson."

"You know how to dance?" he asked surprised. "I didn't know I can, until Sehun introduced me to Kai."

"okay~ who is Kai?" he asked pouting.

"Kai is Sehun's childhood friend. Sehun begged me to come with him on Kai's dance lessons. Turns out, I'm a great dancer than Sehun. Then Kai suddenly focused on me more than he does on Sehun, he said he knows a good dancer when he sees one."

Truth is, it's the other way round. Sehun is good at dancing and Kai just wants Kris to learn so he keeps bugging Sehun to make Kris go to the lessons again. Kai doesn't like giving up teaching a friend, specially when he can see a great potential and good talent.

"Oh~ I see. But I still can't imagine you dancing gege. I've heard you rap before, even sing but not dancing."

"I've been neglecting the lessons since you came Tao. And now, Kai & Sehun won't stop calling & texting me about it."

"Can I come?"

"To the studio?" he asked. "do you know how to dance Tao?"

"A little bit." Tao smiled.

Kris is in trouble. LOL. If he takes Tao, then he will know that Kris reversed the situation. But he can't say no to Tao. At least not right now, not when they just made up.

"Okay. You already took a bath right? Go change your clothes then. We'll leave in a minute."

Tao ran to his room and changed his clothes. Then they took off to the studio. On their way, Kris confessed to Tao that he kinda changed his and Sehun's situation because he wanted to brag. Tao didn't get angry, he just laughed & said it's okay.

When they get to the studio, the first thing Kai did was nag Kris. Then when he saw Tao, Kris was suddenly forgotten. Kai said Tao's body is delicate and would be good for dancing. And that's how Tao joined the crew. Kai won't shut up about it, he even annoyed Sehun and Kris so Tao had no choice but to say yes.

After a tiring dance practice and a lot of new moves from Tao. They finally had a 10 minutes break. Tao is so done, Kris too. They both asked Kai if they can go home first. Because Tao did good and Kris too, Kai said yes to them.

They changed their clothes and fixed themselves. They agreed to stop by the mall before going home. They are both tired to fight who's going to cook dinner. Take out would be better, much more better.

"Gege~! Before we go! Let's take a selca!"

"Remembrance? We'll come here again though."

"It's my first time here. It's special."

"Mm~ I see. Okay. Let's use my phone."

They posed. Kris wants to look cool so he didn't smile. He wanted to when Tao back hugged him and he rested his chin on Kris' shoulders. Kris was literally screaming inside, the feels from their pose is just too mainstream. He captured the picture as soon as possible because he doesn't want to capture how flustered he suddenly looked.

 

 

"I hate you because you're too good at making me flustered. I hate you because you put your hands around my waist and I really really really think that we really really really suit each other."