Tao 3

7 Things I Hate About You

 


"Tao~ want to go to the mall? I just realized that your luggage is too small when you came here. How many clothes did fit in there?" he asked curiously.

"4 to 3 pairs. I meant to borrow some of your clothes so we don't have to buy. Will you lend me some?"

"Of course, just take whatever you want in my closet. What's mine is yours." he said smiling. "But we're still going to the mall and I will still buy you new clothes. You can't wear those old clothes, you will look poor." he .

"oh come on gege~ it will not be problem, if I'm the one wearing it, even if it's the cheapest clothes in earth it would look good and expensive on me."

"Ohoho~" he faked a laugh. "Where are you getting all that confidence?" he asked then ruffled Tao's hair. Tao didn't answer and just smirked at Kris.

 

Just like what Kris wanted, they went to the mall. Tao is right, it doesn't matter if it's cheap or expensive because everything looks good on him. Well, the same to Kris. No matter what clothes he try on, he still looks like a model. Whenever he's coming out of the dressing room the staffs would clap and Kris would walk out like a model in a runway. "Let's get these." he holds up a t-shirt to show it to Tao.

"You sure about the design? What if I don't like it?" Tao jokingly asked.

"Of course you like it."

"and how'd you know that?" he crossed his arms.

"believe me ZiTao, I know you more than you know yourself." he smirked. "Now come on and purchase two of these."

"You'll get two for me?"

"Of course not. The other one is for me." he said as he walk to the counter.

After entering few more stores they finally had 7 paper bags on their hands. Kris entered an accessories shop. After a few more minutes, Kris suddenly called someone from the counter and pointed at something.

"We'll get that and that." he pointed at the Chrome Hearts earrings and necklace.

"Wait." Tao stopped him. "You'll buy it? You didn't even look at it that long."

"I don't have to look at it for so long to know that you'll like it. Trust me." he smirked again for the hundred times that day.

"Sir, is this all?" the saleslady asked as he shows the items to Kris.

"ah! Please get another necklace with the same design." he smiled professionally to the girl. Tao can tell that the girl just fell in love with Kris. He just want to get the items fast and get out of there. He doesn't want Kris to gain another fan girl.

"Let me guess. The other one is for you?"

"Yhup. I want them to feel jealous because we have the same thing. They can all die from jealousy." he said without hesitating.

Tao blushed furiously. He's still wondering how Kris can say those kind of thing with a straight face. After a while the girl came back with another necklace. Kris purchased it and they went out just to enter another store.

"Shoes? Really Kris gege? You'll buy me one? We already bought a lot? Do you have a black credit card?"

"Well, actually yes. Dad gave it to me so let's just go buy whatever we want okay?" he ruffled Tao's hair before walking around the store to find a design that will suit Tao.

They stayed there trying every shoes for about an hour. When Tao finally got tired from trying on the shoes he sat down and just watch as Kris pointed at another shoes that was resting near the window of the store.

"We'll get that." he suddenly said.

"Wait! I haven't even tried that on!" he worriedly said.

"It'll fit." Kris said confidently while smiling. Tao is speechless.

"We'll get the black one too. Do you have a bigger size?"

"Yes sir." the man answered. When Kris nodded in agreement the man walked away to get his size.

"Another couple thing?"

"Another couple thing." he smiled. "After this let's eat lunch. I'm starving."

They went to a restaurant near that store after that. Tao wanted to tell the waiter his order but he was too late because Kris already ordered for him.

"How'd you know that that's my order?" he asked Kris. When the older smiled confidently Tao suddenly remembered something and cut off Kris. "I KNOW! You know me better than I know myself." Kris showed him one of his gummy smile and that made Tao smile widely too.

"That's right." he said then ruffled Tao's hair.

 

 

"I hate you for 'KNOWING ME MORE THAN I KNOW MYSELF.' seriously! I hate you so much! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"