Kris 1

7 Things I Hate About You

 


Kris groaned as he ran his fingers to his scalp. For the first time in forever, he woke up earlier than his alarm. Or more like, he stay up all night waiting for his alarm to ring.

Today is the day that Tao will come to Korea. He already cleaned his house, he even asked Sehun & Chanyeol to help him because yes, his house is so big but because he's living there alone while attending school, it became a garbage. Clothes are everywhere and there are enormous amount of store bought food everywhere. If it wasn't for the old lady he hired to clean the place, Kris would be surely buried on the piled of garbage inside his own house.

He got so tired even if Sehun & Chanyeol helped him to clean up. The old lady got sick so he really had no other choice but to clean it on his own. After cleaning he treat the two, which is rare. Kris is not the kind of guy who loves treating or buying anything, he treasures money because he knows how hard it is to earn it. How his father worked hard to earn it.

He got a call from Tao a few days ago telling him that he got recommended to become an exchange student. Just like Tao, Kris is an exchange student too. Kris is in Canada then, and now, just like him, Tao will be in Korea for a few years. He looked at his clock, he set it on 6am. He groaned more when he looked at it only to see it's only 5am in the morning.

Since his soul is so alive he stood up and washed his face. He took milk from the fridge and walked around his house checking if everything is on place. He checked Tao's room too, he wanted to make sure that the younger will be comfortable while living with him. He worked out after that. Then when it's already bright outside he took a bath and went to eat out. His house doesn't need another pile of garbage at the moment so he refused to eat take out or delivery.

He wasted some time on the mall and when his watch strikes 12nn he rushed to the airport. Tao's plane will come at 1pm and he wanted to make sure that he's there when the younger arrived. He doesn't mind waiting, he's been waiting for a long time already and a few minutes of waiting won't harm him anymore.

Tao arrived looking so hot and looking like a model walking on his own runway. He didn't recognized him. Hell no! The last time he saw him, his head is shaved and all. Now, his hair is longer than Kris, jet black and looking all soft and silky. He got taller too, and his body is perfect. So damn perfect. Kris hates to admit it but he can tell that Tao has abs. He's wearing a pure black shirt that just looks so sinful. His abs is still not that firm so he took a mental note to work out everyday from that day onwards.

He called to Tao and hell! When he walked to him, he's gorgeous! His eyes are perfect, even the dark circles around it are so attractive. His lips curled to a smirk or a smile, Kris can't tell what it is, but it's perfect. They greeted each other, Kris did his best to make the other comfortable. It's been so long since they last talked and he would seriously hate it if they became awkward after that just because Tao didn't like how he'd become.

They talked a lot on the road, while Kris is driving. Truth is, Kris can't focus on the road because he's focusing on Tao more. When they passed a beach, Kris saw the sparkle on Tao's eyes so he decided to stop there and eat dinner on the restaurant near it. Apart from he wanted to make their reunion special, he also wanted to make Tao smile more. His smile is a ball of sunshine and energy to Kris. Now, he's really regretting that he leaves Tao on China. He should've took the younger with him in Canada. Only if he can, and only if he can turn back time. But he can't.

When Tao asked him to buy ice cream he can't do anything but buy it. He hates sweet for god sake but he hates to make Tao disappointed more. So yes, he also bought one for himself and joined Tao. After the sunset they went home. Tao is happy so Kris is happy too. He told Tao to rest, he even helped him to settle everything on his new room.

"Gege~ thank you for today. I know I took a lot of your time. I know you're very busy." Tao thanked Kris who was standing in front of his closet, putting his clothes there.

"Don't worry about it. And I'm not that busy Tao. I'm more than glad to come get you at the airport. I'm glad I did." he said as he smile kindly at the younger.

Tao is already on his pajamas. He's still the same old Tao that Kris knows. The boy, no, Guy. He's a guy now, not a boy. The guy who loves wearing a panda pajamas. Just like before.

"Gege~ can you come here for a minute?" Tao asked as he motioned Kris to come closer to him. Kris was wondering why Tao was suddenly calling him to his side. He thought he will give him a gift or something that came from China.

"What is it?" he asked Tao as soon as he sat down on Tao's bed.

Suddenly, Tao hugged him. A very tight hug. Kris is already sinking on Tao's soft bed and the pressure from Tao's body that was now resting on his own made him sank in more. He likes it. Very much. Tao's body is warm, he remembered all those hugs they shared before and now, he finally remembers how Tao's body is naturally warm while his is cold. They fit perfectly. If only that moment could last forever.

"I missed you so much gege. You have no idea how I struggled when you leave. Let's get along well and let's make up for all the years we are separated." Tao mumbled on Kris shoulder.

His breathe feels good on Kris skin. Everything is perfect. Too perfect.

"Same here Tao. Same here. And yes. We'll make up for all those years." Kris smiled as he hugged Tao back. A warm, full of care, full of longing and full of love. A super tight hug as if Kris doesn't want to let Tao go anywhere and as if Tao is going somewhere if he let go.

 

 

"I hate you for coming back in my life and suddenly becoming my most precious one again."