Confession

Masquerade High School

(It's been about a 2 week since we stopped talking to each other and even looked at each other through the halls whiling walking to class. The good thing is that we don't have classes together. That would make it even more awkward for to see each other. But, Suzume seems to get the chance to know him more. I see her everyday with him more often than I am.)

 "What's wrong, Chisaki?" Sakeo asks her on their way out to class. Chisaki looks up, "No, nothing. Nothing's wrong why?" She puts on a fake smile when something is wrong.

"You see, kinda down. Wanna talk about it?" Chisaki shakes her head. Just then Izumi's friend's came to her.

"Hey, your Chisaki right?" Misaki asks.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"No, it's just that Izumi hasn't really been in contact with us every since the trip to the beach we were just wondering where he's been. Have you seen him?"

"Isn't he with Suzume?" Chisaki asks trying to act normal. Everytime she said Suzume's name it made her feel sick.

"Huh? That new girl?" Misaki says scratching his head.

"Yeah, oh I forgot too, he's also giving her a tour at the school till she gets use to everything." She says.

"Oh really. Well thanks for the information." Misaki says patting her on the head.

Sakeo looks back at Misaki and them, "Well, they sure have something with Izumi."

"Lets go Sakeo. Yuki and Suki are probably waiting" Chisaki says.

 

 Lunch started and Chisaki was separated from her friends, she went to go look for Izumi to clear everything with him. She walked through the halls alone nervous and scared.

"Chisaki..." She turns around once she heard her name, it was Yuto Senpai.

"Senpai?"

"Where's Izumi? Oh he's probably with the new girl. Wanna come with me instead?" He says teasing her by poking her cheek and smearing her lips.

"No." She says scared.

"Why? It's just us here. To be honest, I'm glad I ran into you again." He grabes her hands and pulls her against the wall. She couldn't move at all with him holding her hands against the wall. She looked at him in the eyes and he gives her a cricked smile. "Hold still, this will only take a few second."

"What are you going to do?" She asks in a panicked voice. He goes under her chin and her neck, her eyes grew wide, she can feel his lips on her neck and his breath. She couldn't yell at all from shock. Once he kissed her on the neck she can feel him on her skin and last he gave her a small bite. He backs away and smiles, "Hm, what's with that look," He chuckles, "Your face looks so cute like that. Your mine now that I marked you." He lets her go and walks away.

 Chisaki slides to the ground and touches her neck. Tears were falling down unable to stop. Her tears just kept coming silently. 

As Yuto was walking he bumps into Izumi. "You're not with the new girl?"

"No, what do you want?"

Yuto touches his lips and Izumi watches at the corner of his eyes, "I marked your girl, she's mine now."

"What girl are you talking about?" He asks trying to hide his shaking voice.

"That girl you call 'idiot', how lucky of me to have her. Her skin was soft." He gives off a slight laugh and walks away. Izumi stood there thinking he was joking around. Once Yuto was gone, Izumi ran to where Chisaki and him were but, she wasn't there anymore. He stood there dumbfounded.

 The next period was about to start and Sakeo was worried so she called Chisaki. After trying 4 times Chisaki finally picked up.

"Hello?" Chisaki says with a husky voice.

"Where are you Chisaki? Class is about to start." Sakeo says worried.

"I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well right now."

"Ok but where are you?"

"In bed."

She hangs up. "What the heck? She hung up." Sakeo puts her phone away and walks into the classroom and notifies the teacher of Chisaki's absence. Chisaki wasn't really in bed, she was in the room looking at her neck. She couldn't hide that red spot with make up or her hair, it was too visible. She sighs, "What am I going to do?"

"Your mine now."

That thought of Yuto scared her. She didn't feel like stepping out her door alone anymore. She crawled into her bed and decided to sleep and forget everything that's happened.

 

 "Izumi, wanna go to the library to go check on the self project?" Suzume asks him while walking out of class together. He nods his head, forgetting about Chisaki since he just thinks Yuto was playing since they haven't been talking to each other lately. In the library, he kept thinking about what Yuto was saying, it jsut made him want to go check to see if she was okay.  He ignored those feelings and stayed in the library.

 Sakeo came barging into the room. "Stupid family."

"What's wrong?" Chisaki asks from under her blankets.

"My family. Ugh! So annoying. My older sister is getting married and they want me to come and be the bride's maid."

"Why don't you go? It will be nice to see your family once in a while."

"Yeah I wish but I don't want to leave you alone too." She says calming down.

"It's okay, I still have Yuki and Suki and Saito." She asks.

"Really? If you're okay with it then I'll leave tomorrow morning and won't be back till next week maybe."

"Hm."

"Are you really sick though?"

There was silence in the room. Chisaki didn't answer her so Sakeo gave up and started packing. Sakeo called the Chairman about her leave tomorrow and he was also alright with it. Chisaki will be alone for a week. During night time, Sakeo was still awake and went to go check on Chisaki. Chisaki turned her body and Sakeo sees the mark on her neck. She was curious about it but didn't want to wake her up and make her worry again. The next morning Chisaki wakes up with a note on the desk, she picks it up and reads it: I know your gonna be okay and I want to know what happened to your neck when I get back okay. Don't worry too much and becareful from now on.

Love, Sakeo

"She saw it." She says touching her neck. She runs to the closet and puts on her uniform and wraps a scarf around her neck. It was useful since it was almost winter. She takes a deep breath and walks out the door.

"Chisaki!" Yuki called "Why are you wearing a scarf it's not the cold yet?"

"I just felt like wearing one." She smiles.


After classes Chisaki went out alone even though she knew herself she shouldn't. She walked down a hill that lead to the school pond. She sat there on the slanted hill looking at the pond and sunset. She then pulls the scarf up to cover half of her face. Izumi who likes to wonder off anywhere sees Chisaki sitting on the grass. He walked down that hill and while taking off his jacket and put it on her. Chisaki turns around to see who it was. "Izumi?"

He sits down next to her, "What are you doing down here?"

"Nothing, just came to look at the sunset." She says adjusting the scarf. He looks at her at the corner of his eyes.

"What's with the scarf?" He asks.

Her eyes grew worried that he might find out. "I just felt like wearing one." That was the best excuse she could make.

"There has to be a reason. It isn't that cold yet and you're not sick."

"Why don't you mind your own business?" She says carelessly.

"I can't." He says looking at her.

"Why?"

"He did something didn't he?" He says knowing what was going on.

"What are you talk..." He pulls the scarf away from her neck and her eyes grew wide now that he sees the mark. She immediately covers it with her hand, Izumi moves away her hand and stares at the mark on her neck. "Did it hurt? Were you scared?" He asks calmly.

Tears flowed out her eyes as she nod her head and reached her arms out to him and hugs him tightly. He was surprised himself and his heart started racing as he held onto her. 

A few minutes later they said goodbye and walked their separate ways. Chisaki made it safetly to her room. She sat at her desk for hours thinking about how Izumi had hugged her and that she just went to him out of no where and how Yuto approached her. Suddenly the door knocks, "Who is it?"

"It's me." It was Izumi at the door, what did he want at 10:00 pm? She leans back on the door thinking if she should open it or not.

"I have something to tell you. You don't need to open the door, I rather tell you like this." He says in a low voice. "Are you listening?"

"Yes." She replys back nervously.