I like you

Masquerade High School

Chisaki stares at him and blushes. Not being able to look at him she responds looking away, "Goodmorning." Izumi gets out of the futonarrow-10x10.png and stretches while walking out the door. As he walks out the door, stares at him walk away and sits there for a bit thinking. She blinks and gets up walking out the door. Kaname was sitting at the chair reading a book and Haruka was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Chisaki walks into the kitchen to help Haruka, "Is there anything you need help with?" She asks. Haruka just smiles and asks her if she can watch the kids play carefully outside. She nods her head. Chisaki puts on her jacket, shoes, and scarf then heads outside. She runs up to the kids and plays with them laughing and running. As for Izumi, he went to go sit next to Kaname. Kaname peeks at him and smiles, "A grown man shouldn't be sleeping like that with a woman and not married." He chuckles. Izumi was a bit confused at first then remembering Chisaki in his arms, "You saw?!" He asks embarrassly. Kaname shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know, just saying." He continues reading his book. 

 Haruka goes outside for a bit to watch over the kids as she lets to food cook alone. Haruka sat at a bench on the porch and watches them play out in the snow. Chisaki makes eye contact with her and walks up the porch, she sits next to Haruka. With nothing to talk about Chisaki sat there silently. Meanwhile inside the house, Kaname tells Izumi the route to get back to the cabins were the school was. Suddenly Haruka talks, "You two are very cute together." She smiles. Chisaki's cheeks turns a little red, "Me and Izumi?" She says pointing to herself. Haruka nods her head and giggles, "Kaname and I left you guys a wonderful memory."

Chisaki was confused with her response not knowing that Kaname and Haruka took pictures of them while sleeping. "What are talking about?" She asks curiously. Haruka shakes her head, "No, it's nothing. You'll see." Chisaki awkardly smiles and Haruka gets up to go back inside. As she opens the door, Izumi was in front of her, "Goodmorning Haruka." He bows his head. She smiles and walks inside. Izumi sits next to Chisaki on the bench, she scoots away from him and he scoots closer. "What's wrong?"  He asks looking at the kids playing. "Nothing, it's just this morning was a little weird." She says in a quite voice. "We're leaving after we eat. Kaname told me a route to get back." He says getting up to go play with the kids. Chisaki sat there and just watches them play.
 After eating and helping swith cleaning, Chisaki and Izumi decided to say their fare wells and exchanged numbers just incase. As they left they gave the kids hugs and left waving their hands to them. 
Chisaki walks next to Izumi, "Do you know where you're going?" She looks at him with a raised eyebrow. He chuckles, "Yes I do, Kaname told me the route back to the cabins." 
"Can I trust you this time?" She says again since they got last time she asked him. He nods his head was walks on. He pulls up his scarf closer to cover his mouth from the cold. "Are you cold?" He asks Chisaki. She nods her head but tells him she's fine. He was about to offer his scarf to her but didn't know if it would make things awkward for them both of them.  The cold breeze makes Chisaki shivers but tries to hide it. Izumi could already tell she was cold and and takes off his scarf. He grabs a hold of her hand and pulls her back to him. 
He gives off a small sigh and slowly wraps the scarf around her neck without saying a word. After wrapping the scarf completely, he holds the ends of the scarf. While looking down to the ground he whispers, "I like you." He blushes furiously.

Chisaki looks at him with red cheeks, "You.....you told me that last time." She says hesitating. 
"W-Well, I'm telling you again....." He removes his hands and walks forward, "Lets hurry up before the school starts making a fuss." 

She follows along and tries to catch up to him. They still didn't know about the pictures that Kaname and Haruka took of them from that morning.

Back at the cabins, Suzume was suspicious and Chisaki not coming back and Izumi wasn't there also. She gets her phone and tries to call Chisaki but there was no answer. After a few hours of walking, Chisaki and Izumi finally makes it back to the cabins and made their separate ways before stepping into camp. Chisaki slowly makes her way back to her room and Suzume opens the door with a worried look. "Where have you been Chisaki?" She says as she closes the door behind her once Chisaki walks in. 
"Lost for a day." Chisaki tries to lie, "I found a place to stay for the night but it wasn't really comfortable." She says with a smile. Suzme looks at her with an unsure face and changes into a bright smile. "Oh and Izumi also didn't come back yesterday, was he with you?" She asks Chisaki. Chisaki froze and tries to cover it up, "No, we lost each other when we were looking for the things we needed for the scavanger hunt." She turns around, "I'm going to go shower." Chisaki says as she grabs a towel and a pair of clothes and enters the bathroom closing the door behind her. After she closes the door, Suzume's smile went to a plain face and looks jealous wanting to know what really happened between her and Izumi.

A few mintues later, Chisaki's phone rang. Suzume walks up to where it was on the table and sees the contact name, 'Yuto'. She slides the screen and puts the phone by her ear, "Hello?" She waits for the reply.
"This isn't Chisaki." Yuto answers back with a tired voice. 
"Chisaki? Oh, she's in the shower right now. Do you need to tell her something? I can tell her your message for her." She says politely. 
"Hmm...no, I'll text her later. It's personal problems about us." He hangs up. She brings the phone in front of her. "That was weird." She presses the home button and the home screen was a picture of her and her siblings together. She became curious and went into her pictures. "Let's see if you got some stuff in here." She whispers to herself. She scrolls through the pictures and one catches her eyes. 
 The picture of her and Izumi sleeping together in the futon that Kaname and Haruka took of them. Her eyes widen and she sent the photo to herself. Suzume stares at the photo for quite awhile not believeing what she's seeing. She felt the urge to hurt Chisaki out of jealously. The sound of the water fading away made Suzume turn off the phone and sets it aside on the table again. Chisaki comes out refreshed as she rubs her head with the towel. Suzume puts on a fake smile, "Just earlier Yuto Senpai called you." Chisaki's stops and looks at her, "What did you he say?" She asks curious. 
"Nothing much. He said he will call you later."
"I see. Thanks for telling me." Chisaki smiles then takes her phone and heads out for a bit to cool down in the cold. 

 Yuto lays there in the bed staring at his phone and only thinks about Chisaki, "Damn, she was only suppose to be a fake girlfriend. I really like her but....." He doesn't finish his sentence. He turns his body around and shoves his face into the pillow and cuddles the pillow and looks at Chisaki's contact number and presses call. Chisaki walks out and walks behind the cabin and stays at the back porch. She sits there and looks through her phone. As she refreshes the apps she notices the photos weren't refreshed even though she hasn't taken a photo in awhile. She was confused and presses her albums. She looks through her pictures and smiles with all the memories she made until she finds the picture of her and Izumi. She looks closely and blushes and thinks to herself, 'W-When was this t-taken?' Chisaki was a bit embarrassed and hoped nobody else saw it. Just then her phone rang, it was Yuto.

10906335_790130301081166_530767811584699

 She was surprised that it was Yuto. Chisaki hesitates to answer the phone but then presses the 'answer' and holds the phone against her ear. "Hello?" 
"Chisaki?" His voice was a bit tired and stressed out than earlier. 
"Yes, Yuto..." She gulps.
"Can we give it another try and for reals this time? I really like you and I want to try going out with you a little longer." He takes a deep breath hoping she would reply back nicely. 
   
As they were talking, Izumi walks up to the girl cabins looking for Chisaki and wonders off to the back hoping he won't get caught and finds her on the phone. He stops as soon as he hears Yuto's name. He decided to eavedrop on their conversation. 
"Um, Yuto? I-I can't, I'm really sorry but, theres someone else in mind and I think you know who that is already." She hesitates to hear his response. He gives off a fading chuckle, "Hm. I know who it is, Izumi right?" He says and she blushes, he continues, "But, that doesn't mean I'm also giving up on you. There's plently more chances to get you back." He hangs up. "I'm such an idiot." He scratches his head, "I can't hold back my feelings anymore Chisaki, I'll just ahve to steal you." He smirks and gets up to shower.
  
  Meanwhile, Suzume was in room sitting at the edge of her bed and looks at the picture she sent to herself. Since she became known in the school she has almost everybody's phone number. Her eyes were misty as she regrettably forwards the picture to everyone with an unknown number so no one will know her identity.


To: Everyone
Subject: Izumi and Chisaki
Message:
 Hello everyone who is going to recieve this message. 
Look at this picture of both Izumi

and Chisaki sleeping together, yes it is them. This is a real picture of them sleeping.

Aren't they cute together? Who knows whatthey did that night to be sleeping in this                

position? If you want to know thee truth just go upto one of them and ask them the truth.

Thanks for recieveing this wonderful message from 

From,
Anonymous.   

10367565_790138997746963_450106148656138


The message was then sent to everyone at the field trip. Even Chisaki and Izumi got the message. His phone was vibrating as Chisaki's phone did a ringing bell sound once she gets a message. Every other student got the message as their phones rang. All at once Yuto, Izumi, and Chisaki opens their messages and finds the picture and they're eyes widen from shock.