Lost with you

Masquerade High School
"Okay, Okay, Everyone wake up!" All the teachers shouted from inside the cabins with a bullhorn then added the siren. All students immediately wake up scared from the bullhorn siren and quietly gets ready. Everyone heads outside where is was cold and everyone had a complete exhasted look on their faces as if they stood up all night to the point they didn't want to wake up. The Teachers continued on with the announcements, "We made one more change to the plan. Another reward for this scavanger hunt is, by the time you find everything you will be able to eat and throughout the game you will only be given 4 snacks so, eat them wisely until you find everything with your partner." The students whined saying it wasn't fair but it was all for the fun and students then had no choice but to do it if they wanted to eat. Iuzmi and his group came together and went to go grab a pencil and the paper of what to find from the teachers. The list seems very easy but since it was winter it will be even more challenging to find the things on the list. 
 
They walk into the woods to start their hunt. "Lets start by finding the a birds' feather." Says Chisaki."
"A birds' feather? Hmph that will be easy." Misaki say with confident and starts to search everywhere for a feather. Meanwhile, Suzume stands next Izumi and stares quietly at him then looks down to his hands. She thought if she should hold them, but then changes her mind when she heard Chisaki's cheerful laugh and ran up to her and starts to search with her and Misaki. Izumi follows along and just looks at whatever place you can get too. "You're not trying hard enough Izumi." Misaki shouts to him. Izumi puts down a rock, "Yes I am, don't bother me." 
Misaki ignores then moves on. A minute later, "AH HA! I found one!" Misaki was up on a tree and held a large greyish whitish feather.
"Hey! How did you get up there?" Izumi asks out of surpirse wondering how did he climb up the tree. Misaki have climb about 20 feet up the tree just to get a feather without any drop of snow falling off that branch. He climb down as if he were a monkey, smooth and easy. Everyone was shocked by his talent of climbing up so high and getting back down safely.
"How about we separate for the next one. Take a picture of any animal's trail left on the snow." Misaki suggested since it seems like it was going to take a long time if they were all together.
"Couldn't we just skip to the next one?" Suzume asks.
"You rather go into the cold water to find a shimmery rock?" Misaki asks plainly looking at her. She shakes her head. Misaki grabs onto Suzume's arm, "Let's go Suzume. See ya Izumi and Chisaki."
"Wait......." Chisaki's words faded as Misaki and Suzume disappear into the woods to go find footprints.
"Should we go and find some footprints too then?" Izumi asks plainly as usual. She nods her head and they quietly walk through the woods looking for a trail of animal footprints. While Misaki and Suzume, "Why did I have to go with you?" She asks dissappointedly.
He puts a finger against his lips, "Shhh....I just wanted Chisaki and Izumi to go back to how they were. They seemed to awkward together, I don't know what happened between them but they should go back to the way they use to be." For one time Misaki actually was being thoughtful for Izumi.
"The way they use to be?" Suzume asks out of curiousity.
"Hm. They use to always laugh and smile at each other well Izumi barely smiled but he seemed to be having fun with her so I thought something was wrong when I saw that they weren't together anymore. So, this is their chance." Suzume stayed quiet for awhile and didn't talk but just moved on to finding the footprints.
 
 Both Izumi and Chisaki said at the sametime, "Hey" There was a silence as they both looked away from each other. Izumi spoke again, "Hey, this....this is kinda awkward right?" She nods her head quietly. He lets out a small sigh. Really, was all that I can say. He thought. "Are you cold?" He asks her. She nods her head again. "Chisaki, if there's something you want to say to me just say it." He says feeling concern if she was really feeling uncomfortable walking in the woods with him. She kept quite for awhile then decides to speak.
"I'm sorry. But, I can trust you right?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Cause.....where are we?" Chisaki asks as she stops and looks around.
"Eh.....We're l-l-lost?"
"Looks like it." She says.
The long awkward walk made them so quiet that they didn't even pay attention to where they were walking and forgot all about finding the footprints.
"No good. There's not a good signal anywhere." Izumi says standing on top of a boulder holding his phone in the air. "Anyways lets try to find a place to stay over the night so we don't freeze to death. The sun's almost setting."
He gets off the boulder and starts to walk on to where ever they can to find a place to stay at. He helps Chisaki climb over steep hills and big rocks. They walked for hours and finally found a place at around 7 o'clock at night. "How about over there?" Chisaki asks Izumi as she points to a cabin. Some people seems to be in the cabin, the lights were on so they assumed that the people were still up. Izumi and Chisaki made their way up the door and knocks on it. Nobody answered and they tried again, "Excuse me! Is anyone in there?" Izumi says loudly enough to see if the people inside heard him. The door knob turns and a little girl opens the door. Chisaki and Izumi were kinda confused, why would a little girl be opening a door? She seems to be about 5 years old. Just then an adult came, "I'm sorry." It was her father, he had a mustache and was quite the looker. His voice was a bit deep and husky. "She has a habit to open the door whenever she hears someone at the door. How can I help you two?"
They were a bit speechless for a bit, "Um......We're lost and we couldn't find our way back to our cabins where the rest of the school is."
"Oh, you guys must be on those school fieldtrips." He had a friendly smile on.
"Yes, um....Is it okay if we could spend the night? I know this is all happening all if a sudden"
"Hm. Come in. You guys must be cold from the night," He invites them in and shouts towards the kitchen, "Honey, can you make some warm milk? We have guests over." His wife comes out of the kitchen, she was beautiful. Her long brown hair and the smile she had, this family seemed quite beautiful. "Oh, aren't you guys a cute couple." She smiles not knowing their situation. Izumi and Chisaki freak out, "Ah! No, we aren't together. We're just friends. Don't get the wrong idea." Izumi says since Chisaki looked like she couldn't say a word after hearing that.
"I'm really sorry. Anyways come and sit, you guys must be hungry. I'll make something for you guys to eat."
"Thank you very much." Chisaki says finally. "What a beautiful voice you have." The wife says.
"No, I don't have a beautiful voice. It's just like any ordinary voice." The wife just smiles as she goes into the kitchen. The husband sat down in a chair reading a book. They can hear the laughter of childeren in the other room. The childeren came walking out of the room and ran towards Izumi and Chisaki. There was about 5 of them including the little girl who opened the door earlier. They were all bright smiling kids. "Are they all yours?" Izumi asks the father. 
"Yeah." He says with confident and was laughing brightly just like all the kids. The wife then came to the living room with plates of food and warm milk. She places them on the coffee table and sits next to her husband. "Enjoy. This should fill up your stomachs." They both thanked her and starts to eat the delicious food she made for them. After eating, they finally started introducing themselves. "I'm Takashi Izumi." 
"I'm Kazuki Chisaki."
"Such lovely names you guys have nice to meet you. I'm Hizune Haruka" The wife says with a smile.
"Haha, I'm Hizune Kaname. Just call me by my first name, no need to go with the honorifics."
"Is it really okay?" Chisaki asks. He nods his head so does his wife. Then they introduce their kids. The oldest out of five is 8 years old, Mikasa, a very trustful sister, second oldest is, Yato, 6 years old and the oldest brother there, the third is Kyoto, 5 years old, the one who opened the door, the fourth, Shizuni, 3 years old, and last of all Sasuke, 1 years old and the second boy.
 "Isn't it tiring to be watching 5 kids at once?" Izumi asks out of curosity since it seems like a lot to him. Kaname just laughs, "No, no, no, it's pretty fine actually. The bigger the family the better because you have more people to love and people who will love you. Plus, they aren't much trouble makers, they play together well and get along well." Izumi was a bit speechless since to him it seems tiring to actually take care that many kids. "Hey, Izumi-niisan?" Yato asks him as he gets on his back. "Yes, um Yato?"
"Where are  you and Chisaki-neechan going to sleep at? There's only two rooms?"
"You're smart to even speak like that huh. I don't know, where are we going to sleep?"
"With us of course." Misaka says as she walks to the bedroom.
"Sorry, but it's true, you guys will have to sleep with the kids." Kaname says with an awkward laugh.
"It's okay. We can sleep with the kids, we don't mind." Chisaki says and smiles as she plays with Kyoto's hair. Sasuke usually slept with his parents so there was room for Izumi and Chisaki to sleep with the other kids. "Are you guys here on a family trip?" Izumi asks.
"Yeah, since this is the only time I have vacation, I thought we should go on a winter camp trip and rent a cabin." Kaname says. Izumi nods his head, then Yato comes and drags Izumi to the room leaving Chisaki sitting in the living room. She didn't know if she should follow cause it would be rude and just sat there like an idiot not knowing what to say or do. Just then Haruka asks her a question, "Do you have any intrest in him?" Chisaki lifts up her head surprised by the questions, "Huh?" Haruka and Kaname laughs, "Looks like she does by the way she looks." Kaname says. Chisaki's face started to turn get hot. "I....I just want to stay as friends even though we have that kind of feeling towards each other."
"Oh, so you both are intrested in each other."
"Eh, no.....um"
"Haha, we only asked if you had intrest in him but it seems like you both have intrest in each other." Kaname says.
"Work hard, that feeling of being friends won't last long. No matter what happenes. Trust me." Haruka chuckles. Kyoto came out of the room and drags Chisaki out of the living room to the bedroom. There she sees Izumi playing playfully with the kids. It was a new side she seen from him and she smiles unknowingly. Their eyes met and they looked away with a blushed face. "Hurry up Chisaki-neechan. Come play with us." Kyoto says shouting to her as she plays with her siblings. Chisaki came awkwardsly and starts to play with them. They all smiled and laughed together like there was nothing that was going to come between them.
 
"Okay everyone time to sleep, it's getting late." Kaname shouts from his bedroom. He walks towards the kids room to help his wife with the futons. But there was only enough for the kids and one more extra. "Oh, sorry, there's only one more um, you guys wouldn't mind sharing one together right?" Kaname asks itching the back of his head. Izumi and Chisaki was shocked by the outcome and didn't know what to do. The last futon was a big size and not small like the kids. Was it a coincidence that they ended up like this. "Um, how about the kids sleep in the big one and we can sleep separately?" Izumi asks. Kaname laughs, "Have you seen how these kids sleep? Well, they like their own personal space too so, I'm sorry."
"Fine, I'm okay with it then." Izumi says straight out with out hesitating this time. He continues, "It's just one night right? Bear with it Chisaki." He pats her head and goes into the futon. "This settle things then." Kaname says, "Goodnight." He closes the door and walks over to his bedroom and goes into bed with his wife and Sasuke. Chisaki stood their frozen in place. "What are you doing? Hurry up and go to bed Chisaki."
"But...." She stops her sentence and lets out a sigh. She shuts off the lights and crawls into the futon with Izumi. Their back were faced towards each other. Both of them weren't even sleeping, they were trying to sleep but felt awkward being so close to each other. Their legs accidentall touches and Chisaki quickly moves her leg away. Izumi then whispers, "Are you cold?" 
"A little...." She whispers back. He turns his body and faces her way. She felt him move and froze. She knew that he was looking at her, her heart was beating fast. "Don't worry, I won't do anything strange to you. You can trust me right?" Those were the same questions they asked that day. They had nothing else to talk about, Chisaki answers his question with a yes. He then suddenly puts his arm around her, "Hey Izumi." She shouts in a whisper. "It's okay, you said you were cold."
"I didn't mean this way so you can do this." 
"Just bear with me, I'm cold to you know." Izumi pulls her closer to him and cuddles her. Chisaki was so embarrassed that she couldn't handle it anymore. Her face was getting hot and red, her heart was beating faster than before. But she didn't really mind anymore as they night grew darker. She was okay as long as she doesn't turn around and face him. Just having her back faced towards him was enough for her.
 During the night Izumi would squeeze her and hold her like a pillow. Chisaki felt uncomfortable staying in one position so she turns her body and buries her face into his chest. The position they were in was comfortable for the both of them and they didnt move that whole entire night after sleeping in a cuddling position. 
 The next morning, Kaname went to go check on them, it was very eariler in the morning. He quietly opens the door and walks over to Izumi and Chisaki. Once he sees them he had a cheeky smile on. He then brought Haruka inside the room. She smiles at them at the way they were sleeping. Next to Izumi was their phones and Kaname thought about taking a phot of them. He takes Izumi's phone and looks for the camera, after finding the camera he takes a good picture of them sleeping together like a couple. Haruka went into Chisaki's phone and takes a photo of them too.
 
 It will be a day to remember. Kaname and Haruka leave the room and start to make breakfast. Later on the kids woke up and left the room not wanting to bother Izumi and Chisaki's sleep. It was then only them sleeping in that room alone, they were so exhasted from the walking all day yesterday that they didn't wake up. Chisaki moves a little trying to get a bit more space. Izumi squeezes her again and she rubs her face into his chest.  Izumi felt her hair under his nose as he breaths, he can smell her hair and she can smell the scent of his shirt. After moving for awhile they finely came to waking up. They're eyes twitches and both of them wakes up at them sametime. At first it was like waking up, all tired and not wanting to sit up until they noticed something wasn't right about their position. Their legs were twisted together when they were having such a nice sleep. Chisaki slowly looks up and their faces met up so close. So close to the point their lips almost touched. They can feel each other's breaths against each other's lips. Staring at each other for awhile not knowing what was going on, Izumi slowly, quietly let her go still looking at each other. Chisaki gulps as she turns her self away still lying in the futon. Izumi quickly sits up and covers half of his face to hide his red cheeks.