School field trip to the beach

Masquerade High School

It's already been a week since the ball. Chisaki still didn't who the boy she danced with from the ball nor does Izumi. Since the school was having a break from studying, the school decides to let the students go on a trip to the beach and have fun with their friends.

 The very next day all students from Masquerade High came to the front of the school with packed bags. Everyone was getting onto the bus, Sakeo caught up to Chisaki who was about to aboard the bus.

"Chisaki!" She shouts out to Chisaki wving her hand in the air. Chisaki stops and waits for her. They both aboard the bus and sit together.

The bus door closes and the engine of the bus starts.

"So Chisaki, have you found out about the boy you danced with last week?" Sakeo asks her out of curiosity and trying to break the quiteness between them. Chisaki turns away from the windows and replys back to her.

"No, not yet. But I'm hoping he's also looking too." She says, smiling at Sakeo, she gives Chisaki a pat on the head.

"Yeah, don't give up. You have to find him no matter what."


 Meanwhile, Izumi who's riding in another bus sitting at the back alone, kept quiet about the ball. Misaki who's stubborn as ever kept on asking him who the girl was but, Izumi wasn't able to answer.

"Misaki stop bothering him and get back to your seat." Rin says pulling his hair back to sit next to him.

"Why? Izumi's sitting alone..."

 Izumi glares through the window and slowly closes his eyes. By then he fell asleep with his hood on. It seems like Izumi also haven't been able to sleep from the past week.

 


 Back to Chisaki, Sakeo fell asleep and had quite a weird dream. She was drooling all over Chisaki, yelling out to someone as if she was chasing someone she liked in her dreams.

Trying to pull Sakeo away, Chisaki pushed and pushed but Sakeo was strongly clinging onto her. Finally getting use to Sakeo's clinging, she keeps on having flashbacks about the ball.

 

 About 2 more hours they arrived at the beach, the bus were parked side by side. Sakeo stretches her arms out and stands striaght up. 

"Yeah! Finally we're at the beach! Come on Chisaki." She says grabbing her bags running out the bus door.

"Yeah, hold on will you." Chisaki says, getting up from her seat she sees Izumi sleeping. She stares at him for a moment but then Misaki came to wake him up. She ignored them and continued with what she was doing.

 

"Gehehe, hey Akihiko, lets take a picture of his cute sleeping face." Misaki says crouching looking at Izumi.

 Akihiko hands over the camera to him. Misaki adjusts the camera to get a good angle of Izumi's face. While laughing and taking the picture, Izumi's eye lashes twitches. Right before his eyes opened Misaki took the picture. The flash also had woken him up.

"What are you guys doing?" He says tiredly.

Misaki quickly hides the camera behind him. "No...nothing, just trying to wake you up. Anyways hurry up we're at the beach."

"I'll be there in a second." He says plainly. Everyone leaves him behind in the bus. He lets out a sigh as he gets up to reach for his bag. As he walks out of the bus his friends were waiting for him. Misaki then puts his arms around Rin.

"Hurry, lets go and look at some girls." He says in a erted way.

"I'm good, I'm not a ert like you." Says Rin getting away from him. Misaki clicks his tongue.

 

While Chisaki and her friends already reached the beach.

"Wow....this is amazing!" Sakeo says with amazement. "Lets go Chisaki!" she says runnning straight to the sea. Chisaki follows her behind along with Yuki and Suki.

They ran into the sea and splashed water playfully at each other. At the sametime, Misaki, Rin, Akihiko, and Hiro ran into the water leaving Izumi behind who didn't want to swim.

 Izumi slowly sat on one of the beach chairs and stared off into the distance as the waves flowed. Many girls were staring at him as if the were hesitating to approach him. By him was Chisaki's bag she had left by the chair.

Chisaki then sees Izumi seating by her stuff.

"Sakeo I'm going to go move my stuff somewhere else."

"Yeah!" Sakeo replys back from a few feet away.

 Chisaki swims back to shore then walks up to get her things. By then many groups of girls were surrounding Izumi. Trying make her way through the crowd to get her things she tried her best to squeeze through. Not good enough she gave up and just tried to reach for her bag instead. She reaches for her bag which was on the ground, between the girls' legs. Izumi's eyes catches her arm trying to get the bag. He grabs her hand and pulls her through from the crowd. Suprised that he pulled her in the girls gave her a wierd look as if she came out of no where. She gets a hold of her bag staring back at the girls.

"I'm sorry. I just tried to get my bag. Go on with what you guys were doing." She says as the girls made way for her. Izumi then grabs her wrist and pulls her back making her sit on his lap.

"Where do you think you're going? You really don't mind your boyfriend to be surrounded by this many girls?" He says with a plain look.

(GIRLFRIEND!! W-What is this guy saying?!!) Chisaki thinks to herself. The girls looked at them with confusion and started mumbling.

"W-wait! Y-you guys have it all w-" Just as she was about to finish her sentence Izumi gives her a kiss on the cheek.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyqt3BjzOM4QykHgCYUVg

Her face suddenly started to burn up. The girls seemed jealous and walked away saying that they don't match as a couple. As the crowd disappears, Chisaki quickly got up from his lap on looked at him. 

"Thanks for the help...." He says not even looking at her in the eyes.

"Hey! W-why did you do that? I don't even know you." She says shocked as her heart was still racing.

"I'm sorry ok. I'm tired of being surrounded by girls everywhere I go." Plainly speaking he gets up from the chair. Chisaki thinks to herself, (So tall.....)

"Well at least you apologized l-lets not meet again ok." She says as he walks away without saying a word.

Putting her things in a different spot she runs back to the water telling Sakeo what happened.

"What?!! He did what to you? Kiss, where is he now?!" Sakeo says shouting putting her fist in the air.

"Calm down, at least it wasn't on the lips then I'm fine. It just kinda surprised me." Smiling she goes back to splashing water to Sakeo's face.

 

 Izumi walks along the shore and stares at a cliff.

 

 That night once everyone was done with their meals, they went to their hotel rooms. Chisaki and Sakeo were roommates as always and Misaki who's roommates Izumi wasn't in the room with him. It was around 1 am and Chisaki couldn't sleep. She kept thinking about how Izumi kissed her on the cheek. The vision kept on repeating in her head, so she decieded to go out for a walk. 

 As she walks she sees a cliff that seemed fun to walk to and to ease her mind. Once she gets to the cliff she sees someone lying down as if staring at the stars. It seems like Izumi walked up to the cliff and looked at the skies but then went to sleep.

She slowly approaches him without knowing who was lying there. She stares at his face closely and as the night clouds moves the moonlight shines. She gasp of surprised and slowly backed away. She suddenly stops and stares at him one more time thinking if she should wake him up or not.

"He must've been sleeping here this whole day. It's already 1 something in the morning too." Speaking to herself she crouches down to him. Poking his face he moves a little.

"Hmph...."

"Hey....are you awake?" She says poking him on the cheek again. She turns her head for a second.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Hm? Oh you're awake....uhh.....well it's already 1 something am and I couldn't sleep so I came up here and found you sleeping."

"Hm...a girl like you shouldn't be out here alone." Getting up from the ground he walks away leaving her behind. Chisaki stares at his lonely back as he fades away into the darkness.

"Argh, he's getting on my nerves. I can't handle it anymore. This image doesn't suit me."

 Feeling irritated she marches back to the hotel room. The very next morning Chisaki woke up in a bad mood.

"Hey Chisaki, you're not ating like yourself." Sakeo says stanading b the door watching Chisaki brush her teeth violently.

"What do you mean? I'm fine see." She looks at Sakeo with a scary face.

"No something's wrong, what happened last night? Was it the boy from yesterday?"

"Haha of course not. We said we would never meet again."

"Chisaki. I know. That the way you really in front of us is all an act." Seriously speaking to her, Chisaki stops brushing her teeth and stares at Sakeo with a saddened expression. 

"What are you talking about?"

"When you're smiling and laughing is the same, it's the way you're acting right now. You're always shutting this side of you off. To be honest, I kinda think you're perfect either way. Even if there is a side of you that gets you irritated, just let it all out. Okay. I always knew you had a boyish girlish side in you. Either way is fine by me so stop acting like the innocent one and make a change for yourself. Everyone is one of a kind."

As she finished speaking, tears of joy came to Chisak's eyes.

"Sakeo....How LONG have you've been watching me?! Are you a stalker?!"

"EH! NO, NO, It's j-just that I saw you one time visiting your house and I was out shopping and uh...I saw how you treated your siblings by yelling at them."

"Oh....that time."

"Scary...." Sakeo whispers.

"Hah."

"No nothing at all. Why don't we go and find that guy then?" Sakeo says with a nervous chuckle.

Chisaki and her heads out the door to go find Izumi.

 

"What a boring life..." Whispers from a boy who's standing at the edge of the cliff looking towards the seas, feeling the breeze past him.

tumblr_static_large__3_.gif