Just him and I

Masquerade High School


Once the weekend had started, Yuto had messaged Chisaki out to go on a date. She was quite surprised that he knew her number even though she never gave it to him. The message was sent at around 10:00 am on Saturday, "Lets go on a date today. Meet me at the station at 11:20." 

 She got up at once from her bed and went to go wash up. She washed her face and brushed her hair. After that she comes out of the bathroom and looks for what clothes to wear in her closet. As she diggs through her clothes she asks herself, "Wait, why am I even taking this seriously? It's just a date with him and we're only together because of his mark." 

 She shakes her head and just grabs whatever she can to look natural. She looks at herself in the mirror wearing a nice white shirt and some jeans with a pair of sneakers. It looked normal enough for her. Not to flashy and not to revealing. Her hair down with her bangs to the side, she grabbed her bag and walked out her room. She made her ways through the school buildings to the gates. The guards asked her were she was going and she said that she was visiting her family over the weekend and she'll come back later. They let her through when actually she was going on a date with Yuto. Izumi saw her walking out the gates and wondered where she was going but then Suzume came and held onto him. "Suzume." He says. He just lets out a sigh and lets her be her.

 It's been awhile since Chisaki had last been out the school gates, the sound of the cars and people talking. It was like she was new to Japan. Looking for the station, she called Yuto to check where he was at and for directions to the station. With his help she made to the station on time, Yuto was standing waiting for her while on his phone. Chisaki stood there and held the strap of her bag then walked towards him. With an uncomfortable tone, "Um, Yuto?"

"Hm." He turns his head and sees her then just smiles, "You made on time. Lets go, the train is here." Chisaki just nods her head and Yuto held her hand as they walked into the train. There was no seat avaliable so they stood up. Chisaki stared up to Yuto as he was looking at his phone and thought to herself that he was tall and he was, a bit taller than Izumi. The way he dressed was also pretty simple, he had his shoulder lenght hair in a ponytail and wore his glasses. He wore a black v-line shirt with a jacket and gray pants.

 The girls around him were mostly eyeing him. It didn't seem like he mind until he notices at the corner of his eyes and held onto Chisaki's hand. She was surprised and thought if he was serious about her and wasn't joking around. The train came to a stop as the wheels sqeaked loudly outside and the doors slide open. He dragged her out quickly and together they walked through the crowed station hand in hand. They made it to the exit and walked around the main streets where the malls, cafe shops, theaters, and other places where.

"Where should we start?" He asks looking down at her. Chisaki looked so amazed to see the open world again. She never really went out of the gates when it was the weekends, she usually just stayed in her room to finish any work or homework. What caught her eye was the mall. Yuto had noticed and pulled her into the mall. "Um...Yuto?"

"It's fine, just enjoy the day." He says with a smile. Chisaki smiles back and points to a store she wants to go to. He follows along where ever she went. Then they came upon a male clothing store. She just smiled at him and points to the clothes.

"Want to try on some clothes?" She says. He raises his eyebrows and looked at her with a face of not wanting too. She begged him to at least try one outfit on and it worked. They went in to go and try some clothes on. Chisaki turns around, "Go ahead and fined a set of clothes. I want to see what kind of style you have."

"Ha? Me, hey I don't have style." He looks at her turned back and sighs then smiles, "Fine, I'll go look for something. Don't move until i finish."

"Ok." She says with her back turned.

 Yuto walks around the store and fines a white collar button down shirt with a diamond pattern cardigan. He walks over to the shoes section and looks for a pair of leather shoes. He just kept his pants and didn't bother to find one. As he went to the dressing room, he took off his shirt, his body was pale and slim. He grabbed the white collar button down shirt and wears it, he buttons all the buttons bottom to top. He rolls the sleeves up his arms along with the cardigan. Yuto looks at himself in the mirror and thought something didn't look right. He took off his glasses but couldn't see anything with his eyes squinting, so he took off his ponytail. He pulled the rubber band and fixed his hair.

 Yuto walks out the dressing room and sees Chisaki still waiting. He clears his throat, "You can turn around now." He says a it nervous. Chisaki turns around and Yuto puts his hand behind his neck.

  He looks away and Chisaki gave a slight blush at him, it was the first time she had seen him with hair down. He looked quite hot in her eyes and had no words to say. There was a slience of awkwardness between them. The females in the store were making eyes at him and wanted to ask him for a picture. Yuto got too awkward so he just asked, "So...so what do you think?" He turns back and sees Chisaki's face staring at him surprised and blushing. "Are you blushing?" He asks. She came back to herself and blinked, "Huh? No, no, I wasn't blushing. It...it looks good on you." He just covers his mouth and laughs joyfully. Chisaki felt embarrassed but still laughed along. Yuto went back into the dressing room to go change back to his clothes. He didn't buy the clothes because he didn't want to. They walk out the store, "Where should we go to next?" Yuto asks. 

"Anywhere's fine." She says. He looks at her and she looks back, "Hm....ok then there." He points to a store in front of them and it was a store filled with dresses. "You're turn to model." He winks at her and walks towards that store. She blushes and follows along. They entered the store and looked around.

"I'll pick a dress for you." Yuto says looking through the dresses. The store wasn't a store filled with too much skin revealing dresses, just a simple store with dresses that looks nice. Yuto walks around looking through dresses and Chisaki follows along. He put the dresses he picked against Chisaki to see if it would match her. Then he finally came across a dress that would look good. A strapless baby pink cocktail dress where the skirt was lower on the front and long at the back and with a few thin layers under the skirt. Yuto then walks to the shoes and picks out a black bandage strapped highheels. He shows the dress and shoes to Chisaki, "Here, now go try it on." She hesitated for a little but took the dress and shoes to the dressing room.

 She walked into the dressing room and Yuto waited outside. After putting on the dress, she looked at herself in the mirror and clenched her hands into the dress. She aproaches the door and lets out a small breath then opens it. She slowly walks out the door staring straight at Yuto but then looks down to her feet embarrassed. "H....how do I look in it?" She asks still looking down. There was no response. She looks up and was even more embarrassed, "Yuto?" Yuto stared at her and his expression was unexpected, he was covering half of his face with one hand and looked away as his cheeks were turning red.

 Eventually Yuto had his while face covered with one hand. Chisaki was worried and walked up closer to him and asked him what was wrong. He didn't respond, he gave a peek at her and felt like he was going to melt. His heart was thumping but at the sametime he was hot blushing red. She removed his hands even though he resisted. Finally got his hands off and he was blushing. Chisaki looked away once she saw his blushing face. Yuto awkardly says, "This....this is kind of embarrassing. Um.....you, you look cute in it." Chisaki's eyes widen and looked up to him. Her cheeks was red, she couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or her feelings. "Hey Chisaki?" 

She held one arm, "Hm?"

"Can you wear that dress for the next Masquerade?" He asks nervously. She gives him a yes but asks who's going to buy it. Yuto sais he's going to buy and he did. She felt guilty to be spending his money on her for a dress. He pats her head they walked out, "Don't worry, I bought it because I want to see you wear it. Let's go get something to eat." He held her hand like it was nothing but blushed when she was wearing the dress. But really he was hiding his real feelings. He on the way to go find something to eat. They went to go buy some fast food then went to the park to go eat. The drink Yuto got only had one straw and he purposely bought one drink. Children all kinds of ages were playing on the playground and were either yelling, screamming, laughing, or crying. 

"Yuto, where's my drink?" Chisaki asks looking around him. He takes a sip from the straw, "I just took a sip from it." Looks like she wasn't expecting to share a drink with him. She really needed something to drink but somehow the drink vending machine was out of order. She couldn't just simply take a sip from the straw Yuto who put his lips on it. She gulped and he just handed her the drink, "Here, you're thristy aren't you? Just drink it, it's not like I poisoned it." She didn't take the drink so he slowly put the straw near . She closed her eyes and took a large sip. He just laughed at her and took a sip from the drink. She blushed as he drank the drink that his and her lips touched. She felt a beating in her heart almost to where she could actually fall for him. She finally saw a part of him that wasn't so bad and was basically a sweet side of him.

  The park had came to a silence, all the children had gone home. It was already 5:00 even though they didn't do much that day. The sun was about to get ready to set and they sat at the bench in silent. Yuto clears his throat and stands up, "Lets get back to school." He rushed up and started walking. Chisaki followed behind. Holding the strap of her bag while Yuto carried her bag filled with the dress and shoes they made it to the station. They were lucky enough to enter the last train to get to their school since it was the time where everyone got off work. They were squished right by the door and by people. The train was filled with workers talking on thier phones and teenagers their age on their phones standinng and elders sitting on the seat. Being squished by the door wasn't fun. The train moved a lot and Chisaki coouldn't stand next to Yuto but in front of him. She face his chest and it was an awkward situation. People where moving and shoving each other and some bumped into Chisaki making her bump into Yuto's chest. She closed her eyes but, Yuto caught her and wrapped his arms around her making her bear into his chest even more. Her eyes were filled with surprise and her cheeks were blushing red like a rose. She can smell his scent being so close to him. He had scent that was nice but she couldn't explain what the scent was, maybe it was just the way he smells. She went along with him being wrapped around with his arms. She didn't have a choice at all.

  They made it back to school after showing their IDs and enter the gates. Yuto and Chisaki were walking side by side. He walked her over to  her room but didn't try anything sneky this time. He walked in with her and placed the bag down. As he turned around to leave Chisaki hesitantly said, "T...Thank you, Yuto. I had fun today."

"Hmph, I did too." He gave her pat on the head then left. (At least he didn't tease to far this time.)

He closes the door and walks off with his hands in his pockets. Izumi was just right at the end of the hall leaning against the wall.

"Where were you today Yuto?" Izumi asks standing up straight.

"On a date, why?

"With her?"

He says plainly, "Yeah, I did why?"

"Let her go. You already know that I like her." Izumi says getting to the point of yelling. Yuto just smiles at him and says,

"I'm sorry but, I can't. I'm already falling for her."