Asking who to go with

Masquerade High School

"Hey Chisaki, who are you going to the masquerade ball with?" Says Yuki as they walked down the halls.

"I don't know yet. How about you Yuki?" Chisaki asks her with a smile.

Yuki crosses her arms, "I'm going with Suki of course, twins can't go together?"

Chisaki looks at Yuki with a smile, "Of course they can.", her expression changes into a plain face, "Maybe I'll just go alone this year."

Yuki stops walking and looks at Chisaki with a disappointed look, "What? You're not going with anybody this year? Tsk, you're such a party pooper this year."

Chisaki continues to walk, "Sorry, I'm a little tired to be dancing and talking this year." She says as she enters the classroom and sits down. Yuki gives her a pout look and Suki catches up with them.

 

  Meanwhile, Izumi and his friends walk down the halls talking to each other. Misaki roughly puts his arms around Izumi's shoulders and with a big cheerful smile, "Yo Izumi, going to the ball alone again. Well I'm not, I got someone to go with. Hey, hey, you want me to hook you up with someone too?" Izumi pushe him away and Akihiko comes into the conversation, "Shut up Misaki, even if you try to get him with someone they'll end up being rejected by Izumi." He says adjusting his glasses.

Hiro then comes into the conversation, "Yep, Akihiko is right about that so don't even try Misaki." Rin, who has his hands in his front pockets, who's most likely to be the bad boy, "Well, we all got someone to go with but, it can't be helped right. Izumi has to go alone again. That's probably the routine for him until he graduates."

Looking at everyone plainly Izumi speaks coldly, "Go away. Just leave me alone." He says opening the door to his dorm.

"You're not going to class?" Misaki asks. Izumi hesitates, he lets out a sigh then walks into his dorm and closes the door.

 Izumi doesn't really have a roommate to share his dorm with nor does he want one. He could choose if he wanted a roommate or not since his father is the chairman of the school. He walks to his bed and lays down on his bed and talks to himself.

"Sigh, why do I have to go to these stupid events? I didn't even want to come here in the first place. That old man always forcing me to do things I don't even want to do." He says as he reaches for his silver mask on his desk. He holds onto the mask and stares at it.

 

After school, Chisaki and her friends went to the dorms. They all hung out at Chisaki's dorm. Sakeo who is like a tomboy also Chisaki's roommate asks Chisaki about her going to the ball alone. Chisaki responds back, "Yep, I don't really feel like going with anyone this year and I danced too much at the ball." She says, smiling not to worry her friends she takes out her mask. A silver mask with a beautiful design. Her friends were amazed by the design and didn't really feel worried about her anymore. As long as she has fun it was alright.

 

As time fly by, the closer the masquerade ball is coming. The student council had already set up decorations in the ball room.