003: MYUNGSOO'S TANGERINES

My Owl

003

MYUNGSOO’S TANGERINES

 

            Sungyeol sings as he wipes the surfaces of the furniture in the pension house. He is in a good mood right now because of the good night’s sleep that he got last night. The bed is really fluffy, warm and comfortable and Sungyeol thinks that all the knots in his muscles became undone after resting in the pension house. He had the best night of his life, so he thinks that he should repay it by cleaning the house that gave him shelter last night.

 

He moves around the house, singing on top of his lungs until he reaches the living room where another framed picture of Kim Myungsoo is placed on top of the fireplace along with other pictures of the Kim family members. Sungyeol approaches the picture and smiles at it.

 

“Director Kim! Good morning! Because of your kind heart, I was able to rest well last night and in order to repay you for your kindness, I will clean your house! See? I’m cleaning so hard! I’m not that thick-skinned to stay here for free!” Sungyeol says, wiping the framed picture clean.

 

 Sungyeol continues cleaning, energy still high and mood still good until he feeds the koi fishes in the pond, pulled the weeds and finished sweeping away all the dried leaves on the front yard.

 

“All clean!” Sungyeol declares, giggling. “Time to inspect the backyard! There might be pests lurking around!”

 

Sungyeol marches to the backyard and is met with another gate. He tilts his head in curiosity; he’s never seen this part of the pension house before. The gate is open, so Sungyeol walks in the gate only to find himself in a big orchard of tangerines. He gasps at the cuteness of the orange fruits hanging on the shrubs.

 

“Aigoo, this orchard is really abundant! Look at these rich people; they don’t know how to make money out of what they have! Don’t they know how much they’re going to earn if they sell it? They don’t even have to sell it in a nice place! It could be on the side of the road for all I care. The tourists are going to buy these for sure!” Sungyeol says to himself as he admires the cute tangerines.

 

Suddenly, a light bulb appears on top of Sungyeol’s head causing his eyes and mouth to open wide. He looks around him and the tangerines don’t look like tangerines anymore. Instead they turned into little ‘₩’s and he can hear the sound of coins jiggling. If he plucks some tangerines, the caretakers won’t notice it because all the trees in the orchard are in full bloom. With the amount of tangerine that each tree has, Sungyeol could earn a lot if he plucks tangerines from three or five trees.

 

Sungyeol lets out a delighted sound and plucks one of the tangerines to taste them.

 

“Oh my god! This is so sweet! The tourists are so going to buy bulks!” he says.

 

Without wasting another moment, Sungyeol immediately goes inside the house to look for plucking equipment and when he has everything he needs, he goes back to the orchard and stars plucking the tangerines.

 

“Hey there, little tangerines, I know it’s miserable just hanging idly around a tree in a boring orchard, so I’m going you guys a favor by putting you out of your misery! You can also put me out of my misery with the money that I’m going to earn~! We’re just doing one another a favor, huh~?” Sungyeol says, speaking as if he’s talking to a baby.

 

“Aigoo, I’m going to make a lot of money! I’m going to earn a lot today!” Sungyeol sings.

 

 

~ O ~

 

            Five hours later, Sungyeol is lounging in the pension house’s living room, bathing in the golden light of the sunset as he repeatedly counts the money that he earned from selling the tangerines. As predicted, there were a lot of tourists who bought his tangerines and it only took five hours to sell five big bucketful of tangerines. Yes, Lee Sungyeol three buckets of tangerines. Let’s just say that his original plan of plucking from three to five trees only wasn’t followed; instead, Sungyeol almost plucked half of the tangerines in the orchard and he felt sorry for the Kim family, but his guilt only lasted for an hour because he sees the amount of money that he earned.

 

“₩ 120,000? Oh! Not bad for the first day!” Sungyeol says, voice cracking in the middle of his sentence.

 

He takes out his little notebook and writes down the amount of money he earned for the day. He makes a little note on the side of the amount to motivate him further.

 

Earn more to afford plane ticket to Seoul! ^^

 

Sungyeol giggles and keeps the money safe in his bag. When he looks up again, he sees Kim Myungsoo’s picture staring back at him and it gives him a chill down his spine.

 

“I am so sorry for selling your tangerines for my own benefit, director Kim. But I am really, really desperate! Don’t worry, I just need to get to Seoul to get a more stable job and be safe from those hooligans and I will never show myself in front of you again!”

 

 

~ O ~

 

            Myungsoo massages his temple with his hand. His headache started this morning when he woke up and it’s worsening at the new that Howon is bringing him.

 

“The investigators said that your cousin might’ve passed away. He was included in the biggest earthquake in Japan.”

 

“Howon-ah, I know that already! Auntie Chaerin and her husband died there but the only difference is their bodies were found and buried! But my cousin’s body was never found! Even if he was in the earthquake, it doesn’t mean that he’s dead! He could’ve been placed in an orphanage or something! I don’t know! Howon, for the past two years, there is only one thing that I want you to know the most. I want you to dig deep enough to find out what’s the name of my cousin! With a name—“

 

“Director Kim, I’m afraid that even with a name, we’re not going to find anything better. He could’ve lost his memory and forget his name or if he was indeed put up for adoption, his name could’ve been changed,” Howon cuts in, looking at Myungsoo pitifully.

 

The man is desperate and with his grandfather’s condition getting worse and worse, his time to find the lost cousin is also getting shorter and shorter.

 

“Aren’t there survivors or neighbors of my aunt? They could know his name…” Myungsoo asks, voice sounding small.

 

“89% of the population in the village were wiped out immediately after the incident while the other survivors died because of old age. I’m afraid that the remaining survivors were children themselves when the earthquake happened and they don’t have much recollection of the people around them during that time,” Howon says.

 

“Did we already round up all the survivors?” Myungsoo asks.

 

“Yes and we examined their DNAs already. None of them were a positive match,” Howon says.

 

Myungsoo lets out a heavy sigh and stands up from his chair behind the oak desk. He turns his back on Howon to hide his tears but the latter has been with Myungsoo since high school and there is nothing that he can hide from him.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, I know you’re crying…” Howon says, deciding to switch from being a personal secretary into being a friend.

 

“I’m not!” Myungsoo angrily bites out but with the way that his voice cracks, it’s an obvious lie.

 

Howon walks closer to him and pats his shoulder.

 

“You don’t have to be director Kim all the time, Myungsoo-yah. You know that you can always rely to me. If you cannot find your cousin, you can just tell your grandfather. He is a good man, I know that he’s going to understand,” Howon says.

 

Myungsoo looks back at Howon and shakes his head.

 

“No, Howon-ah. Even if I know that grandfather can understand, I know that he’s going to be disappointed and I don’t want to fail him. He doesn’t have much time left to live and I don’t want to fail to give him his last wish. He did so much for me ever since my parents died and you know that very well. The least I could do is grant his wish.”

 

Howon stares at Myungsoo and shakes his head.

 

“It’s a hopeless case, Myungsoo. We only have one witness left but this man keeps on running away. I heard that he’s being chased around the world because of his debts to various people. How can we look for someone whose mission is to hide?” Howon says.

 

Myungsoo does not say anything but he lets out a deep sigh because he knows that Howon is right.

 

“Since time is running out, I suppose we should just pay someone to play as your lost cousin…let’s look for someone who resembles your aunt so that your grandfather would believe. It’s easier to look for someone who looks like her than to look for her lost son who we don’t even know the name of,” Howon says.

 

“Are you crazy, Howon-ah?! I can never do that to grandfather! I cannot do that to my cousin. Even if he’s dead, I have to respect his memories and not replace him with a stranger. No matter how desperate I am, I will never do that,” Myungsoo scolds.

 

Howon bows his head.

 

“I know. I’m sorry, Myungsoo. But if time gets even more desperate, I think you should consider this.”

 

Myungsoo stares intensely at Howon and shakes his head.

 

“I will never do that no matter how desperate I am.”

 

“But—“

 

“Howon, drop the subject. Prepare my car, I need to go somewhere,” Myungsoo says, raising his hand up to halt Howon.

 

“Yes, director Kim.”

 

~ O ~

 

            Sungyeol grins as he thanks the foreign couple that bought a whole bucket of tangerines from him. He waves as he watches their car drive away from his place at the side of the road.

 

“Ah, my precious tangerines, you’re really making me rich! In no time, I will become the richest in the world!” Sungyeol says to himself as he counts the money.

 

For the past two days, Sungyeol had been selling the tangerines in Kim Myungsoo’s orchard and by this time, half of the trees are already bare. Sungyeol promised that he’s going to stop plucking the tangerines once he sold all of the tangerines today. Yesterday, while pulling out the weeds from the orchard, Sungyeol found some of the tangerines on the ground, probably already too ripe to sell. But Sungyeol, being a resourceful one, thought of an idea to sell even the ripest tangerines in the orchard.

 

“Oh my, selling tangerine shake and tangerine jam really doubled my income! Ah, this is good! Ah, good job, Lee Sungyeol!” Sungyeol says, smelling the money in his hands.

 

“Ya, Sungyeol-ah!”

 

Sungyeol keeps the money in his bag and looks up to meet the eyes of Dongwoo.

 

“Oh! Dongwoo hyung! I see you found me! Where’s my food? I told you to buy me food, right?” Sungyeol says, trying to look behind Dongwoo to see if the latter brought food.

 

“It’s in the bus, Sungyeol,” Dongwoo says, looking at the tangerines on Sungyeol’s makeshift stall.

 

“Hyung, please do me a favor and bring it out please! I can’t leave my precious tangerines here! Some tourists might pass by and they might want to buy…” Sungyeol says.

 

Dongwoo frowns as he watches Sungyeol fondly arranging the tangerines on the stall as he hums to himself.

 

“Ya, first you’re staying at a stranger’s pension house without permission and now you’re also selling his tangerines and making shakes and jams out of it too?! Sungyeol-ah, aren’t you being too thick-skinned? Are you being like Jungyeop ahjussi?!” Dongwoo says.

 

Sungyeol glares at him with a pout.

 

“Hyung, I plucked these tangerines because they were cute and lonely! I am just doing them a favor by giving them new homes and they’re also doing me a favor by helping me earn money! Besides, those rich people don’t even pluck them! They just let them fall and rot on the ground!” Sungyeol says.

 

“No, Sungyeol-ah, I’m not going to let you become like this! Let’s return these to Kim Myungsoo! I don’t want you to be put in jail for trespassing and stealing tangerines,” Dongwoo says.

 

Dongwoo starts to lift up the makeshift stall and Sungyeol gasps in horror.

 

“Hyung! What the are you doing?! This is my business!” Sungyeol says, putting the stall back down on the ground.

 

“No! Sungyeol-ah, let’s return them! I don’t want you to be eaten alive by your conscience!” Dongwo says, lifting it up again.

 

“Conscience my ! I can’t even feed myself! Please stop, hyung! It’s not like we can tape them back on the trees! Come on! Just let me sell the rest and then I’ll stop!”

 

“No, Sungyeol-ah!”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“NO!”

 

“Hyung!!”

 

“NO! I said we’re going to return them!”

 

“MY PRECIOUS TANGERINES!!”

 

Sungyeol screams as the makeshift stall gives away and breaks on one side, making the tangerines roll and fall on the ground.

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, HYUNG! AISH!”

 

“I’m so sorry!” Dongwoo screams, flailing his arms on his side.

 

Sungyeol flails his arms on his side as well, running in the middle of the road to block the approaching car from running over the scattered tangerines. The car honks but avoids the tangerines flawlessly. Sungyeol screams as he sees another car approaching and flails his arms again for the car to avoid the tangerines. Seeing that the driver isn’t paying attention on the road, Dongwoo’s eyes widen. He runs towards Sungyeol and pulls him to safety as the car continues to drive straight, running over the tangerines on the ground.

 

“Oh my god! My precious tangerines!” Sungyeol screams.

 

He stands up and runs after the car, throwing some tangerines on it.

 

“Ya! You! Stop right there! Stop! You ran over my tangerines, you bastard!” Sungyeol screams as he runs after the car.

 

The car stops and Sungyeol runs towards the window.

 

“You! How dare you run over my tangerines?! Just because you have a big expensive ca—“

 

Sungyeol stops midway as he recognizes the man in the car. His hand is frozen, suspended in the air with his index finger pointing.

 

“D-director K-Kim?” Sungyeol stutters.

 

“Lee Sungyeol-shi, right? What’s the matter?” Myungsoo asks, frowning at him through his black sunglasses.

 

Sungyeol blinks and awkwardly just waves his hand at Myungsoo.

 

“N-nothing…I-I just saw th-that it’s director’s Kim car, so I wanted to s-say hi!” Sungyeol says, giggling awkwardly.

 

Myungsoo stares at him with suspicious eyes, so Sungyeol continues to spit out fib.

 

“There is a sharp turn at the end of the road there…heh, so be careful! Nice seeing you, director Kim! Goodbye!” Sungyeol says, quickly turning away.

 

He closes his eyes as he quickly walks away from the scene.

 

“Ya! You’re just going to let him off life that? You didn’t ask for any compensation?!” Dongwoo asks as Sungyeol reaches him.

 

“I’m so stupid, hyung…his car is so expensive, I didn’t even recognize it was his…” Sungyeol mumbles, hitting his forehead repeatedly.

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo gets out of his car to see what the commotion is all about. He looks at Sungyeol walking away and sees that there are tangerines all over the ground, some of them are smashed. Myungsoo frowns in confusion and looks at the tires of his car. He raises his brows when he sees that there are bits of tangerines on the tires of his car; he obviously ran over Sungyeol’s tangerines that’s why the latter ran after him. Myungsoo sighs and walks towards Sungyeol.

 

“Lee Sungyeol-shi.”

 

Sungyeol gasps and slowly turns around, heart drumming against his ribcage as he sees Myungsoo approaching them while looking at the tangerines on the ground.

 

“Y-yes?” Sungyeol says, voice barely above a whisper.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that I ran over your tangerines? It's unlikely for you to runaway from accidents without getting compensation,” Myungsoo says, eyes piercing through Sungyeol.

 

If Sungyeol isn’t so scared of Kim Myungsoo’s present, he would actually find the man gorgeous as he stands in front of him under the hot sun with his sunglasses perched on his perfect nose. But fact that he's this close to getting caught is blocking out any other thought from his brain.

 

“I-I thought that since we…we know each other, there’s no need to compensate…” Sungyeol says.

 

“Since we know each other, I think that you should be more open to me. I’m sorry. I lost my concentration while driving. It’s my fault that I ran over your tangerines,” Myungsoo says, digging in his pocket for his wallet.

 

Sungyeol stares at him with his wide eyes.

 

“I’ll pay for the damage,” Myungsoo says, bringing out his wallet.

 

“No! There’s no need for that! It’s okay! You don’t have to do that! How can I ever accept your money?!” Sungyeol quickly says, holding up his hand.

 

Myungsoo looks taken aback but opens his wallet nonetheless.

 

“How can I just runaway after running over your tangerines? My guilt and conscience would eat me alive,” Myungsoo laughs and Sungyeol gulps.

 

Myungsoo takes out a bank check and outstretches his hand.

 

“Here, take this,” Myungsoo offers.

 

Sungyeol stares at Myungsoo before averting his attention on the outstretched hand and the check. He reads the amount of money and his eyes widen. Sungyeol snatches the check from Myungsoo’s hand and bows deeply at Myungsoo.

 

“I see that you have a lot of jobs. I didn’t know that you have an orchard,” Myungsoo comments as an attempt to initiate a small talk with the other.

 

Sungyeol freezes on his spot and shakes his head.

 

“No, I don’t have an orchard…I just know someone who has,” Sungyeol chokes out.

 

“I’m sorry I ran over the tangerines, I feel sorry to that person who worked hard to plant these fruits. It's like I ran over their hardwork and effort,” Myungsoo says, looking at the squished tangerines.

 

“I feel sorry too…” Sungyeol absentmindedly says.

 

"Well, I must go," Myungsoo declares.

 

Without another word, Myungsoo bows and starts to leave. Sungyeol stands frozen on his spot while watching him walk away from the scene. Snapping out of his trance, Sungyeol quickly gathers some of the unsquished tangerines and places them in a plastic bag. He runs towards Myungsoo’s car before it leaves and softly taps on the window.

 

“Lee Sungyeol-shi?” Myungsoo asks.

 

Sungyeol outstretches his arms and gives Myungsoo the plastic bag filled with tangerines.

 

“Take these tangerines, director Kim,” Sungyeol says, not meeting Myungsoo’s eyes.

 

Myungsoo looks at him and shakes his head.

 

“There’s no need for that, Sungyeol-shi,” Myungsoo says.

 

“No, it’s okay! I’ll feel bad if you just drive away like that. Please take it,” Sungyeol says, adding a little aegyo in his voice.

 

Myungsoo sighs but takes the plastic bag of tangerines, anyway.

 

~ O ~

 

“Yes, auntie? How are you?”

 

Myungsoo rolls over on his fluffy bed to look at the clock on the bedside table. He stops himself from groaning when he sees that it’s just 7:00 in the morning. The people around him really don’t know how to leave him alone.

 

“Myungsoo-yah, I’m sorry if I woke you up and I’m fine, thank you. But did Woohyunnie contact you?” Mrs. Nam says over the phone.

 

Myungsoo scratches his head and blinks at the bright light peeking from the small opening of the curtains.

 

“I’m afraid not. Isn’t he in Europe or something?” Myungsoo says.

 

“Ah, I don’t really know where he went! I don’t even know if he’s still alive! But if he contacts you, tell him to go home immediately before I suspend his credit card!” Mrs. Nam says.

 

“I will, auntie,” Myungsoo says.

 

“Okay, thank you. I’ll hang up.”

 

Myungsoo throws his phone across the room and snuggles deeper into the blankets, wanting to go back to his precious sleep. He slept at four in the morning because he finished his reports that would be reviewed by the Chinese investors and Mrs. Nam calling him and disturbing him from his slumber a seven in the morning is really not appreciated; especially when she called for such an unimportant matter.

 

Myungsoo is about to fall back into dreamland but yet again, his phone rings. He wants to ignore it and go back to sleep because he has a hunch that it’s just Mrs. Nam again. But the phone continues to ring and if you’re the director of two major hotels in the country, you just can’t ignore phone calls. Groaning, Myungsoo stands up and picks up his phone from where it landed on the floor.

 

This time it’s his real auntie, Ms. Kim.

 

“Is there something wrong, auntie?” Myungsoo asks, rubbing the sleep off of his eyes.

 

“Nothing really, it’s just that your grandfather is crying again. He keeps on looking for his grandson. He refuses to eat or go outside of his room to catch some sunlight. The doctors are afraid that if he continues to be this way, his heart condition will worsen. I don’t really know what to do to make him feel better,” Ms. Kim says.

 

Myungsoo lets out a sigh.

 

“What is grandfather doing now?” Myungsoo asks.

 

“He just fell asleep after crying. Are you still looking for your cousin, Myungsoo-ah?” Ms. Kim says.

 

“Yes, auntie. I employed more people to look for him…but it’s getting harder and harder to look. It’s as if he’s hiding away from us on purpose,” Myungsoo says.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, I know that you’re having a hard time and I would like to tell you to take your time…but I’m afraid that time is running out. Please do your best to fulfill your grandfather’s last wish,” Ms. Kim says, voice softening.

 

Myungsoo nods to himself, looking out the window of his hotel room.

 

“I will auntie. I will work harder,” Myungsoo says.

 

“Thank you, Myungsoo,” Ms. Kim says.

 

“I will be back in a week’s time. Until then, please take good care of grandfather for me,” Myungsoo says.

 

“Yes, you go take care of yourself as well. Don’t overwork…oh, Myungsoo, before you come home, please visit the pension house again and pluck some tangerines. Your grandfather loves them,” Ms. Kim says.

 

Myungsoo looks over his shoulder and finds the plastic bag filled with tangerines from Sungyeol. He smiles at the thought of the latter and walks over to the tangerines.

 

“Yes, I will.”

 

Myungsoo hands up and picks up a tangerine, remembering how sweet they are. He ate half of the bag’s content last night while finishing his report and only stopped when he needed to sleep. If he ever bumps into Lee Sungyeol again, he has to thank him for the sweet tangerines.

 

~ O ~

 

            Sighing, Sungyeol places the money that he earned today in his bag. He still needs a little more in order to buy a plane ticket to Seoul but he doesn’t have tangerines to sell anymore. Sungyeol walks to the window of the pension house and sees that there are a lot of tangerines on the trees. He’s sure that if he plucked a few more, then the owners might not notice, so he walks outside, bringing his plucking equipment with him. But as he remembers his encounter with Kim Myungsoo earlier that day, Sungyeol stops and gulps.

 

“What if that was a sign from the heavens that I should stop before Kim Myungsoo himself catches me plucking his tangerines here?” Sungyeol mumbles to himself.

 

“But I need a plane ticket or I’m going to die on this island…” he argues.

 

Deciding to be thick-skinned for the last time, Sungyeol pushes forward and starts plucking tangerines. After a while, Kim Myungsoo is pushed at the back of his mind and before he knows it, he’s cheerfully plucking tangerines from the trees while singing to himself.

 

“I’m going to earn a little more and go to Seoul~ those hooligans with never catch me~ I’m going to Seoul~ thank you my little tangerines!” Sungyeol sings in a high pitched voice, plucking tangerine after tangerine.

 

“Ahjumma?”

 

Sungyeol freezes and stops singing. He knows that voice.

 

“Ahjumma?”

 

The voice calls again, this time sounding closer.

 

Kim Myungsoo.

 

Sungyeol drops his plucking equipment as well as the basket full of tangerines.

 

“What are you doing?” the voice asks and Sungyeol hears the footsteps approaching, so he quickly makes a decision to runaway.

 

“Hey! Stop right there! Who are you?!” Myungsoo shouts, running after Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol continues to runaway, expertly avoiding the littered twigs and rocks on the ground. He has to runaway no matter what. If he gets caught, Kim Myungsoo is surely going to put him in jail.

 

“I said stop!” Myungsoo calls out.

 

Sungyeol screams when he reaches the end of the orchard; next to it is a road and his only choice is to jump. Looking from left to right and seeing no cars approaching, Sungyeol jumps from the high wall and lands roughly on the ground. He whimpers and falls on his as he feels pain shoot up from his left foot.

 

“Stop running! I will catch you!” Sungyeol hears Myungsoo call out.

 

He tries to get up but his left foot is killing him. Breathing heavily, Sungyeol crawls behind a bush to hide himself from Myungsoo who is getting closer and closer.

 

“Where the is she?” Myungsoo says to himself as he stands in front of the bush that Sungyeol is hiding behind.

 

She?! Does he ing think that I’m a girl?!

 

Sungyeol sits up a little straighter to take a peek but he accidentally leans on his injured foot causing him to scream out and fall out of the shrub that he’s hiding behind and effectively startling Kim Myungsoo.

 

“Lee Sungyeol?”

 

At the sound of his name being spoken by Kim Myungsoo’s voice, Sungyeol looks up with wide eyes as he lies on the ground. His heart is drumming against his ribcage so hard that he fears it’s going to break free. But he tries to smile up at Myungsoo while thinking of something to say to get him out of this situation.

 

“Myungsoo-shi! We keep on bumping on each other lately! It’s probably because we’re neighbors…” Sungyeol says, playing innocent.

 

Myungsoo frowns at him and walks closer.

 

“What are you doing behind the bush?” Myungsoo suspiciously asks.

 

“I-I was looking for my…for my towel! Yes, I was jogging and I accidentally lost my earring! I mean my towel! I lost my towel!” Sungyeol says, dying on the inside as Myungsoo looks at him from head to toe and probably recognizing his clothes already.

 

“Do you think that I’m an idiot?” Myungsoo says, squatting in front of Sungyeol to meet his eyes.

 

Myungsoo reaches out and Sungyeol closes his eyes, anticipating a punch to land on his cheek but nothing comes.

 

“What is this tangerine doing in your hoodie, then?” Myungsoo asks, holding up a tangerine in front of Sungyeol’s face.

 

“A-ah! It’s the tangerine that I brought with me! You know, in case I get hungry from jogging!” Sungyeol laughs.

 

“You were the one who trespassed in my pension house, Lee Sungyeol-shi. You were selling the tangerines that you stole from my orchard,” Myungsoo says, eyes narrowing dangerously.

 

“What? No! I told you that I know someone who has an—“

 

“Enough, Lee Sungyeol-shi! Let’s discuss this inside!”

 

Myungsoo roughly grabs Sungyeol by his arm and pulls him upwards in a standing position.

 

“O-ouch…” Sungyeol whimpers as he steps on his sprained foot.

 

Myungsoo glares at him and Sungyeol gulps.  

 

Author's Notes: Hi guys! I am updating as fast as I can while I'm still on a break! School will start again on Monday! But I will find time to write a lot of chapters over the weekends! Thank you for the support!! Also, please drop comments! :) Thank you!