002: AN OFFER YOU CANNOT RESIST

My Owl

002

AN OFFER YOU CANNOT RESIST

 

            Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo’s hand that is holding his own and looks up at the man with a confused look. Myungsoo finally lets go of his hand and sighs.

 

“Y-yes, Kim Myungsoo-shi, we need to talk,” Sungyeol says, smiling brightly at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo nods.

 

“Let’s talk in my office,” Myungsoo says.

 

“O-okay,” Sungyeol stutters out as Myungsoo leads him back to the office.

 

“I saw in your business card that you are a tour guide,” Myungsoo says, looking intently at Sungyeol.

 

“My b-business card? Ah, yes, I’m a professional tour guide here in Jeju Island! Even though I am an independent tour guide working only with my best friend, I can say that I am the best in Jeju! Would you like me to give you a tour, Kim Myungsoo-shi?” Sungyeol asks, looking at Myungsoo with his huge twinkling eyes.

 

Myungsoo stares at Sungyeol’s eyes and stops himself from releasing a fit of laughter at the latter’s appearance.

 

Lee Sungyeol looks like an owl. He really looks like the owl in Harry Potter.

 

“I don’t need a tour. I know Jeju like the back of my hand. But you see, tonight, our hotel is going to welcome Chinese investors in our pension but we don’t have a translator. Do you speak Chinese fluently, Lee Sungyeol-shi?” Myungsoo says.

 

Sungyeol gasps and giggles as he brings his hands together.

 

“I am very fluent in Chinese, Kim Myungsoo-shi! I lived in China for years when I was young, so I am very confident in speaking Chinese!” Sungyeol says, automatically switching to his moneymaker mode.

 

“How would you like to be our translator for tonight’s dinner, Lee Sungyeol-shi,” Myungsoo asks, deciding to get to the point.

 

Sungyeol’s eyes widen and he immediately wants to say yes but another thought comes to him.

 

“Ah…I don’t know, Kim Myungsoo-shi, I need to round up tourists to keep my business alive...” Sungyeol says, putting one hand on his cheek in pretend worry.

 

“Please, Sungyeol-shi? We’re kind of short in time and you’re the only one who can help us immediately. Also, we can pay you for your services,” Myungsoo says, leaning forward to look more intensely at Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo inquisitively, mind calculating the money that he could get from this. Also, didn’t Myungsoo say that it is a dinner at a pension house? Sungyeol would surely have the time of his life eating in a luxurious place.

 

“We can pay you per hour,” Myungsoo tries again.

 

“Consider it done, director Kim! Lee Sungyeol at your service!” Sungyeol immediately says, standing up and saluting to Myungsoo as if he’s a captain or something.

 

Myungsoo stands up as well and bows at Sungyeol.

 

“Thank you so much, Sungyeol-shi!” Myungsoo says.

 

“Oh, no, don’t thank me. After all, you’re the one paying me,” Sungyeol says, shaking his head and laughing like a man who just won a lottery.

 

Sungyeol smiles widely at Myungsoo with his gums showing, making it look a little creepy. Myungsoo just nods in return and brings out his phone to get out of the awkward situation.

 

 

~ O ~

 

“D-do I really need to wear this, director Kim?”

 

Myungsoo looks up from where he is seated to see Sungyeol emerging from the rest room of his family’s pension house. Sungyeol fumbles with the headdress of the traditional Chinese outfit that he’s wearing. Despite wearing the traditional outfit for men, Myungsoo must admit that the latter looks like a girl not only because of his pretty features but also because of the red silk fabric of the ‘dress’.

 

“Yes, you must. It’s the traditional Chinese outfit for men,” Myungsoo says.

 

“For men? Are you sure that this is for men? It looks like it’s for princesses! It’s a dress! Don’t you think—“

 

“Sungyeol-shi, I thought that you lived in China for years and you’re an expert tour guide? Why don’t you know the traditional outfit for Chinese men?” Myungsoo asks.

 

Sungyeol shuts his mouth with a click and looks at Myungsoo with his big eyes. Once again, Myungsoo is thinking that Sungyeol looks like Harry Potter’s owl, Hedwig. Sungyeol notices that Myungsoo looks at him suspiciously. He wants to glue his lips together for the rest of the evening, so that he would never say things that could blow up his cover.

 

“A-ah, you see…I don’t like reading history books, so I don’t really know their traditional outfits. But I can assure you, director Kim, that I am a very efficient translator,” Sungyeol says, laughing nervously.

 

Myungsoo narrows his eyes at him. If this boy doesn’t know the traditional outfits, then he must know little about manners in China. Myungsoo becomes tense, scared that Sungyeol might do something disrespectful to the Chinese investors.

 

Myungsoo opens his mouth to question Sungyeol further, but there is a knock on the door and Sungyeol sighs in relief for being saved from a sticky situation.

 

“The Chinese investors are on their way here from the airport, director Kim.”

 

“Okay, we’ll be out,” Myungsoo says.

 

Sungyeol takes a deep breath and looks at Myungsoo for instructions but finds the man looking tense as he fixes his tux.

 

“Director Kim, you look so tense!” Sungyeol says, chuckling at the man who stared back at him.

 

“Lee Sungyeol-shi, this is an important matter to our hotel. They are major investors from China and I trust that you will do your best to help us convince them invest not only in our hotel but also in our company,” Myungsoo says, looking sternly at Sungyeol.

 

“Yes, director Kim, I will give my best today! I will use my charm to get them to invest in your company! Let’s go, director Kim!” Sungyeol says, winking at Myungsoo before walking out of the room.

 

Myungsoo shakes his head and is about to follow outside but his phone ringing stops him. Seeing that it is his personal secretary, Lee Howon, Myungsoo immediately picks up.

 

“Yes, Howon-ah? Did you see the result of the DNA test?” Myungsoo eagerly asks.

 

“Yes, director Kim. But I’m afraid that the result is negative. Gongchan-shi is not your lost cousin,” Howon says from the other line.

 

Myungsoo feels his heart sinking at the bad news that Howon brought.

 

“Ah, i-is that so? O-okay, just continue looking, then. I have to hang up now.”

 

Myungsoo turns his phone off and puts it back in his pocket as frustration washed over his soul. For eight years, half of Myungsoo’s time is dedicated in looking for his lost cousin to fulfill the wish of his sick grandfather. Myungsoo thought that it would be easy to find his cousin, especially with his money and with all his connections. But no matter how much money Myungsoo spends and no matter how many people he sends all over the world, it would be hard to find a person who has been missing for more than a decade. In addition to that, neither Myungsoo nor his grandfather knows the name of his lost cousin.

 

“Director Kim, the Chinese investors have arrived.”

 

Myungsoo is pulled out of his thoughts and he immediately walks out of the room, leaving behind his problems for a while so that he could focus on the matter at hand.

 

 

~ O ~

 

            Sungyeol smiles brightly at Mr. Wu who is fondly talking to him about the beauty of the pension house in Chinese.

 

“What did he say?” Myungsoo asks Sungyeol.

 

“He says that he’s very captivated by the beauty of the pension house and he feels like he’s been here for months because of how relaxed he is,” Sungyeol translates.

 

Myungsoo nods and smiles at Mr. Wu.

 

“This is our family’s personal pension house and we enjoyed staying here on vacations. I hope that you are enjoying your stay so far,” Myungsoo says and Sungyeol immediately translates it for the Chinese investors to understand.

 

There is uproar of agreement from Mr. Wu along and the others as well as they throw praises after praises about the hospitality of Myungsoo and his family.

 

“They said that they are very grateful for your family’s hospitality and they are very much enjoying themselves,” Sungyeol translates to Myungsoo.

 

“You are very welcome. This pension house isn’t being used frequently, so you are very welcome to stay here whenever you come to Jeju Island. You can just inform us and we will immediately prepare for your arrival,” Myungsoo says, smiling sincerely.

 

Sungyeol tilts his head at Myungsoo and looks at him with wide twinkling eyes.

 

“Really? No one is living here in the pension house, director Kim?” Sungyeol asks, forgetting to translate it for the Chinese investors.

 

Myungsoo clears his throat and nods.

 

“Ah, it’s such a pity for this beautiful pension house to be left alone!” Sungyeol whines.

 

Myungsoo awkwardly smiles at the investors who look at them confusedly, so he leans close to Sungyeol.

 

“Lee Sungyeol-shi, I suggest that you stop getting distracted and relay what I said to them,” Myungsoo sternly says to Sungyeol.    

 

Sungyeol blinks at Myungsoo and awkwardly laughs.

 

“Y-yes, director Kim!” Sungyeol says.

 

Myungsoo watches Sungyeol relay his message to the investors.


“Director Kim said that you can always use this pension house whenever you visit Jeju Island! Just inform them and everything would be prepared for you! Isn’t our director Kim so kind-hearted?!” Sungyeol cheerfully says in Chinese.

 

“Ah, yes, yes! Director Kim is very kind-hearted indeed! I will definitely visit Jeju Island again if this is where we’ll be staying! But also, you should be the one who’s going to tour us again! We refuse to be toured by anyone else, tour guide Yeol!” Mr. Wu says, smiling cheekily at Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol chuckles behind his hand and blushes at the last sentence.

 

“Ah, Mr. Wu, you flatter me! But of course, I will be more than willing to tour you once again in Jeju Island!” Sungyeol says.

 

Myungsoo furrows his brows at Sungyeol blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl.

 

“What did they say?” Myungsoo curiously asks.

 

“They said that they will definitely visit Jeju Island especially if they’re going to have me as their pretty tour guide Yeol! They also said that they refuse to be with another tour guide,” Sungyeol proudly says, continuing to giggle.

 

Myungsoo shakes his head. No wonder this owl-looking boy is giggling like crazy. These investors flatter him too much.

 

“Tell them that you’re just a part-timer so that they won’t expect,” Myungsoo says, causing Sungyeol to stop laughing and to glare at him.

 

“Director Kim, you shouldn’t say things like that to them! They would be disappointed and they might not invest to your company anymore! For now, just say yes to everything they say, okay?” Sungyeol says, looking at Myungsoo seriously.

 

Sungyeol turns back to the investors without waiting for Myungsoo’s reply.

 

“Of course, director Kim will make me your tour guide again if you ever visit Jeju again! Our director Kim is really kind-hearted!” Sungyeol says to the investors.

 

The investors nod approvingly at Myungsoo, giving him thumbs up.

 

“Ah, let’s go inside now. It’s time for dinner,” Myungsoo says, gesturing towards the house.

 

“Everybody, it’s time to eat deliciously!” Sungyeol cheers in Chinese and the investors cheer with him.

 

Myungsoo would’ve scolded Sungyeol for behaving like an overgrown kid but seeing that the investors are being lured with Sungyeol’s charm, he lets it go and leads them in the dining room.

 

 

~ O ~

 

            Sungyeol gulps as he looks at the delicious dishes laid out in front of him on the table. The lobster looks really delicious and fresh, making his stomach growl and for him to gulp again. On his right, there are breadsticks next to the tenderloin stake. Sungyeol shuts his mouth close to keep himself from drooling.

 

“Director Kim, the meal is really wonderful! Everything is so delicious!” Mr. Wu says.

 

“He said that all of the dishes are wonderful…everything is so delicious,” Sungyeol absent-mindedly translates, still lost in staring at the dishes in front of him.

 

“Thank you for the compliment. These dishes were prepared by our best chefs and we’re glad that you all liked it,” Myungsoo says.

 

Sungyeol absent-mindedly translates it again.

 

“Ah, no wonder that they are all very delicious! Also, this wine, it tastes so good. Where did it come from?” one of the investors says.

 

“The wine is also very delicious, where did it come from?” Sungyeol translates, gulping his saliva again.

 

“Our hotel representative personally imported it from France,” Myungsoo says.

 

“Ah, it’s from France! No wonder it’s so good! Ah, this is such a wonderful meal!” Mr. Wu says.

 

“It’s so delicious, they want to die…” Sungyeol translates, still looking at the food.

 

“Thank you so much. I will treat this as a compliment to our kitchen,” Myungsoo says, bowing politely at them.

 

“Thank you for the compliments,” Sungyeol translates.

 

The investors continue to eat and talk among themselves and Myungsoo continues to eat as well. Sungyeol his lips, feeling that he’s going to die if he doesn’t get to eat anything. Looking around, Sungyeol notices that Myungsoo and the investors are lost in their own worlds, so Sungyeol quickly reaches out to get a piece of bread from the bread basket.

 

Sungyeol quickly bites on the bread, barely containing his cry of delight as the sweet taste of the bread invades his taste buds. He takes another huge bite from the bread, thoughtlessly chewing it.

 

“Director Kim, how is your business?” Mr. Wu asks, leaning in to talk to Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo expectantly looks at Sungyeol who looks back at him like an owl caught in headlights with his cheeks chubby with the bread in his mouth. Sungyeol quickly tries to swallow the bread without chewing causing him to choke. Sungyeol coughs out and hits his chest in a futile attempt to dislodge the food stuck in his throat. Myungsoo closes his eyes, not wanting to see the embarrassing situation that Sungyeol is in. This is such an embarrassment not only to Sungyeol but also to the company.

 

“It’s okay! Don’t hurry, chew the food properly! Here, drink some water,” Mr. Wu offers, patting Sungyeol’s back as he laughs.

 

Sungyeol quickly drinks the water and when the food is finally dislodged from his throat, he looks at Myungsoo guiltily.

 

“I am so sorry for my mistake, director Kim…” Sungyeol says, bowing his head before turning back to the investors.

 

“I am so sorry. If you may please repeat what you said,” Sungyeol asks in Chinese, getting his notebook and pen from the table.

 

But instead of getting his pen, he gets the breadstick on his plate and attempts to write with it. Sungyeol gasps and frantically throws the breadstick behind him. Myungsoo shakes his head and runs his fingers through his hair frustratingly.

 

“I am so sorry! I am sorry,” Sungyeol apologizes to the investors, repeatedly bowing his head politely.

 

“It’s okay, you have been working hard as a translator all evening. I bet you’re hungry, huh? You can eat while you work, we won’t mind,” Mr. Wu says, smiling kindly at Sungyeol.

 

“C-can I?” Sungyeol asks him, eyes twinkling.

 

“Yes, of course~” Mr. Wu and the others say.

 

“Director Kim, they said that I’ve been working hard tonight and I should eat while I work…can I do that?” Sungyeol says, looking at Myungsoo with his twinkling big eyes.

 

Myungsoo looks at him then to the investors who nod kindly at Sungyeol.

 

“Of course, go ahead,” Myungsoo says.

 

Without having to be told twice, Sungyeol drops his notebook and picks up his eating utensils to start eating. In the middle of stuffing his face with food, Sungyeol catches Myungsoo’s eyes causing him to pause and smile at him.

 

“Th-thank you, director Kim. Thank you so much,” Sungyeol says, bowing his head.

 

Myungsoo nods and looks away, feeling annoyed at the thick-skinned owl eating in front of him.

 

~ O ~

 

            Sungyeol sighs as he lays the traditional clothes that he wear back on the chair where he got it. Picking up his old and worn out sweater, he looks at himself in the mirror. It’s time to go back his life of being on the run.

 

“Ah, this bed is so soft and warm. If only I could sleep in here tonight instead of sleeping in a cold and uncomfortable bathhouse…aish, tomorrow, I should start earning more money so that I could slap that loan shark with his money!” Sungyeol says, rolling around on the fluffy bed.

 

Hearing his phone ringing, Sungyeol groans and retrieves it from his pocket.

 

“What is it, Dongwoo hyung? Did appa finally contact you?” Sungyeol asks.

 

“Not yet but Sungyeol-ah, you have to be more careful! You cannot sleep in the bathhouse, in the computer shops or anywhere public. The loan shark’s men are all over the place! You have to be extra careful, okay? I’ll hang up now!”

 

Even before Sungyeol can reply, the line goes dead, leaving Sungyeol frowning on his spot on the bed.

 

“Aish, those men are really ruthless! Why can’t they understand that I don’t have the money yet?! It’s not like I won’t pay them back!” Sungyeol grumbles as he stands up.

 

He needs to leave now so that he could look for a place where he could spend the night in. Sungyeol scratches his head in frustration. The loan shark left him without much option; it’s either he freezes to death wandering around the island to look for a place to sleep or sleep in PC rooms and be caught by them. He would be dead no matter what. Sungyeol looks around the living room of the pension house one last time and sighs. Looking at the comfortable place makes him even more frustrated with his life so he hurriedly goes out of the house, the cold air of the night immediately biting at his skin, making him shiver.

 

Sungyeol barely takes five steps out of the pension house before he freezes on his spot as he gets an idea. Slowly, he looks back at the house and a thought crosses his mind. The house looks so inviting and sparkling now. It’s as if the house itself is inviting him to stay the night.

 

I am a person without a house and this is a pension house without a person.

 

“I am going to do you a favor, pension house. Tonight, you’re not going to be lonely for Lee Sungyeol is going to stay with you!” Sungyeol quietly says, staring at the house with twinkling eyes.

 

Sungyeol squeals as he clasps his hands together under his chin. Luck really is on his side right now and he can’t help but jump up and down in excitement as if he just won the lottery.

 

“Lee Sungyeol-shi, I can give you a ride to your home if you like.”

 

Myungsoo suddenly emerges from the house and starts walking towards him. Sungyeol is startled at the sudden appearance, causing him to stop celebrating.

 

“Here is your pay. Where do you live? Let’s go now,” Myungsoo says, handing the envelope with the payment to Sungyeol who immediately snatches it and keeps it in his messenger bag.

 

Myungsoo blinks at the weird way that Sungyeol snatches the money but shakes it off when the latter starts to speak again.

 

“It’s okay, director Kim. I live nearby and I can just walk from here,” Sungyeol says, smiling mischievously at Myungsoo.

 

“Are you sure? It’s pretty dark during the night. You might get jumped or something,” Myungsoo frowns.

 

Sungyeol nods, mischievous smile not leaving his face.

 

“I really live nearby, director Kim, and if anything, the people in the dark streets should be watching out for me. But thank you for your concern,” Sungyeol says.

 

Myungsoo awkwardly laughs at what the latter says before he starts to turn to leave.

 

“Ah, director Kim, earlier you said that there is no one occupying the pension house for a long time, is that right?” Sungyeol asks.

 

Myungsoo looks back at him and nods. Sungyeol can’t help but let out a delighted giggle.

 

“It’s really a pity! But there must be caretakers in the house that comes to clean the house?” Sungyeol says, prodding deeper to plan his stay here more carefully.

 

Myungsoo looks at Sungyeol’s twinkling eyes and he can’t help but smile.

 

“Yes, there are caretakers. But they don’t really live here. They just come twice a month to clean or to tend to the orchard,” Myungsoo answers, still thinking that Sungyeol is just sincerely curious.

 

Sungyeol giggles giddily and clasps his hands together.

 

“Then, this house is always vacant! I see!” Sungyeol says, gesturing fondly at the house and almost losing his composure.

 

He feels overjoyed that no one is going to see him if he stays here tonight. He doesn’t need to be extra careful because no one’s going to be looking around the house once everybody leaves. But Sungyeol immediately stops when he sees the suspicious look that Myungsoo is throwing him. His heart sinks in nervousness and his mind starts to think of an excuse.

 

“No, I-I mean…you must be really, really rich! You have a really beautiful pension house and an orchard to go to during vacations!” Sungyeol says.

 

Myungsoo awkwardly nods, still looking at Sungyeol suspiciously.

 

“It’s getting late, don’t you think we should go?” Myungsoo says.

 

“Yes, you should go. Goodbye, director Kim,” Sungyeol says, bowing politely as if he’s bowing to a guest in his pension house.

 

Myungsoo suspiciously blinks at him, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Sungyeol smiles stiffly and bows again.

 

“I should go! Goodbye, director Kim!” he says, turning away and skipping towards the exit of the pension house.

 

Myungsoo stares after the tall and lanky figure of Sungyeol, his twinkling eyes making themselves still visible in Myungsoo’s mind even if Sungyeol is not there anymore.

 

“Such a weird owl,” Myungsoo mumbles before getting in his car to drive away.

 

 

~ O ~

 

            Seeing Myungsoo’s SUV drive away from the pension house, Sungyeol waves his hand in farewell and sits more tightly against the tree that he’s hiding behind. He looks back at the pension house and sees the lights turning off one by one causing his heart to beat faster in excitement. The caretakers are about to leave and Sungyeol can finally lodge inside the warm and unoccupied house. A shiver runs through his spine at the thought of staying in Kim Myungsoo’s pension house without his permission.

 

Sungyeol has done a lot of desperate things in the past to earn money and save himself from sticky situations. But so far, this is the most desperate. He is going to trespass and live in the house for a while and if he gets caught, he’s going to be put behind bars. When he’s put behind bars, their debts would never be paid and his father is going to be forever stuck in Japan. Sungyeol shakes his head to get the bad thoughts out of his mind.

 

“No, Sungyeol, it would not lead to that because you’re not going to get caught! You are Lee Sungyeol, the son of the thick-skinned Lee Jungyeop! AJA!” Sungyeol convinces himself, forgetting that he should be quiet.

 

When he hears footsteps, he immediately covers his mouth and takes a peek from behind the tree. Sure enough, the caretakers are already leaving and locking up the place.

 

“When are we going to go back?” one of them asks.

 

“Probably next year,” the other shrugs.

 

The caretakers start to leave and as their footsteps fade away, Sungyeol’s doubts and fears also fade away. He smiles evilly at what he heard. Looks like he could stay here longer than he originally planned. With a smile on his face, he emerges from his hiding spot and hurriedly climbs over the front gate. He silently thanks his tall frame that always makes it easy to climb over things.

 

Giggling to himself, Sungyeol runs to the back of the house and stars trying to open the windows. But none of the windows on the first floor are open.

 

“If you think that locking all the windows downstairs will prevent me from entering, you’re so wrong,” Sungyeol whispers, smile still on his face despite the circumstance.

 

Bracing himself tightly, Sungyeol starts to climb to the second floor. With one try, the window immediately slides open and Sungyeol climbs inside the room, already panting heavily from the physical exertion that his body had to go through. When he finally collects himself, he looks around the room that he entered and almost screams out when he sees the coat rack with a hat on it, making it look like there is someone standing in front of him.

 

“ing coat rack! My life decreased by ten years,” Sungyeol pants, clutching his chest.

 

With jelly legs, Sungyeol walks over to the bed and lights up the bedside lamp, making the room visible. It is the same room that he was in earlier and Sungyeol recovers himself, proceeding to roll around the bed once again like a kid.

 

“I like this! I like this so much! This is heaven!” Sungyeol laughs.

 

He lies on his back and spreads out on the bed, looking up at the ceiling with a smile. He looks around the room and his eyes land on the framed picture of Kim Myungsoo on the bedside table. Sungyeol sits up and grabs it, looking at it with twinkling eyes and pouty lips.

 

“I’m really being forced to trespass in your house, director Kim. I’ll freeze to death if I won’t. It’s okay, right?” Sungyeol says, coating his words with aegyo as if he’s really talking to Myungsoo.

 

Sungyeol makes the framed picture nod and giggles.

 

“You are indeed kind-hearted, director Kim! You will be blessed!”

 

~ O ~

 

            There is a knock on the door and Myungsoo glares at it, narrowing his eyes. The people in this hotel really don’t know how to leave him alone.

 

“What is it?” Myungsoo asks.

 

The door opens and his secretary walks in with a fruit basket and a bottle of wine.

 

“These are from Lee Sungjong-shi, director Kim,” the secretary says.

 

Myungsoo stares at the basket and sighs.

 

“Just put it on the table,” Myungsoo says.

 

The secretary bows and places the basket on the table in front of Myungsoo before exiting the room.

 

Sungjong.

 

Myungsoo makes his way to the table to inspect the basket.

 

 

I would like to share my victory with you, Myung! As you read this, know that I’ll be drinking the same wine under the same sky as well!

 

Lots of love from London,

Sungjongie <3

 

Myungsoo crumples the card and throws it across the room in anger. Sungjong is relentless. He keeps on sending these things to him, calling him Myung as if he’s still Myungsoo’s lover.

 

“Why can’t you let me move on with my life?” Myungsoo asks, sitting down on the couch and letting his head fall back to stare on the ceiling.

 

Sungjong is an idol that used to be Myungsoo’s lover. Two years ago, he chose his career over his relationship with Myungsoo and left when the latter needs him the most. Myungsoo can still remember how he supported Sungjong’s love for singing and suggested that he should become an idol because with his pretty looks and angelic voice, he could be the next big thing. Myungsoo was right. Sungjong indeed became the top idol in South Korea but it cost him their relationship. Sungjong recently held a series of sold out solo concerts in Europe and Myungsoo genuinely happy that Sungjong is finally living his dream. But he still can’t erase the feeling of abandonment

 

An idol has a fast life and Myungsoo didn’t manage to keep up. 

 

Author's Notes: Hi guys! Thank you so much for the subscriptions, comments and upvotes for the first chapter! Your comments and supports really keeps me going! See you next chapter!