012: STUCK WITH YOU

My Owl

 

 

012:

 

STUCK WITH YOU

 

 

 

                  The house that used to be enveloped in sadness and coldness is now booming with laughter and warmth. Myungsoo looks at his grandfather sitting on his wheelchair in the middle of the living room as he fondly watches Sungyeol’s song and dance number. Grandfather claps his hands together in time with the beat of his fake grandson’s singing. Myungsoo shakes his head at the memory of Sungyeol telling him that he prepared a song and dance number to welcome back grandfather into their house. Myungsoo spent the whole ride to the hospital trying to talk Sungyeol out of doing what he prepared but the latter is stubborn and now, Myungsoo’s grandfather, aunt and Jinki ahjussi are watching Sungyeol dance and sing.

 

 

 

Myungsoo thinks that he sounds like a dying whale and looks like an awkward turtle dancing in the middle of their living room. But apparently, his family thinks otherwise because they’re clapping and complimenting Sungyeol when he finally ends his little performance. Myungsoo wonders if his family is only enthusiastic about the performance because they’re trying to be polite to Sungyeol or if they really think that the giant idiot is good.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo-yah, what are you doing there looking like that? Don’t you appreciate Sungyeol’s adorable performance?!” Grandfather says, breaking Myungsoo out of his trance.

 

 

 

He turns to look at Sungyeol smiling at him hopefully with those annoying twinkling eyes looking at him. Myungsoo wants to scoff and say that Sungyeol but the twinkling eyes make him say otherwise.

 

 

 

“Yes, his performance was adorable,” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

Sungyeol’s grin widens and he clasps his hands together under his chin.

 

 

 

“I’m glad you liked it, my dear hyung!” Sungyeol squeals, moving towards Myungsoo to give him a hug (Myungsoo almost pushes him away in disgust). 

 

 

 

“Aigoo, you two are so cute! I never thought I’d live to see the day that I’ll see my two favorite grandsons together!” Grandfather says.

 

 

 

Myungsoo forces a smile to his grandfather.

 

 

 

“Grandfather, how about Woohyun-shi? He would be sad if he knows he’s not your favorite as well!” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

“My Sungyeollie is so nice thinking about his other cousin as well! Don’t tell him he’s not my favorite! It would be our little secret, okay?” Grandfather says, childishly putting his index finger in front of his lips while Sungyeol copies him.

 

 

 

Myungsoo is getting a headache as he watches his grandfather continue to be childish with Sungyeol. He excuses himself and makes his way up to his room to spare himself from the sickening sight downstairs. Don’t get him wrong, he’s really happy that his grandfather is buying Sungyeol’s act and that his condition is getting better. But he doesn’t get why Sungyeol has to act all cute and fluffy and cute and amazing and cute and lovable and cu—

 

 

 

“What the am I thinking…” Myungsoo shakes his head and sits down in front of his desktop.

 

 

 

He opens his e-mail and checks for anything from his office. In the corner of his eyes, he notices his phone blinking, so he reaches out for it and opens it.

 

 

 

11 missed calls from Lee Sungjong

 

 

 

3 new voice mails from Lee Sungjong

 

 

 

10 new messages from Lee Sungjong

 

 

 

2 new messages from Lee Howon

 

 

 

Myungsoo heaves out a deep sigh as he runs his fingers through his hair. He opens Sungjong’s text messages and he finds himself feeling more and more upset as he reads through them. After reading them, listens to the voicemails.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo, I’m going back to Europe in two days. A recording company wanted to manage my career there. Before I leave can we please talk? Please call back.”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for everything…I…I can’t live without you, Soo. Please call me back. Please!”

 

 

 

“Soo, call me back. Anything…If you tell me to stay, I’ll stay. I’ll give up everything for you. Give me a second chance. Please…I love you, Myungsoo.”

 

 

 

“Myungsoo hyung! Grandfather wants to talk to you!” Sungyeol’s voice suddenly interrupts, making Sungyeol turn toward him in surprise.

 

 

 

“Oh, I’m sorry if I startled you…the door’s open, so…yeah, grandfather wants to talk to you. He’s in his room,” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

Myungsoo nods wordless and Sungyeol shrugs before going into his own room.

 

 

 

~ O ~

 

 

 

“The housekeeper in our mansion out of town passed away two weeks ago and I haven’t found any replacements yet, so I took the liberty to clear your schedule for two days so you can go and visit it with Sungyeol today until tomorrow. While you two are there, do some cleaning and visit his parents’ grave to pay respect,” Grandfather says.

 

 

 

“With Sungyeol? Grandfather…I—“

 

 

 

“Use this as a time for the two of you to get closer with each other, okay? Get to know your little cousin more so that you’ll know how to take care of him,” Grandfather says, eyes twinkling with glee.

 

 

 

Myungsoo is going to protest further but there is a knock on the door and the next thing that he knows is his aunt is entering with Myungsoo’s suitcase in hand and Sungyeol is following closely behind her all dressed up and looking perky.

 

 

 

“Grandfather, let’s go! I’m so excited for the trip!” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

The old man smiles at him and tilts his head towards Myungsoo.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, my dear grandson, I’m afraid that I’m not in shape to accompany you on this trip. But don’t worry, you Myungsoo hyung would be with you!” Grandfather says.

 

 

 

“Oh…” Sungyeol utters, looking so disappointedly at grandfather as if he’s a kid who had been promised a bag of candy but ended up getting a carrot stick.

 

 

 

“Now, hurry along. It’s going to be dark soon and it’s going to be a long drive! You don’t want to get lost in the woods now, do you? I believe Myungsoo’s not very familiar with the road.”

 

 

 

“Drive?! Grandfather, are you making me drive on the way there?” Myungsoo says, eyes widening.

 

 

 

“Yes, you are. I gave Howon the day off, so you don’t really have a choice. Besides, didn’t I tell you that this is an opportunity to get to know you little cousin more? It would be more effective if it’s just the two of you,” Grandfather says.

 

 

 

Sungyeol’s shoulders hunch forward and he’s suddenly not that excited about the trip anymore. He’s going to spend two days with this stoic jerk and it’s not really ideal to be alone with him.

 

 

 

“But, grandfather—“

 

 

 

“No buts, Myungsoo. It’s getting dark so you two should get going. Be good to Sungyeollie,” Grandfather says.

 

 

 

Myungsoo pleadingly looks at his grandfather but the old man shakes his head.

 

 

 

“Now, Myungsoo.”

 

 

 

With that tone being used by his grandfather, Myungsoo scampers towards his aunt, grabs his suitcase and heads out of the office.

 

 

 

“Don’t I get a goodbye kiss, Myungsoo?” Grandfather calls after him.

 

 

 

In a flash, Myungsoo is back in the office. He kisses his grandfather’s cheek and bids him a quiet goodbye before bolting out of the office once again. Grandfather turns to Sungyeol who is miserably standing in the corner but upon seeing the old man’s eyes on him, he straightens up and smiles. Grandfather opens up his arms, gesturing for Sungyeol to give him a hug. The latter complies and the old man pats his back affectionately.

 

 

 

“My youngest grandson…be careful, okay? Enjoy your trip with Myungsoo-ah. Behave and don’t give your hyung a hard time,” Grandfather says.

 

 

 

“I will, grandfather. It’s actually Myungsoo who’s going to give me a hard time,” Sungyeol says, mumbling the last part but the old man still miraculously heard it.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m going to disinherit Myungsoo if he does something bad to my favorite grandson!”

 

 

 

At that, Sungyeol smirks to himself before exiting and following Myungsoo into the car.

 

 

 

 

 

~ O ~

 

 

 

                  Sungyeol steals a glance at Myungsoo as the latter silently drives. Myungsoo has been quiet for the entire fifteen minutes that they’re driving and Sungyeol is dying because of the awkwardness that’s surrounding them. He wants to open the radio but he’s scared that Myungsoo would get irritated if and would yell at him for touching the radio.

 

 

 

“Grandfather told you to take care of me,hyung. I hope you’re going to follow his wishes,” Sungyeol says, deciding to break the silence.

 

 

 

“You’re not a baby, Sungyeol. You don’t need me to take care of you,” Myungsoo retorts.

 

 

 

“Well…yeah, I’m not a baby anymore, but I think what grandfather meant is that you should carry my bags and prepare food for me and treat me well and—“

 

 

 

“Please keep quiet, you’re making my head ache.”

 

 

 

“He said that if you do something bad to his favorite grandson, which is me, he’s going to disinherit you,” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

“Oh come on, stop making up things,” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

“He did! So you better be nice to me!” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

“If you want me to be nice to you, then please don’t annoy me and shut up,” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

“You’re so mean,” Sungyeol whines. 

 

 

 

Knowing that Myungsoo is in a bad mood and is not going to say another word, he sighs and looks out the window, watching the cars and buildings that they pass by. Sungyeol’s smiles at the sight of pretty lights and he leans his head on the glass. He closes his eyes and thinks of his father.

 

 

 

Appa, wherever you are, I hope that you’re okay. I can’t wait to spend this newfound life with you.

 

 

 

“Don’t drool on my window.”

 

 

 

Sungyeol jolts upright at the sound of Myungsoo’s voice.

 

 

 

“I wasn’t asleep,” Sungyeol defends himself.

 

 

 

“Your eyes were closed and if I didn’t interrupt you from your trance, you would probably be asleep by now and you would be drooling on my precious car,” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

“I said I wasn’t asleep and I don’t plan on sleeping either,” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

“Why? Are you afraid that I would murder you in your sleep and leave your body in the middle of nowhere?” Myungsoo scoffs.

 

 

 

“I didn’t say anything like that. I wasn’t even thinking of anything like that. Can’t I just look outside the window and close my eyes while I think of my father?” Sungyeol says, rubbing his cheek as he starts to get annoyed.

 

 

 

“Oh please, as if. You were probably thinking of more ways to irritate me,” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

Sungyeol turns his head to glare at Myungsoo. He opens and closes his mouth, trying to utter a word to express his disbelief but nothing comes out and he ends up looking like a fish out of water.

 

 

 

“Oh, I rendered you speechless because I hit jackpot, huh?” Myungsoo accuses.

 

 

 

Sungyeol sighs and sinks deeper into the passenger seat. He crosses his arms in front of his chest as he looks out the window, trying to ignore the throbbing in his heart because of how bad Myungsoo thinks of him.

 

 

 

“Why do you hate me so much, Myungsoo-shi?” Sungyeol mumbles.

 

 

 

Myungsoo hums nonchalantly.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, maybe because you’re so annoying and because you look sickening being sweet and all with grandfather a while ago,” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

Sungyeol turns to him disbelievingly.

 

 

 

“I…I’m just doing what I think is going to quicken his recovery more but…if I look sickening, then I’m sorry. I’m sorry for irritating you as well. I don’t even know what I did to annoy you so much, Myungsoo-shi but don’t worry, I’ll know my place from now on and I promise not to talk to you if I don’t need to,” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

‘I was just being myself, but I guess this really loathes me,’ Sungyeol thinks.

 

 

 

“For the record, I’m really not planning to fall asleep because it’s getting pretty late and I don’t want you to fall asleep while driving and get us into a nasty accident.”

 

 

 

~ O ~

 

 

 

                  Myungsoo shakes his head as he tries to remember the way towards the mansion. He notices that they already went this way twenty minutes ago, so he takes a detour, trying to get out of this part of the road.

 

 

 

“Are we…are we lost, Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asks, voice strained in fright.

 

 

 

“No, we’re not,” Myungsoo says, not wanting to admit his mistake to the most annoying person in his life.

 

 

 

“If we’re not lost…then are we, at least, near your family’s mansion?” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

“We’re nearly there,” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

“O-Okay, I’ll keep quiet now.”

 

 

 

Sungyeol glances at Myungsoo’s tired face and beneath the intense eyes, he could see the Myungsoo is trying so hard to hide the fact that they’re indeed lost. But he believes that Myungsoo is a smart man and he knows what he’s doing, so he’s going to trust that they’ll soon find their way to the mansion.

 

 

 

But after driving for another twenty minutes in the middle of nowhere, there’s still no sign of the mansion and Myungsoo is getting frustrated, so he stops the car and hits the steering wheel. Sungyeol jumps at the action and looks at Myungsoo wide-eyed.

 

 

 

“We’re lost,” Myungsoo admits.

 

 

 

“Wh-what?” Sungyeol stutters.

 

 

 

“We’re lost, Sungyeol! I don’t know where to go! We’ve been driving in circles for the past hour,” Myungsoo says, leaning back on the driver’s seat.

 

 

 

“But we’re in the middle of nowhere and there are a lot of tall trees surrounding us and…it’s so dark out there, Myungsoo.”

 

 

 

“Yes, we’re in the middle of nowhere and there are a lot of tall trees surrounding us and it’s dark. I think that we should spend the night here and just find our way out in the morning,” Myungsoo says, getting comfortable in his seat.

 

 

 

Sungyeol just stares at the other and watches as he closes his eyes. He looks around him and suddenly, all the frightening horror movie scenes that he watched are coming back to him. He gasps when Myungsoo starts to open the window on his side.

 

 

 

“No, no, no! Don’t open the windows!” Sungyeol freaks out.

 

 

 

Myungsoo looks at him weirdly and sighs.

 

 

 

“Look, I have to turn the engine off because we’re going to need the gas tomorrow, so we need to open the windows so we can breathe, okay?” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

“No, please, don’t. If you open the windows, we become more vulnerable to them!” Sungyeol yells.

 

 

 

“Vulnerable? Sungyeol, there’s nothing out there!” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

“You don’t know that. We’re surrounded by the woods…you have no idea what lurks in the woods, Myungsoo! I don’t want you or me to be eaten or murdered, so please, just keep the windows closed,” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

Myungsoo blinks and realizes that Sungyeol isn’t going to relent, so he decides to compromise.

 

 

 

“Okay, I’ll open the window just a little so that we could have enough oxygen to breathe while we rest. Is that going to be fine with you, Sungyeol?” Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

Sungyeol hesitates a little but he agrees, anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

                  Myungsoo has drifted into sleep but Sungyeol is still wide-awake, eyes frantically surveying their surroundings, trying to look for any nasty creature lurking in the shadows and waiting for the perfect moment to attack them and kill them. Sungyeol is dead tired and his body is screaming for him to sleep, but his mind is fighting it. He tries thinking of happy thoughts to distract himself from quivering in fright but finds himself shaking even more when he hears heavy footsteps from outside. He looks around and tries to find someone walking but when he sees nothing but the dark, he starts to sweat and his heart starts to race. He could hear the footsteps getting nearer but he still couldn’t find anyone outside. He almost screams when he could literally hear it next to their car.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo…please wake up. Myungsoo…” Sungyeol breathes out, trying to shake the other awake.

 

 

 

Sungyeol’s shaking only earns him a groan from the heavy sleeper. The footsteps already disappear but that doesn’t make him calm because he knows that whatever’s out there is probably already outside their vehicle and looking at them.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo, please wake up! I’m begging you! Myungsoo! Myungsoo! PLEASE!” Sungyeol sobs out, still trying to shake the other.

 

 

 

Sungyeol is already frantic but Myungsoo still refuses to awaken from his sleep. He screams when he hears a loud consistent knocking. It starts on his side of the car but it travels until it’s on every part of the car. He covers his ears and screws his eyes shut, not wanting to see what’s outside. Myungsoo still refuses to wake up after all the commotion going on and Sungyeol couldn’t do anything but to curl up in a ball and cry.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wake up! Sungyeol! Sungyeol! Hey!”

 

 

 

Sungyeol feels hands shaking him but he continues to cry because he knows that it’s probably one of the monsters outside their car, trying to lure him into looking at their evil faces by using Myungsoo’s voice.

 

 

 

“Please go away! Don’t hurt me!” Sungyeol screams.

 

 

 

“What are you talking about? Sungyeol, it’s me! Wake up!” Myungsoo’s voice tells him.

 

 

 

“No…n-no, you’re not Myungsoo, go away! Don’t hurt me!”

 

 

 

“Sungyeol, look at me! Hey, look at me! It’s me!”

 

 

 

Upon feeling the comforting big warm hands cupping his face, Sungyeol opens his eyes and sees Myungsoo looking at him worriedly. Without thinking, Sungyeol pulls him into a tight hug as he sobs on his chest.

 

 

 

“I was so scared! You wouldn’t wake up! They were trying to get in the car! I didn’t know what to do! I was so scared! I was so scared, Myungsoo! I…They were t-trying to eat us and you wouldn’t wake up!” Sungyeol frantically sobs out.

 

 

 

“What? Sungyeol, what are you saying? Who are they?” Myungsoo asks, blinking in confusion.

 

 

 

“The monsters. They were trying to get in our car. You fell asleep, you probably didn’t even hear them. But they were here,” Sungyeol whispers, looking seriously into Myungsoo’s eyes.

 

 

 

Myungsoo wants to burst out laughing at the silliness of what Sungyeol said but as he looks into Sungyeol’s eyes, he notices that the fear in them dimmed the twinkle that they always have. Sungyeol looks genuinely scared and shaken that Myungsoo can’t even find it in his heart to laugh at him.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol, don’t be scared. It was just a dream. Look, there are not monsters here,” Myungsoo says, gesturing around them.

 

 

 

Sungyeol blinks at him and looks around. That’s when he finally realizes that they are no longer in the dark woods. Their car is parked somewhere with streetlights but he still couldn’t see a mansion anywhere.

 

 

 

“Are we still lost?” Sungyeol asks, wiping away his tears.

 

 

 

“I’m afraid we are still lost, but at least I got us out of the woods,” Myungsoo shrugs.

 

 

 

“How did you get us out? Weren’t you asleep?”

 

 

 

Myungsoo frowns at him and shakes his head.

 

 

 

“No, I didn’t. It was you who fell asleep while rambling about being afraid of what lurks in the dark. I got weirded out after that, so I decided to get us out of there. Now, get your up, we’re going to walk towards somewhere with civilization,” Myungsoo says, unbuckling his seatbelt.

 

 

 

“Wait, we’re going to walk? How about the car?” Sungyeol says.

 

 

 

“No more gas. Come on, let’s look for a village.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo gets out of the car and starts to walk away from the car. After composing himself, Sungyeol finally follows Myungsoo on shaky legs. Despite having longer legs than Myungsoo, Sungyeol is still falling behind the man. He tries running but his shaky legs make it impossible for him to catch up to the other.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo! Wait for me!” Sungyeol shouts.

 

 

 

“Move faster,” Myungsoo replies.

 

 

 

“Jerk,” Sungyeol pants out.

 

 

 

“I heard that! Move faster or you’re going to be eaten by those monsters you were talking about!”

 

 

 

Upon being reminded of the monsters in his dreams, Sungyeol runs to get next to Myungsoo. But his legs are still shaky and eventually he manages to twist his ankle and fall with a yelp. Myungsoo looks back when he hears Sungyeol’s yelp and he raises his brows when he sees Sungyeol wincing after trying to get back on his feet.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo…a little helping hand to your fake little cousin here would be really nice!” Sungyeol groans.

 

 

 

“I don’t know, you’re slowing me down. I should probably leave you there as a sacrifice to the monsters. Who knows, maybe they’ll let me find my way out of here,” Myungsoo teases.

 

 

 

Sungyeol glares at him despite being scared less at the mention of the monsters.

 

 

 

“You’re such a jerk! I don’t even know how people put up with you! You know what?” Sungyeol tries to stand up and succeeds on wobbly legs, “What did I ever do to you to hate my guts so much, huh? All I did was be your cute fake cousin, heal your grandfather and saved your from disappointment! But what did I get in return? All I got was hatred, coldness and teasing from you, so just go away because I don’t need you! I will find my own—“

 

 

 

Sungyeol’s little monologue is cut off when Myungsoo sweeps him off of his feet and carries him on his shoulder. Sungyeol tries to struggle free but his ankle is really killing him so he lets himself be carried on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“I really hate you. Do you really live your life to make mine miserable?” Sungyeol whispers as his torso hangs on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

 

 

 

Myungsoo smiles a little but does not say anything in return.

 

 

 

“Thank you so much for not leaving me there with my twisted ankle. But could you, at least, carry me in a more comfortable position? I'm sorry, I know that I'm already being a big burden to you...”

 

 

Myungsoo’s smile widens but his mouth remains shut. 

 

'Why are you saying thank you when all I did tonight is make you feel bad? Why are you even saying sorry, you silly owl?'

 

“I mean…I could feel my dinner going up my mouth.”

 

“If you puke on me, I’ll drop you here,” Myungsoo threatens.

 

“I just felt it go back to my stomach,” Sungyeol says.

 

“It’s a village!” Myungsoo suddenly exclaims.

 

“What?” Sungyeol says, head perking up from hanging upside down.

 

“I see a village and there are people.”

 

 

 

 

 

~ O ~

 

 

 

                  The people in the small village that they found in the middle of nowhere are really nice people. They immediately offered help upon seeing their miserable faces. A nice old couple offered to take them into their house to spend the night and they even fed Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

 

 

 

“You’re lucky that your lover’s injury is not that bad, young man. It’s really unbecoming of a gentleman to carry your lover so carelessly like that while his ankle is twisted!”

 

 

 

They are currently eating the warm meal that the elderly couple gave them and Myungsoo almost chokes on the words of the elder woman. Sungyeol’s eyes widen beside him but he immediately recovers himself as he gets an idea.

 

 

 

It’s payback time, you jerk.

 

 

 

“Ah, it’s okay, eommoni! My boyfriend isn’t really a gentleman. He doesn't treat me, he doesn't take me on romantic dates and he doesn't even like to cuddle with me. I’m used to it,” Sungyeol says, waving dismissively with a smile.

 

"Oh, no! You shouldn't be used to this kind of attitude from him!" the old woman says.

 

She starts to talk quietly with Sungyeol, so Myungsoo shrugs and continues to eat until he feels someone smack him on the back of his head.

 

"Ow!" Myungsoo groans, rubbing his sore head.

 

"How can you treat your lover like that and still live with yourself?" the woman says and her husband is looking at Myungsoo with the same outraged look.

 

"You should've been more affectionate towards him!"

 

Myungsoo's eyes widen in surprise.

 

"What? He's not my lo--"

 

Myungsoo's protest is cut off with a yelp when he feels Sungyeol pinch his side. He looks at Sungyeol with a glare but the latter is already pouting at the elder couple.

 

"Aw, don't you pout. This rascal would soon realize how lucky he is to have you as his adorable lover!"

 

The elder couple continues to coo at Sungyeol and Myungsoo is left with no choice but to live with the fact that once again, Sungyeol made him look like a jerk. 

 

~ O ~

 

         Sungyeol almost screams in horror as the door of his designated room for the night slides close and the kind face of the elder woman disappears. He whimpers when he hears someone clears his throat behind him and very slowly, he looks over his shoulder. He is greeted by the sight of a smirking Myungsoo.

 

"Come here, lover," Myungsoo's low voice rumbles, patting the space beside him on the futon.

 

When Sungyeol stays on his spot, Myungsoo chuckles and starts crawling closer to him.

 

"What's the matter? Come on, don't be shy," Myungsoo says. 

 

"M-Myungsoo, stop this. I-It's been a long d-day and I l-like to sleep," Sungyeol says. 

 

"I don't care. Your lover's not a gentleman, remember?" Myungsoo says, cornering Sungyeol.

 

"Stop or I'll yell !" Sungyeol squeaks.

 

Sungyeol freezes when feel's Myungsoo's lips briefly meet his cheek and the next thing he knows is the other is pulling away while chuckling. He holds his cheek and stares at Myungsoo with wide eyes.

 

"Did...did you j-just kiss me?" Sungyeol says.

 

"Yes, I did. You're so adorable when I tease you!" Myungsoo says.

 

"You kissed me?" Sungyeol repeats, blinking.

 

"Don't worry, it's just a good night kiss from hyung, dear cousin."

 

Myungsoo gives Sungyeol one last teasing smile before he lies down and closes his eyes. 

 

He kissed me. I know it's only on the cheek but...he stole my first none family or friend kiss on the cheek and my heart won't stop beating fast.