Pabo

Secrets are meant to be kept

"Hyung! Over here." I waved at Minwoo hyung in the YG staff canteen,"Ahjumma outdid herself today with this spicy seafood soup. Here, bought a bowl for you."

Minwoo hyung sat down and stared at me. "You spending your own money on this for me?" He raised an eyebrow and continued to stare.

"Aigoo... just eat just eat heh." I grinned from ear to ear.

"Spit it out, what do you want from me?" Hyung started spooning rice and soup into his mouth. 

I grinned and said,"Hyung's smart heh. Hyung, about the transfer to Japan, could we hasten it a bit... like next week?" Minwoo hyung looked up and frowned. "What's the hurry? You running away from someone?"

"Ye... I mean No! I just want to go there earlier, ya know with the extra allowance and such..."

Minwoo hyung placed his soup down and folded his arms. "What's going on? You rejected the transfer previously when you were helping me out with Big Bang and now you wanna transfer? Wassup? Honestly."

"No, nothing, I just need the extra money that's all, for personal reasons."

Minwoo hyung continued slurping his soup. "I'll see what I can do for you. Eat."

"Gomawo hyung," I beamed and continued to eat. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Onni, mwoh! You're going to Japan?!" I covered my cousin's loud outburst with both palms and then got her into a headlock. "Keep quiet, Yimu, your Omma will murder me." 

"When are you going to tell her then?" Jini asked while coughing under my death grip.

"Mollah. Soon." I let go of her neck and she pouted while seated cross-legged on her bed. Minwoo hyung worked fast for my transfer to Japan and I will be escaping from Korea faster than I had expected. Five more days.

"She's gonna hunt you down in Japan."

"Shhh... that's why I need your help! Tell her when I leave ok? I will leave her a letter."

"That's the best you can do? Leave with a letter?"

"What can I do? She will lock me up in the house like before!" I shuddered as I thought of the memories when I was kept under house arrest by my aunt when I wanted to return to Busan after realising that Seunghoon will be taken into YG. "Look, I really have to go."

"Wae?"

"I told Seunghoon everything."

"Bwoh! Including how you had a secret crush on him for the past four years, and that you are as straight as an arrow?"

"Ok... not everything then. I told him where I was from and that he saved my life on the rooftop that night. Nothing else."

"Then why do you have to leave? There's nothing wrong with him saving your life and being from the same high school?" Jini spoke while readjusting the toys on her fluffy bed. 

I pursed my lips and cleared my dry throat,"Well, I muttered some stupid stuff when I thought he wasn't listening."

Jini gave me questioning look. "Pabo Onni. What did you say? You confessed?!" 

I swiveled on her chair and sighed. "No I didn't, I stuck by my gay story and that you are my girlfriend."

"Pabo Onni," she threw a toy at my face and pouted. "When are you gonna stop this crush of yours?"

"I wished I knew, Jini. I wished I knew." I sighed and placed my heavy head on her table.

Jini sat up straight and had a determined look on her face. Then she stared at her pabo cousin's back and smirked, "Let's see what I can do for you my dearest Onni." she thought as she grinned cheekily. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know how and why Jini's in Winner's practice room yet again the following day. I'm just having a major headache just from having to deal with her at home and now she was bugging me at work. 

"Go home Park Jini!"

"Onni! I need to get autographs from EVERY YG artiste! Who knows when you will be back in Seoul?" Jini whined. I face-palmed and let out an extremely long and loud sigh. "Alright, who do you want an autograph from?"

"Yipee!" Jini's shrilled voice cut throught he air like a knife. "Behave yourself Park Jini!" and I punctuate that with a hard knock on her head.

"Bad Onni!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung did you see my underwear?" Mino shouted from the bathroom. Seunghoon sighed and picked up a piece of black underpants on the living floor and passed it to Mino in the shower. 

Seunghoon was back to normal after that confrontation with Byul. Well, almost back to normal. He would be his usual playful self, hanging out with s and coming up with dance routines for songs in their upcoming album. However, sometimes, he caught himself thinking of Byul and feeling dejected. Just like an unwanted lover. True he was popular with the ladies but he has never exprienced a real relationship before other than a few random dates and slight flirting in school. He never thought of having a girlfriend actually, always preoccupied with dance competitions and later on Kpopstar and being a YG trainee. 

"Bfff... what return her heart? She took my heart in return instead." Seunghoon muttered to himself to noone but someone heard him. 

"Hoonie, what are you talking about?" 

Seunghoon gulped and turned around, "Ah Jinwoo hyung, nothing. Just cursing Mino for being untidy." Jinwoo smiled somewhat knowingly and nodded, "Ya, that rascal needs to pick up his underwear. I found one on my bed just last night!"

Soon, Kang Leader slapped his hands and declared the arrival of manager's van which only meant one thing for Seunghoon.

Byul. And his mouth started to dry. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Winner boys huddled into the van, expecting a stone cold Byul dripping with sacarsm to be at the wheel but they found another manager in the driver's seat instead. "Annyeong, I'm Dong Goo. You kids can call me Dong Goo hyung. Will be taking care of you from now on." The boys said their greetings and eagerly welcomed the new hyung.

"Where's Han Byul?" Seunghoon blurted out.

"Ah, Byul, you mean your previous manager? I'm not too sure. I just got the notice 2 days ago for a change of managers."

"Yea! No more Byul!" Taehyun cheered aloud.

"But I kind of liked her... " Jinwoo sprouted with a pout while Kang Leader and Mino nodded sadly. Seunghoon stared out of the window quietly. Deep inside, he knew why she was conjuring this disappearing act and his heart started to ache. 

Pabo Byul.