Chapter 8

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Deliver cocane?"

Andrea's eyes grew wider from shock. "Your kidding me right? Me? Couldn't you have one of your scary goons deliver them?"  One of the frightning buff guys standing behing Jungkook stepped forward out of anger when Jungkook suddely steched his hand out in front of him to block his way. He stopped, glancing over at Jungkook. 

"Don't get angry about something a pathetic girl has said. She clearly has no idea what she's talking about." Jungkook quietly said while looking down at Andrea.

"Says the guy who hires old es to make himself feel loved..."

Andrea's cheeks turned red from the intense stares she recieved from around the room. Jungkook clenched his fists slightly and came close to her again, gently yet sternly raising her chin up making her look into his dark icy eyes.

"You have got a big mouth for such a small fragile thing like yourself."

Andrea gulped as chills went down her spine. Jungkook's face was only inches away and Andrea couldn't help but look in a different direction. He let go of her chin and stepped back to his original position.

"It's none of your buisness of who I am, what I do and what I'm like. I hope your as brave when going out into the black night as you are here now." He gestured two fingers and one of the men untied her from the chair. He was still beside her as Andrea rubbed her wrists. Another man came up to her and gave her a huge black heavy bag. "Before you think of trying anything,  my crew will be keeping you under constant watch." Jungkook spoke up yet again as two of the guys were escorting her outside.

"Wait! I don't know where your club is!" Andrea turned around all of a sudden in desperation of stalling him.

"Just follow the path." 

"What if something happens to me?" Jungkook flashed her his signature evil smirk.

"Then consider that as your punishment."

 

Andrea gulped, lifted the heavy bag, struggling, and left the shed like room. Straight after, one of Jungkook's crew members walked up to him.

"Are you really letting that defenceless girl carry a bag of cocane by herself? That's just money down the drain!"

"Don't be stupid, I wouldn't trust her with actual valuables. They are actually little bags of flour." 

 

 

The night was as scary as a horror movie. In fact, Andrea felt like she was inside a horror movie. With the bag full of cocane hanging over her shoulder, Andrea started walking down the alley, while constantly expecting the worst to happen.

Why her?

She hasn't even been living in this town for a week and she already hated it. I mean, what's there to like really? Going to school with six stuck up boys constantly causing trouble for you, getting kidnapped, nearly having your family killed and nearly getting , all of this in 5 days? Andrea couldn't even imagine living here for a month. She wanted to go home, desperately. 

All of a sudden, she fell over, scraping her knee to the point of bleeding.

"..." She said under her breath. Slightly dabbing the bruse, she heard something behind her. Voices. They were low and deep, and she presumed that they were large scary goons like the one she was escorted outside the secret building by. She turned her head to see who it is when she saw the last thing she was hoping to see.

A gang.

And it wasn't Jungkook's gang because their bandanas were black, while these gangs bandanas were purple. They were armed and very buff like she imagined them as, maybe even scarier. In panic Andrea struggled to get up, grabbed the bag and started limping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter