Chapter 18

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

Andrea's face looked horrified. The one person she was dreading to see, the one person who ruined her was infront of her right now. His sly smile sent shivers down her spine. Namjoon, noticing the tension pulled Jungkook away for a second to discuss something.

"Why don't we go and explore a little bit around the fair?" 

"Why don't we hang out with them? I mean, it would be rude to decline their offer." Jungkook opposed. Namjoon had lost this battle. There was nothing he could do to prevent them being together. He knew Jungkook already had something up his sleeve. 

"That's great then! We can all hang out!" Taehyung cheered excitedly. 

"Yaay..." Andrea murmured sarcastically. Why didn't I just go to school?

"Shall we go over to the water gun game over there?" Jungkook suggested, already walking over to the stand. Everyone followed but Andrea had an uneasy feeling about this. Everyone took a gun, and aimed for the target. V looked over to Andrea worryingly. He saw the uneasy expression on her face and sensed that something was wrong.

"You okay?" 

"Yeah I'm fine." Andrea put on her best smile. She really didn't want to worry him. Maybe if she showed how confident she was Jungkook could back off slightly. 

"That's great. You just looked a bit anxious."

"Just feeling slightly guilty for missing out on school, that's all." She smiled and picked up the gun. She was aiming at the center of the target and hit straight in the bullseye. Namjoon did too, and they both high fived each other happily. V was excited for them despite loosing, but Jungkook was not too happy. He dropped his gun on purpose and the gun sprayed water exactly on Andrea. Her white school blouse went transparent, leaving her exposed. 

"Aagh! Stop it!" She yelled. 

"I can't! It's out of control!" Jungkook lied, laughing in the process. V and Namjoon both together picked it up together and pulled back the jammed trigger. Andrea was left soaking wet, with her transparent top. She quickly covered her chest with her blazer, embarrased. The 3 boys watched the struggling girl in awe, memorised by her vulnerable beauty. V, coming to his senses, walked up to the freezing girl. 

"D-do you need a towel?"

"You think?" She said sarcastically, trembling on the spot. Jungkook smirked. 

"Chilly?" He joked, wanting a reaction.

"." She said, as the other two boys went searching for some towels. 

"Still brave enough to talk? Don't worry, by the end of the day you'll be on your knees begging me." 

"Beg you? Can you really become lower than what you are?" 

"Just wait." He said, smiling innocently to the pair of boys bringing a stack of towels in the distance. "You won't feel so brave enough soon." 

Inside Andrea was feeling terrified, no matter how confident she seemed. He was being the biggest danger to her right now. Why was he being like this? How could one individual hate so much? He didn't have the slightest bit of good inside him. He was truly as cold as an icicle. All she wanted to know was why he hated her so much, especially when she hadn't done anything to make him act like this. 

The boys finally arrived beside them and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter