Chapter 11

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is happening?

 Was the question that was circling inside Andreas head. She attempted to push Taehyung away but he was too strong. She wasnt gonna lie, the kiss was good and it did get her feeling good things that she hadn't felt before, but hes a jerk, and there was no way she was giving into him. She again tried pushing him away and this time he retreated. Both of them were panting heavily before Andrea spoke up once again.

"What the hell was that? How dare you even do that after being such a prick?!" Her body grew hot from anger. If he really thinks he can just win her over that easily he will have to think again. Doesnt matter if he is very attractive (extremely attractive) it wont change the fact that he's an unkind, horrible human being. 

He looked confused and asked, "Didn't you like it?" All Andrea could do was wittingly respond with a disgusted expression.

"Did you really think you can win me over that easily? I don't know if it has worked on other girls but it sure as hell won't work on me. So, if we want to get a good grade on this project I think it's best for us to work seperatly." And with that said she left a confused and annoyed Taehyung. 

 

Friday Evening

Andrea had nearly bitten off all of her nails from worrying. She had put on a beautiful black dress that made her lovely curves seem more noticable. Her hair was curled and she hadn't put on much makeup. She didn't want to draw too much attention. But what she was most worried about was her parents. She told them she was studying and she needed to focus so they shouldn't disturb her and they were fine with it, but usually her mum comes to check up on her anyway from time to time. What if she notices that Andrea is dolled up? Will she find out? It will be so embarrasing if Jimin was watching her get told off by her mummy through her bedroom window.

She suddenly got a text on her phone from Jimin. He was outside and was warning her hes coming up. Getting her white thin cardigan she made her way to the window. He was already up the tree reaching his hand out towards her. She was slightly shocked at how speedy he was but didn't bother to question him. There were bigger things on her mind. Did she even want to go to this party? Is it worth risking for? Why did she say yes in the first place? She tried pushing those thoughts aside and was being as positive as she possibly could. She didn't want to bother Jimin with these problems, it would only get him worried.

She opened the window and held Jimins hand for guidance. She held on tightly as she stepped on the nearest large branch. Jimin had a big smile on his face, he seemed exited that Andrea will be coming to this party. She was happy that he was happy but there was one question she was dying to ask.

"Will any of the other guys be there?" she whispered.

"You mean Bangtan?" he whispered back. "Yeah, they'll be there." 

"Bangtan?" Andrea has never heard of that name for them before. She's only heard of top 7 from Justine, but then again thats her. She hasn't heard anyone else call them top7. 

"Yeah, thats what were called. Believe me, I didn't want that name for us. It was Jungkooks choice." Jungkook! He'll be there and so will Taehyung and Suga. She never really thought this through, she only agreed to go because Jimin asked her, and she couldn't refuse after all that he has done for her. 

They were finally down the tree and were slowly sneaking away. Her mum was washing the dishes in the kitchen and her dad was working in his office as usual. Her mum usually goes to bed quite early even if its friday night, she was just that type of person. Thats why Andrea didnt worry too much about her mum regualry checking in on her. She didnt even want to worry at all. Whats the point in going out to have fun if your not gonna have any fun at all? Completely pointless, so thats why Andrea was trying to think about other things besides the consequences of tonight. 

Casually, Jimin took hold of Andreas hand. Andrea liked Jimin for being nice and taking care of her at some points but she never thought he liked her in that way. All of a sudden the atmosphere got a bit tense and it became very awkward between the two. Still, Jimin didnt let go and Andrea didnt object, which made it even more awkward. Finally, Jimin started a conversation.

"Have you got any other friends of yours going?" And thats when he let go of her hand and scratched the back of his neck with his hand. They were half way there already, Andrea didn't live that far away from Namjoons House. 

"No, I don't really know anyone th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter