Chapter 6

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What happened? Where am I?'

Those were the type of thoughts going through Andrea's mind. She sat up from the leather couch she had been laying on. Suddenly images of what seemed like memories flashed through her mind.

This girl was threatening her and beating her up over some expensive clothes she ruined and then all of a sudden there was someone who was shouting for her to stop. It was a guy, who sounded awfully familiar. Her eyes didn't stay open to see who it was exactly, but she was glad that someone came to her aid.

She felt a horrible pain in her hip and in her face for some reason. She went to touch the spot on her face that hurt but when she did it hurt even more. Moments later, Andrea realised that she was in the top 7's hangout.

Why am i here?

As the confused look spread across her face she heard someone call out.

"You awake?" Jimin stood by the corner of the bar, leaning on the wooden wall. He had crossed his arms and was giving a sincere smile in Andreas direction.

"Yeah. What am i doing here?"

"This crazy girl knocked you out unconscious and I carried you here after that." So it was Jimin that saved her from that psychotic diva. Other than that her memory of the event proved to be quite accurate. "Are you feeling better?"

"Well, if you want me to be completely honest, than I must say I'm feeling quite actually." Jimin couldnt help but laugh at her sarcasm. She smiled at him weakly. "But thanks. Why decide to help me anyway?"

"Well Suga's not taking care of his girl so someone has to do it." He joked. Andrea didn't take his joke too lightly.

"I am NOT his girl. Just because he was going to force me to him doesn't mean anything! In fact, I'm disgusted by what he put me through back here! That could scar a young girl for the rest of her life you know!"

She stood up in fury and gave one final look at Jimin.

"Thanks again."

She turned around, and left the hang out, leaving Jimin baffled by her sudden change in moods. He exhaled deeply, expecting this wild behaviour from her. He couldn't blame her for her feelings however, and shrugged it off.

Walking into the empty hallway, she saw complete darkness in the halls. Rushing out of the schools main building she realized th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter