Chapter 7

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am...am I being KIDNAPPED?

With her head covered with a black plastic bag, Andrea felt being lifted by strong hands and violently being shoved into a trunk, at least that's what she thought. She could hear the trunk being shut and footsteps becoming more distant. An engine started, and before you know it they were gone. A few minutes passed, Andrea fiddling and kicking the trunk, screaming her lungs out.

Fearful of never seeing her family and friends ever again, tears escaped her eyes. Why was this happening to her? What has she done? Is she being put up for ion or something? Then it hit her.

Jungkook.

Finally the car came to a stop. They hadn't been travelling for long but for Andrea it felt like hours. Hearing those same footsteps getting closer to her was frightening. What was that man gonna do to her? After all, it could have not been Jungkook. Since this was a town full of very dangerous people, there was a possibility that it could have been anyone.

The trunk opened but everything was still dark for Andrea. She felt strong cold hands grip on her delicate arms and was dragged out of the trunk on to the concrete ground. She brused her knee and could feel blood dripping down her leg. The strong arms lifted her up again and we're now shoving her in a certain direction.

"Walk."

The cold tone of the man was horrifying. Andreas hands were tied being her back but this didn't stop her from trying to escape wherever she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter