Chapter 12

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andrea felt a stream of tears travel down her cheeks. She might of not worn a lot of mascara but it sure looked like it when all of it was going down her face with the tears. She didn't make a sound tho. Her expression was expressionless. She was speechless to what was happening to her. Why her? What did she ever do to deserve this? Always been good (apart from now) and always been the cheery polite girl every parent wants their child to be like. She was starting to search the room for her clothes, while doing that she quickly covered herself with a blanket. Jungkook stopped taking pictures for a moment and held up the dress she wore to the party on two of his fingers.

"Looking for this?" He asked with a sly smile. 

"Give it!" Andrea snapped. Jungkook simply went over to the nearest window, opened it, and hung the dress out of it. Andrea was starting to panic, and as she was about to shout at him to stop he let go of the dress. Everyone started cheering Jungkook, and that was a signal for Andrea to run as fast as she can. She was nearly out of the door when someone tripped her over putting their foot in the way of hers. Everyones attention was on her now. She slowly got up noticing she had blood dripping from her scraped elbow. She continued to limp down the stairs anyway, and was out of the house in seconds to get her dress. 

Jungkook was smiling. He was happy with himself. He tried to break her by getting her in fake danger and sending out that gangster group he payed. That didn't work very well, but he had no idea that the perfect way of breaking a girl would be to humiliate her. Now she'll know not to mess with him. It was her own fault, he warned her, but like the she was she snapped back at him. Now he won't have to worry anymore about her, unless she tries something else and makes him look like a fool, he'll have some more fun with her. He secretly hoped she would just so he could do something like this again. He found it very amusing.

A couple of guys came up to him and asked "Should we go after her?" and no matter how much Jungkook wanted it he said no. 

"No, it's alright. She got what she deserved, now I don't want to have anything to do with her anymore." He walked up to the window seeing Andrea slipping on her dress and running away bare foot, crying. Somehow, he felt a little bit guilty to what he has done, but not guilty enough to stop him putting those pictures online. He exited the bedroom, leaving the two wasted guys sleeping.

Andrea was running down the dark road, wiping her tears away and histerically crying. Now she wished she had never went to that stupid party. Why was she so dumb to think that she could fit in? Complete bull. She was feeling out of breath and her feet were hurting so she stopped running. Justine tried to warn her but she didn't listen. Now she has nobody's sholder to cry on. Just her beds pillows.

Now he's gonna post the pictures online in minutes for sure, while my life will be ruined forever! I won't be able to get a decent job, I won't be able to face my parents ever again when they find out and I will definately not be respected by anyone ever again!

Now she was by her house. This time Jimin wasn't here to help her so she had to do it herself. Tried the first time and failed by falling down and scraping her foot. She saw lights turn on in her parents bedroom. Her mum was looking out of the window wondering what the noise was and thankfully Andrea was hiding behind the tree at that time. The second time was a success and she got in her room. Her mum hadn't entered the room since there wasn't police at the house trying to calm her down about the whole situation of her daughter being missing.

The first thing she did when she returned was go to her bathroom and take a shower. She tried washing away all the mascara from her face and just generally washing but the thought of what happened at the party made her cry again. Who could she call? Who could comfort her? Obviously her mum or dad couldn't since they don't know anything about the party, nor could Justine cause she would just scold her, none of the Bangtan boys because she doesn't want to have anything to do with them at all anymore. She doesn't want to worry any of her friends back home so, that leaves no one. She's all alone.

 

The next day of school was awfuly stressful, embarrasing and painful. Andrea had dark circles under her eyes and the eyes themselves where very red. She was tired and couldn't focus in class at all which lead her to getting a detention. Everyone was laughing at her and pointing fingers at her but somehow more people know about it than she thought. It was the end of second period and she decided to go to the one place where she could be alone and peaceful; the library. 

Andrea was a real bookworm. She loved reading, it was one of her favorite hobbies, but she didn't get to do it that often due to all the homework. She wanted to get a horror

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter