Chapter 3

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get up." The deep voice said in a cold tone. What did he want from her? Andrea followed his commands, the fear in her eyes growing once she saw Jungkook's dark, emotionless expression. The last time they saw each other Andrea wasn't as aware of the consequences of messing around with them, so she was more confident. Now she's pale from fright. "So, wondering why I called you here?" She still had some confidence in her so she responded.

"More like dragged me by force." There was no way she could give up. It didn't matter how powerful and dangerous he was. Jungkook just chuckled at that comment. 

"We're here to discuss your punishment." The rest of the guys were there as well. All except one. The guy that wasn't here last time. Suga flashed a sly smile towards Andrea and she responded with a cold stare. Then rreturning her gaze to Jungkook, she asked,

"Punishment?"

"Yes. Now, Suga gets to decide what your punishment will be, and you will go along with it." The thought of that ert doing something to her sent shivers down her spine. The rest of the guys just kept staring at her coldly, apart from Jin. He was facing away from the rest of them, looking out of a window. 

"And what if I say no? To the punishment?""

"You won't do that. Unless you want to put your family's lives in danger." She suddenly bulged her eyes out in horror. She gulped when suddenly Suga began to speak.

"You don't wanna do that. Just do your punishment." 

"How..h-how do you know my family?" 

"Don't wander that too much. Anyway, your punishment is what I asked you before you poured that drink all over me." Andrea knew very well what he was talking about.

"You want me to...?" She couldn't even say it in front of all of them. It was too embarrassing. "Why me? You can get a bunch of other, better looking girls then me!"

"But I want you. I like younger girls..." another one of those sly smiles. Suddenly, Jin walked out, slamming the door behind him. 

"What's up with him?" Suga asked..

"Just leave him." Jungkook responded in a faint voice, still starring at the door. 

"Anyway, Andrea. Next Monday, in here. Meet me here. If your not here at 1 o'clock sharp, say goodbye to your parents. Got it?" All she could do was nod helplessly.

"It's a shame. I wanted her but, I guess she's you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter