Chapter 14

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andrea followed Jhope into his large villa. It was so huge and luxurious, the type you would find only in Spanish Soap operas. It seemed they were the only ones there until a maid suddenly came running out of the kitchen. 

'Welcome home Sir, I was just making you your favorite lunch!' She said cheerfully.  She looked quite a few years older than Jhope, maybe 24, but this didn't decrease her cuteness. She looked over at Andrea with a confused yet excited expression. 'May I ask who this lovely girl is Sir?' 

'Just a friend.' he looked out of the window turning his face away from both of the girls. Andrea couldn't tell what he was thinking just by looking at his face. One minute he was angry and now he was just bored. 

'What's her name? If you don't mind me asking Sir...' 

'Andrea.' She answered right after the maid asked, not wanting to put Jhope in a bad mood. 

'She will be staying here for a couple of hours while I head out to take care of some buisness so please keep her company.' 

'As you wish sir, but aren't you going to eat?' He was already about to exit the house again, opening the door half way. 

'I don't have an apatite.' he turned his head around so he could look at Andrea. 'Don't go wandering outside until I get back. It's too dangerous.' 

'What are you, my mother?' Andrea asked, annoyed at his commands. Who was he to tell her what to do?

'Trust me on this.' he said and with that he left.

 

At BTS secret hangout in school

 

Jhope walked down the hallway and opened the doors to the hangout finding most of the crew there except Jin and V. Jhope scanned the room and found Jungkook sitting on the leather couches as usual, with some ty girls dressed in revealing clothing. Jhope was seeing red. It was at times like these that everyone would be running away from him. He was completely focused on Jungkook that he didnt even hear Rapmon calling him. 

He pushed aside everyone and walked straight over to the black haired boy and pulled him up forcefully by his shirt, dragged him over to the wall and slammed Jungkook in one of the paintings, making the artwork fall on the ground. Jhope didn't care, as he lifted Jungkook up by his collar with one arm and gave him a death stare. 

Jungkook just smirked, like he was expecting this. 'So, what brings you here Jhope? You barely ever come to the hangout so I'm guessing it's quite important news.' 

'You son of a !' he suddenly let go of him, making him fall to the ground. Every one was starring in shock of what just happened. BTS has seen how bad jhope gets when his mad and their always fearing him at these times but are always there to support him. Jimin c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter