Chapter 9

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:30am

Andrea opened her eyes slowly, the morning light making her eyes water. She slowly stretched her arms and sat up in the bed. 

wait, where am I?

Her heart started racing quickly, and her thoughts were going wild. Why is she in a strange bed, in a strange room? Suddenly it struck her. She was saved by that Jhope guy. The guy that killed the gang member...

She stood up quickly, and ran to the door. She needed to escape. As she turned the doorknob, the door hit her, making her fall to the ground. 

"What are you doing?" Jhope was dressed in his purple, graffiti style hoodie and black jeans, looking down at the frightened soul infront of him. She quickly started backing away from him, eyes wide from shock and intensely breathing.

"Y-you killed that man! Yesterday, you, you shot him!" He took a few steps closer to her but she tensed up and reached out her arms as defense. 

"Stay back! Please don't hurt me!" She started crying, begging for mercy. Jhope still neared her, and crouched down, grabbing her chin to look up at him, and said seriously,

"I'm not going to hurt you. It was either him or you, and I knew that guy. He was a straight up criminal. Now, let's get you home." He sounded so sincere, Andrea decided to trust him and took his offered hand to stand up. 

 

The car ride was awfully awkward and quiet for a long time. As they passed through the dangerous neighbourhood, Andrea decided to build up the courage and break the silence by asking what she really was worried about.

"Do you think that Jungkook will do something to me again?" She asked without making eye contact. 

 "If he does, I'll make sure he pays the price. That little really needs to stop playing around with innocent helpless girls. When I do something, I make sure there's a reason for it, unlike him." He said as he watched the road and steered with one hand. 

"Well, thank you. Could you please just not tell him anything about this?"

"Why?"

"Because, I swear he will kill me."

"He won't do anything. And if you do get any trouble, I'll be there to deal with it, okay?"

"Okay."

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter