Chapter 19

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andrea was panting heavily. Jungkook towered over her, breathing intensely. Both of their hearts were racing fastly, as Jungkook continued kissing her with her hands pinned down next to her by his strong ones. Andrea’s bra laid untouched on the ground with her . They shared deep eye contact, excited for each other. He attacked her neck, on her sweet spots.

“Agh! Jungkook!” She moaned, raising her hips to touch his torso. He pushed her down violently with one hand and she squealed, looking into his eyes with her pleading ones. He loved the state she was in; desperate and hungry for him, just like he was for her.

He proceeded to on her collarbone, caressing her hip with one of his hands.

“You have no idea how long I wanted to do this.” He whispered seductively in her ear.

“You have no idea how long I wanted you to do this.” She said in between her pants.

This set him off.

He suddenly attacked her lips, their tongues fighting for dominance with his winning in the end. He sat up, and forcefully spread Andrea’s legs. She whimpered, slightly nervous about what’s about to happen. As Jungkook was about to enter her, his alarm went off.

 

Jungkook woke up.

“It was all a ing dream…” he murmured under his breath. He was sweating intensely, his shirt drenched. He stood up from his bed. It was 2am.

He walked over to the bathroom, letting the cold water run out of the taps. He washed his face in the cold water, and closed the taps immediately after. He rested his arms on the sink, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

“What has she done to me?” He asked himself.

Grabbing his keys, he exited his house. He was going for a walk.

He pulled over his hood over his head, feeling the cold breeze hit his face. He was heading to the park. He needed to clear his head of the girl but he just couldn’t, she kept returning to his mind one way or another. He kept thinking of her beautiful body he encountered in his dream, and how he was so hungry for it.

Walking past her house, he looked up at her window, wondering if she’s still awake. To his suprise, she was there, daydreaming with her face resting against her hand. He stopped in his tracks to look at her.

What was she doing up so late? He wondered.

Slowly, Andrea’s eyes wondered down to Jungkook. Her eyes widened and her heart started racing. Their eyes met for a few seconds. Jungkook, finally coming to his senses, looked away and continued speed walking down the street. Andrea looked in desperation as he continued walking.

She closed the curtains of her room and turned around. Exhaling deeply, she went to her bed and sat down, frowning. She placed one hand across her beating heart, and thought over everything.

Why am I feeling like this? Not over Jungkook, please…

Unfortunately for her, she can’t control her feelings. These feelings are nothing like how she felt about V, these feelings are different - a hell lot more intense. 
She wanted him to be here with her at this moment. She couldn’t help but imagine him being here with her, kissing her, and touching her. 
“Andrea! Stop it with these thoughts!” She told her self, while softly patting her forehead with her palm.


Morning finally arrived after what seemed like a never ending night. Andrea made herself ready for school as always, starting her morning routine with a hot shower. She rinsed her body with the warm liquid, enjoying every minute of it.
“Andrea!” Her mother shouted from downstairs.
“Yes mum?!” She shouted back.
“Want breakfast?” 
“Yes please!” 
Quickly getting dressed, Andrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter