Chapter 4

Zone H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tears started spilling down Andrea's eyes, as Suga started taking off her shirt. Suga saw that she was crying, but didn't do anything since he knew why. He couldn't believe that she didn't want it that much, since he's handsome and charming. There might have been tears dripping, but Andrea's expression was as cold as ice. Suddenly, she could hear a horribly loud noise behind her. A door slamming open and a loud voice shout. 

"Stop!" Jin rushed over to Suga, picking him up by the collar. "Get out of here now!" He was very scary at that moment.

"Jin, what's up with you? This is my business, not yours!" Andrea could tell Suga was scared. His pale face said it all.

"You heard me... should I show you the way out?" Moments later, after standing frozen in one spot, Suga decided to go, leaving Jin and Andrea alone in the hangout. Jin slowly turned around to face Andrea, shooting eyes on her ed shirt. Noticing him starring, Andrea rushed to close her shirt, her cheeks turning red from embarrassment. 

"Thanks for..." not able to finish her sentence, Andrea watched as Jin quickly walked out, leaving the door behind him open. How did Jin know where and when she would meet Suga? He wasn't even in the room when Suga said the details. 

Heading to music, Andrea didn't even care if she would be late. She was just thankful to Jin for saving her. Quietly entering the classroom, Andrea saw everyone staring at her. The teacher looked really strict from her appearance already. 

"Sorry I'm late miss.."

"Who are you and why are you late? You better have a very good reason!" She couldn't tell her that she nearly got by a school student. First of all it was embarrassing and second of all it would cause rumors and gossip to spread around. Oh, and then there's her family being in danger. In the end she decided to say some pathetic excuse..

"I was...felt ill. I went to the nurse."

 "At the beginning of class you need to come and see the teacher. Then when they give you permission you can go. Since your quite new ill let you off of the hook, but not next time. Your Miss White, am I correct?"

"Yes Miss."

"So take a seat next to Taehyung." She pointed over to the orange blond boy. 'V?' Andrea thought to herself. It was V. As she set out her things on the table next to him, he mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter