Chapter 6 : The Way We Started

Dear J

Chapter 6: The Days We Started

   Ana woke up late that Sunday, Jaejoong was nowhere to find in the bedroom. But when Ana got up and exit from the room, she heard singing from the backyard. She slowly walked towards the source of voice. She stopped in front of the door and saw his broad back.

   She sighed when the morning sunlight hit her face, silently she sat there and heard him singing while hanging the laundry. One by one she learned about him, more she got to know him more she surprised.

   Sometimes she felt sad, why all bad things happened to this innocent person. Jaejoong was a rose full with poisonous thorns, his petals were fragile but shielded by the thorns that no one dare to touch.

“ I finished my laundry, you should prepare the breakfast.”

   He knew, it happened lately. Whenever she was, he can feel her presence.

“ Can I just rest and not doing anything today? Since it’s my day off.”

“ Huh? It’s my day off too, for your information.”

“ Can’t you just be my slave for today?”

“ What? Are you out of your mind? Women all queue up to be my slave, why should I be yours?” He said annoyingly.

“ Then go to your women out there, you annoying player.” Ana sulked and walked in to the house.

   Jaejoong almost burst into laugh but he had that naughty grin on his face. Just then his phone ringing, a call he’s been waiting for.

“ Hyung, all well prepared.”

“ Okay, thank you Seunghyun. Sorry to trouble you guys.”

“ It’s okay, hyung. We’re glad to do this volunteer work. Honestly we’re so excited tho.”

“ You guys better do it right !!!”

“ Awww so scary. We got it, hyung.”

“ Good. Then, mission starts in 2 hours.”

   Jaejoong hang up the call and happily entered the house. Ana was in the kitchen counter with a glass of milk. She was still annoyed and refused to see Jaejoong.

“ Ugh, can we just stop this slave argument? Instead of being your slave, I’ll be your date today. It’s boring to stay home. How is it?”

“ But I’m so lazy to do anything.” Ana pouted.

“ Come on, Ana. It has been long time since we hang out together. Our weekdays always full of works. Come, come, come….” Now his turned to nag.

   Indeed he was too charming to resist. Ana sighed, damn this man when he started to use his aegyo. Jaejoong knew he won this battle. Ana was just being Ana, genuine woman inside.

“ Ugh!!! Alright, you won !”

“ That’s my girl.” He said messing up her hair playfully.

“ Now go get ready, I need to make a list now.”

“ Heh? You make date list?”

“ No, silly. It’s shopping list.”

“ Are we going to date or run errands?”

“ Can’t we do both?” Jaejoong grinned.

“ Ugh, whatever. Don’t call me till an hour later.”

“ Don’t you dare to go back to sleep, missy.”

“ Stop nagging at me, old man.” Ana smirked and run to the bedroom before Jaejoong can catch her.

   Jaejoong and Ana departed to the department store for monthly shopping. They kept bickering about what brand should they choose or the price differences.

“ Have we got all the things in the list?” Ana asked.

“ Not yet, there’s bunch of things we haven’t get,”

“ I’m tired.” Ana stopped walking.

“ You can stay here then. I have to make sure we get everything in the list then we can go for lunch.” He continued to push the trolley.

“ Not a chance you can leave me here, Kim Jaejoong.” Ana showed her evil smirk and suddenly hop on Jaejoong’s back.

“ Ya!!! Ana Park, what do you think you’re doing??? Get off.”

“ Don’t want to. Carry me till the shopping finish. I’m tired.”

“ Do you think you are as light as feather? Get off, Ana.” He hissed.

“ No… no… nooo…” Ana whined like a child.

   Jaejoong ended up carrying her around to finish their shopping session. They kept playing around without realizing envious look from everyone.

“ Ah young couple these days so good looking.” A grandma said.

“ Oppa, carry me too!” another girl whining at her boyfriend.

   In the other corner of the department store there was another weird couple that watching Jaejoong and Ana all the time.

“ That’s called a perfect couple. Total visual.” Seunghyun said.

“ Ya!!! Stop admiring them and do your job properly or hyung will scold us. This is so important.” Changmin scolded him.

“ I got it. It’s just I can’t help myself, I’m so happy so see them.”

“ Then go get yourself a girlfriend.”

“ Maybe, I’ll think about it. Hey, they’re moving, let’s go.”

   Jaejoong and Ana finally done paying all the groceries and walked to their car. Seunghyun and Changmin followed them secretly. They arrived at the traditional Korean restaurant.

“ Whua, nice view here.” Ana said.

“ I know right. This is my favorite place, I usually come here alone to calm myself.” Jaejoong told her.

   Ana looked at him gently, another secret to share.

“ What do you want to do after this?” Jaejoong asked.

“ I have no idea, how about you?”

“ Have you ever watched flower blooming? There’s a place where I used to take photo before. You wanna go there?”

“ There’s such a place?”

“ Of course. Let’s go there after this”

“ Great! But Jaejoong, do you feel something strange? Feels like someone watching us.”

“ Really, I didn’t notice anything. Finish your food, the place a little bit far from here.”

   Ana then continued to eat while Jaejoong almost had heart attack. This woman is so sharp, he thought. Later on they are arrived at the park. There were lot of people there to watch the colorful flowers.

   Ana amazed by the sight in front of her. She can’t stop smiling while walk around the park. Jaejoong followed her quietly behind, admiring her bright aura.

“ Jaejoong, look there white roses. Come on!” She grabbed his hand and run towards the hundred of white roses field.

“ I don’t know if you love flower.” Jaejoong said.

“ Only white rose.” She sat on the bench near the white rose field.

“ Why? Woman usually love red rose, they say it represents passionate love?”

“ I think white rose represents the real meaning of love. It’s white, pure and innocent also spreading peaceful smell.”

“ There’s no such pure and innocent love, Ana. It’s just a fairytale.”

“ Yeah, you’re right. It’s just a fairytale that grandma told me when I was a kid. Let’s take a picture!” Ana took her phone and pull Jaejoong closer and that was the first picture together.

   They spent the day in the park and finally went back home at 6 in the evening. Suddenly Jaejoong had a called and rush to work.

“ Aren’t you tired?”

“ What can I do, it’s an urgent call. I’m going to be late so get your dinner and don’t wait for me.” He said and left.

   Ana threw herself on the sofa. What a tiring day, but she had fun with him. She went to the kitchen and arranged the groceries. After dinner alone she went to her room and played with her laptop. She moved the photos she took today from her phone to the laptop.

   The view from restaurant, people in the park, the colorful flowers, her favorite white roses and Jaejoong. That was the first time they really spend time together and took their first couple photo.

“ Is he always this good looking?” She said while looking at the photos one by one.

   It was almost midnight. After saving all the photos, she moved to the bed to sleep. Just then her phone ring, a call from unknown number.

“ Hello.”

“ Is this Ana noona?” a male voice.

“ Yes, it’s me. Who are you?”

“ Noona, it’s Seunghyun, Jaejoong hyung assistant.”

“ Oh I remember you. Why do you call this late? Jaejoong is not coming back from work yet.”

“ I know, that’s why I call you. Something bad happened.” He sounded in panic.”

“ What is it? Is something happened to Jaejoong?” She started to worry.

“ There’s an accident at work. Jaejoong hyung was hit by a prop at the set. He… He is….”

“ Where is he now??” She yelled at the phone.

“ In the studio…”

   Ana hang up right away. She was panic and didn’t know what to do. After stood for 3 minutes and controlled herself, she took her jacket and car key.

   Thirty minutes later she arrived at the studio. Seunghyun welcomed her in the front door with a worried face. Ana prayed in her heart it was not something worst.

“ How is he?”

“ He is not good, still laying in the studio. We try to wake him up but…” Seunghyun has’t even finished his words, she already run to the photoshot studio on the 2nd floor.

   She pulled the door with all her strength. It was totally dark inside the studio. She confused but stepped inside. There was no sound of sign of people.

   She turned back to the door but suddenly someone pull it closed. She started to panic and frozen on her feet. Just when she almost cried, the big screen appeared in front of her.

   She stood there, stunned by the screen in front of her. It was her photos. It was taken today, because she recognized the clothes she wore. The department store, that time when she and Jaejoong bickering over meat quality, when Jaejoong carried her, when they lunch at the restaurant, the park. All the photos were taken without she realizing it.

    What was the meaning of this, she thought. When the slide show ended, Jaejoong appeared on the screen.

“ Are you surprised? Did I scare you? I’m sorry. Did you recognized all this photos? Thank you for spending a beautiful day with me. Thank you for making happy memories with me.

   In the future, I wish we can go to another beautiful place together. Creating more happy memories and made lot of pretty photos.

   Happy birthday, Ana.” The video ended and the light on.

   The door behind her opened, Jaejoong appeared in front of her with a bucket of white roses. She ran to him and hugged him. The tears were flowing on her face.

“ Don’t ever make me worry like that anymore, please.” She sobbed.

“ I’m sorry. It won’t happen again, okay. Stop crying, please?”

   She stepped back and wiped her tears. After she can controlled herself, she gave him a big smile and took the flower.

“ Thank you for the present.”

“ I should thank you, for being here, for sharing a live together with me. Thank you for born to this world, Ana.”

   That time, at that place, he kissed her gently, sincerely, with all his heart.

 

Bow bow bow

I missed last week's update *cry

I will work faster on this story

Thanks for new subbers

Subs and comments are soooo welcomed ^_^