Chapter 10 : If We Were Meant To Be

Dear J

Chapter 10 : If We Were Meant To Be

   The first thing Jaejoong heard in that morning is her breathing sound. It was calming and bring him peace. After all those 3 months he spent in misery, waking up beside her was like come back to life.

   Ana woke up and opened her eyes just to meet a pair of beautiful eyes stared at her. This was everything supposed to be, she thought. She closed her eyes again and cuddled some more.

“ Is my hallucination going too far?” Jaejoong said huskily.

Ana smiled and pinched his arm.

“ Auch, what was that for?”

“ To tell you wake up, Jaejoong. Get the hell up from this bed and come back to reality.” She said.

“ What if I don’t want to?”

“ And I will beat you up till you get back to your sense. I’m here with you right now, I’m your reality and face me before I’m gone for good.” She tried to pinch his cheek but he shut her up with a morning kiss.

“ I’m getting up now.” Then he smirked and ran away before she could scold him.

“ Are you going to work today?”

“ Of course I need too.”

“ Well I guess, it will be so boring here alone.”

“ Can you bring my lunch to the studio. You know, Seunghyun and Changmin kinda miss you.”

“ They do? Well then I guess I’ll start working in the kitchen now.

   Jaejoong missed that contagious smile. He left her in the kitchen and went to wash. The water that ran down to his body even felt different, it was not warm nor cold but refreshing.

   When he met her in the kitchen all almost ready. That was it, he thought. That was her place from the beginning. Ana was busy arranging lunchbox but she could tell he was near her.

“ Can you finish this for me. I’ll go get ready and then we can leave.”

   He nodded and watched she ran to their bedroom. Jaejoong stared at the lunchbox then smiled, those two would jump in joy when they saw these. When all were ready Jaejoong and Ana left to the studio.

“ Hyung, you’re so late.” Changmin scolded him.

“ Well, I’m here now and stop acting like my mom. Where’s Seunghyun?”

“ I’m here. Seriously hyung, we’ve been busy for whole morning and you just walk in here like nothing’s wrong.”

“ Oh so that’s why I bring rewards for you.”

“ Changmin ah, stay away. He’s acting strange.” Seunghyun warned Changmin.

“ Hyung, are you okay?”

“ I’m fine, I’m good and nothing’s wrong with me. So stop your nonsense and clean this table for our lunch.”

“ What? You bring us lunch?”

“ Not me actually…”

“ Can you guys help me bring these in? my hands are full already.”

“ Noona !!!” Seunghyun and Changmin ran towards her to give a big hug. Jaejoong needed to stop them before all the stuffs in her hand flew away.

“ We miss you so much, you know. Where have you been, noona.” Changmin who was busy filling his mouth with food asked her.

“ I was in vacation.”

“ Vacation? Really, noona. We’re not gonna buy that. Something happened and you guys separated. And this hyung is looked like hell.”

“ Guys, if you keep talking I’ll bring her back now and forget the lunch.” Jaejoong warned them.

“ Ugh, meanie! So you prepared all this food, noona.”

“ Yeah, Jaejoong said you guys took care of him when I was away. And I missed you too, so I prepared this.”

“ Whuaaa, as expected our sister in law is the best.”

   Four of them enjoy the lunch with fun talks and laughter. Even in the short times, Jaejoong can felt the happiness inside him. Ana would remember that moment forever, when she could see his joyful smile and soft laughter.

“ You spoil them too much?” Jaejoong said on the way home.

“ I like them. You’re lucky for having such great people around you.”

“ They are someone that I can’t let go including you.”

   When they arrived at home, there was another car parked in front of their house. Jaejoong made a question look to Ana but she didn’t know either who was the owner of the car. Ana looked surprise when someone came out from the car.

“ Father...” Ana said.

“ We need to talk.” Park Joon said to Jaejoong.

“ Let’s go inside, Sir.” Jaejoong opened the door and let him in.

“ Do you want tea, Father?” Ana asked.

“ I don’t need anything. I just want to take you with me.”

“ What are you talking about, Sir? Please explain to me why do you want to take my wife?”

“ Don’t play dumb on me. I know everything that happened. To let my daughter stay with you any longer, that thought makes me sick.”

“ Father!” Ana exclaimed.

“ What? You want to deny it? I’m not a fool, Ana. She used you for her love ambition. I won’t let you sink with her, I have to take you with me away from him. He and his father are just the same.”

“ You have no right to judge him! He is my husband and I believe he’s nothing like his father.”

“ Oh I have all the right as your father and I will do anything to send away this man from your life, Ana.”

“ Sir, I know my father can’t be forgiven. But believe me, I won’t do anything to ruin Ana’s life.”

“ Not a word can affect my decision. Ana, you go with me now or I will let you know what I’m capable to make his life suffer.”

   Ana couldn’t believe what she just heard. She knew her father is not a soft and caring father but she didn’t know he could be so scary. Her heart broken when she saw him the last time before her father dragged her to the car and drive away.

   Jaejoong was hurt. Deeply inside he cried for his weakness. Why couldn’t he fight for her. Why he just let her father took her away from him.

 

Don't hate me coz separating them again XD

I wonder how should I wrap the end of this story, somehow I stuck in front of my notebook for 3 days already -_-

Well, tomorrow I'm going on vacation. Hope I can get some fresh air and lot of ideas ^_^

For comments and new subbers, Thank you so much :)