Chapter 3 : The Way We Shared Our First Secret

Dear J

Chapter 03 : The Way We Shared Our First Secret

   The sunlight broke through the silk curtain in the bedroom. Jaejoong opened his eyes and met Ana’s sleeping face. He was curious about what happened last night in her parents’ home.

   He got up from the bed and prepared for work. He decided to prepare a simple breakfast before left. Jaejoong entered the bedroom and saw Ana still in deep sleep.

“ Ana…” There’s no reply.

“ Ana, I’m going work.” He said again louder while touching her bare arm, it’s burning hot.

   He touched her forehead, surely she was having a high fever. Jaejoong put his bag on the floor and run to the kitchen. 5 minutes later he was back with towel and a basin full of cold water.

“ Ana, can you hear me ???” He tried to wake her up but no response.

“ May I talk with Dr Park. This is Kim Jaejoong.”

“ Yes, wait a moment sir.”

“ Hello.”

“ Yoochun, it’s me.”

“ Oh Jaejoong hyung, what’s up ?”

“ Can you come to my house now, my wife has a high fever and she unconcious.”

“ Okay, hyung please text me the address. I’ll be there soon as possible. Don’t panic, okay.”

   Jaejoong hang up the phone and continue nursing Ana. This silly woman, what did she expect after walking through the heavy rain last night? Park Yoochun, arrived 45 minutes later and examined Ana right away.

“ Hyung, did you stress out your wife?”

“ What? I don’t get what you ask.”

“ She was in shocked and exhausted, not to mention how long she walked under the rain last night.”

“ I don’t know what happened, Yoochun. She came home crying and didn’t say a word to me. I thought I can ask her this morning but I found her in this state.”

“ I see. Then we just need to wait till her strength back to normal. You can try to talk to her about what’s bothering her later.”

“ Thank you.”

“ Hyung, you can talk to me anytime.”

   Then Yoochun left the house. Jaejoong back to their bedroom to check Ana. She was still in deep sleep and Jaejoong decided to cook porridge and stew for her.

   2 hours later Ana woke up and she felt dizzy. She sit for a while before able to get up and walk out from the bedroom. Jaejoong was in the backyard hanging laundries.

“ Kim Jaejoong.” Ana called him.

“ In the backyard. Just stay there, I almost done here.” He answered back.

“ Did you cook these?” Ana asked him when he entered the kitchen.

“ Yes, take a seat and eat. Doctor left you bunch of bitter pills.”

“ Are you trying to scare me?”

“ Is it work??? Well if it can stop you from playing around under the rain and make yourself sick.”

“ I’m not playing around.” She replied coldly and sat across him.

   Jaejoong shut his mouth and started eating and same went to Ana. They ate in silent. Jaejoong thought it’s not the right time to be curious and Ana thought she’s not going to recall whatever happened.

“ Do you want tea?” Jaejoong tried again to speak with her.

“ Yeah, thank you.”

“ Okay, wait for me in the backyard. The weather is good outside.” He said.

   Ana walked out to the backyard and sit on the bench that Jaejoong made. The sun looked good that day and the air was great too. Jaejoong then came with 2 mugs of tea and macarons he made early this morning.

“ Wow, when did you make these?” Ana asked while bitting a macaron.

“ Well, I’m bored waiting you to wake up so I made them this early morning.”

“ You sure is talented in anything huh?”

Jaejoong just smile and sipped his tea.

“ Do you wanna talk to me about what happened last night?” Jaejoong hesitantly asked.

   Ana sipped  her tea and looked at him. She said nothing and looked away to the blue sky. Jaejoong sighed, there’s no chance she would talk to him.

“ My parents had a fight when I came last night. They said they will divorce.” She finally managed to say.

   Jaejoong almost choked his tea and then unexpected laughter came up. Ana shocked and looked at him in disbelief. How could he mocked her like that.

“ See, we are indeed a perfect couple , aren’t we Ana?”

“ How could you !!!”

“ My parents are no difference. They were fighting all the time that was the reason I left home right after I graduated from high school. Then there once they said will divorce in front of me. I attempted a suicide and almost lost my life. They said they will work it out for me so I have to continue my life.”

   End of the story and continued with a long silent. Jaejoong watched the sky, it’s so clear and somehow made him smile. Ana watched the man beside her. She realized that she never see him properly.

“ Will we end up like them?” She suddenly said.

“ Well, who knows. I thought we’re different from them.”

“ How?”

“ They lived with their own secrets that’s why they never trust each other. See us now, talk about our dark secret to each other.”

“ But, we never know each other so well.”

“ That’s because we never bother to ask, right? Listen, from now on if you want to know anything just ask me and I will tell you everything. Now go clean the kitchen, I need to finish my work now.”

“ You’re going work?”

“ Yeah, you are okay now that I can leave you. I’ll back before dinner.”

“ Jaejoong, thank you.”

“ I thank you for telling me too. And Ana, I hope you don’t attempt a suicide to solve your parents’ problem. It’s only work on mine.”

“ Am I stupid?” Ana sulked.

“ I know you don’t, just testing you. I left your medicine on the table, make sure you take it and rest. The doctor is fussy, I don’t want him lecture me again if you’re not better.”

“ You’re the one who make a fuss now. Just go to your work already.” Ana scolded him.

   He waved at her before disappear to the door. Ana walked to the dining table and took her medicines. She sat there for some times. For the first time she wanted to know what kind of person is Kim Jaejoong.

 

Finally able to update...

Thanks for subs and comment

Hope you'll still support this story and me the lazy writer XD