Chapter 12 : The Meeting

Dear J

Chapter 12 : The Meeting

   Sakura just came back from work and entered her house. Takeru greeted her as he saw her in the living room from the kitchen. Sakura replied him with a weak smile.

“ You look tired.” Takeru commented.

“ You have no idea, Take. They messed it up.”

“ Here, the warm tea will make you better.”

“ Ken already sleep?”

“ I don’t think so, maybe he still writes his journal.”

“ Ah, I know. Then I’ll go apologize and send him sleep.”

“ I’ll leave then, both of you need to take rest. Tomorrow I’ll pick up Ken to the set again.”

“ Take, thank you so much.” Sakura gave a big hug to Takeru and sent him out. She walked to her son’s bedroom.

“ Ken...” She called him carefully.

“ Mama, you’re back.” Sakura surprised by the smile he gave.

“ Are you not mad at me?”

“ Of course not, Mama. How can I get mad at my beautiful Mama?”

“ How’s your day, dear?”

“ It was fun. The Korean team are kind people, especially Jae hyung. He is my friend now. Look, he gave me this. Try one, Mama. It’s sweet.” Ken put a jelly in .

“ It’s sweet. Is Jae hyung the photographer?”

“ Yes, he is handsome and funny. His Japanese is excellent. He told me funny stories about his mother, his friends and himself too. You should meet her tomorrow, Mama.”

“ That’s bit difficult, dear. I have to work tomorrow. But I’ll work hard and arrange a dinner. How is it sound good?”

“ Really? Can we invite him to our house, Mama?”

“ Of course if you want to, since he is your friend.”

“ Thank you, Mama. I’ll ask him tomorrow after the photo session.”

   Sakura led her son to the bed and covered the small body with thick blanket. She gave a gentle kiss on his forehead. For some times, she watched Ken’s sleeping face. God knows how thankful she was for having Ken in her life. She thought she will never survive but Ken’s smile made her wanted to continue live.

“ I love you, all of you, all the things he left in you. Stay by my side, Ken. I can’t live without you.” Sakura whispered it in his ear.

   At 7 in the morning, Jaejoong enjoyed his coffee in the hotel cafeteria. He just finished lecturing Seunghyun and Changmin about schedule for the 2nd day. He was busy with his laptop and didn’t realized someone sat across him.

“ Busy much, Mr Kim?” Jaejoong lift up his head and met Jihye.

“ What the hell are you doing here, Jihye?”

“ Monitoring you? Miss you, perhaps? Nope. I’m on vacation. Uncle gave me 3 days off and I decided to visit your work. I actually wanna meet the famous Kenshin Kim. I heard he is more adorable in real life.”

“ You won’t believe till you see for yourself.”

“ What’s with the sudden change of mood? You do really like this boy, don’t you?”

“ A professional in such young age. I adore him a lot.”

“ Oh. Can’t wait to see him then.”

“ Who said you can’t intruding my photo session?”

“ You, annoying jerk. And who ask for your permission.” Jihye sipped her coffee and glared at Jaejoong who care less.

“ Jae hyung, good morning.” Ken appeared with Takeru followed behind.

“ Ken chan, morning. You look great today.” Jaejoong replied him with a smile that stunned Jihye.

“ Oh, you have company.” Ken looked at Jihye in curiousity.

“ Pardon me. This is my busy fussy friend…”

“ I’m Kwon Jihye. I came from Korea to meet you. I’m big fans.” Jaejoong watched Jihye in annoying face.

“ Nice to meet you Jihye san. I’m Kenshin Kim. And this is my manager Sato Takeru san.”

“ Aww you don’t need to call me so formally. You can call me noona. Like Jaejoong said, you never know till I meet you. You’re way more adorable and handsome than those photos I’ve ever seen. So lucky I decided to come here.”

“ Ignore her. Do you want to see the photos that we took yesterday before we start the work today?”

“ Yeah, I’m so curious.” Ken sat beside Jaejoong comfortably and talked enthusiastically while they reviewing the photos.

“ Are they this close already?” Jihye asked Takeru who sat near her.

“ It surprised me too, miss. But they’ve been developing close relationship aside of fact that they just met yesterday.”

“ Amazing. I’m almost not recognizing Jaejoong at all.”

   Jihye and Takeru enjoyed watching both of the stunning creatures in front of them. Jaejoong joked and laughed with Ken like no one there except them. Ken touched Jaejoong so casually like they’ve been knowing each other for long time. Confusing but both Jihye and Takeru just watched in silent, let both of guys enjoyed their moment.

“ Jae hyung, will you come to my house for dinner tonight after the work?” Ken asked in the middle of break.

“ Dinner? At you house? Are you sure?”

“ Of course. Mama said she will treat you with her great cooking.”

“ It sounds great. I can’t reject such tempting offer. Kenshin Kim’s mother cooks for me, everyone in Korea will be jealous of me.”

“ Great. I will call Mama then.”

   The little boy ran happily towards his manager and made a phone call to his mother. Jaejoong watched him with unusual amusement, he didn’t understand as well. Being with Ken like brought up his old self.

   Almost 5 pm when they finished the work. Jaejoong left with Ken and Takeru. Along the way, Takeru listened to the chat on the back sit with sense of jealousy. Ken never talked to him like that, but Takeru was happy. He considered Ken as his own son yet he couldn’t get closer to him. Ken grew up so well and independent, but sometimes Takeru worried that Ken refused to rely on anyone and hold his feeling for himself.

   Though Sakura was an affectionate mother but she couldn’t always by his side. And Ken never complained as he understood the family situation. Ken knew he had wealthy grandpa but his mother rejected all kind of helps that came from his grandpa.

   Jaejoong observed the house in front of his. It was not big but seemed comfortable and peaceful place. Ken grabbed his hand and walked to the door. When Takeru opened the door for them, Jaejoong felt something familiar.

“ Mama...” Ken shouted from the living room.

“ Yes, dear. I’m in the kitchen. Can you please let out guest sit and wait for a while. I almost done.”

“ Okay, Mama. Jae hyung, wait here. I’ll Mama in the kitchen.”

“ Thank you, Ken chan.” Ken left them to the kitchen.

“ He looks so happy. Do you marry, Jaejoong?”

“ I was.” He answered weakly.

Takeru decided to drop the topic because Jaejoong’s face showed the painful look.

“ So how long do you know Ken, Takeru san?”

“ Before he was born. I’m friend with Sakura. When I met him, she was 7 months pregnant. Without a husband, she was work so hard for living. Though her family is rich, she hated her father and rejected his help.”

“ That was so unfortunate. But Ken grows up well, I guess his mother is really great person.”

“ She is. You will find out.”

   Ken was coming from the kitchen and called Jaejoong and Takeru to the dining room where the foods served. When Jaejoong enter the dining room, a beautiful woman greeted him. He froze in a second, the air was like disappear around him.

“ Welcome to our home.” Sakura tried her best to keep herself together.

“ Thank you for the invitation. It’s an honor, Sakura san.”

“ Jae hyung, my Mama is beautiful right?”

“ Of course, she is. She always this beautiful.” He replied in low voice.

“ Ken chan, we can continue to talk later. Let’s eat first, okay. I guess Jaejoong is hungry.”

   Sakura was greatful that Ken took over the dinner. He was so talkative. Sakura watched them in silent. Now she knew why. Her boy so attached to this man, of course “like father, like son”

 

So everyone must be guess what happened already

See what will happen next, soon I'm going to finish the story

I have new thing in mind already XD

See ya next week ^_^