Chapter 15 : Decision

Dear J

Hellow there ^_^

Here we go the next chapter

Chapter 15 : Decision

After return back to Korea, Jaejoong distracted himself by working all the time. Though it looked like nothing happened but he knew something was missing. He felt emptier than before. He missed Ken and Ana more than he ever did.

Ken was no different from his father. Though he was smiling bright and cutely all the time during his work but he was being more silent than before.

“ Mama,  can I call Jae hyung? Will he answer my call? What if he find me bothersome?” Ken asked one night.

“ Well, we should find out. Why don’t you try to call him ask him by yourself, Ken?” Ana suggested her son.

Ken hesitated, he took the phone and made a call. It was long waiting but no answer. Ken sighed and stared at his mother. He tried once again.

“ Hello...”

“ Jae hyung...”

“ I’m sorry this is Changmin. Jae hyung is in the meeting right now. Do you want to leave message or I’ll tell him to call you back?”

“ Oh sorry. This is Ken, just tell him I call. Thank you.” Ken ended.

“ It’s not him. He is in the meeting right now. Mama, what time is it? Why does he still work at this late hour?” Ken asked his mother in worry face.

“ Maybe it’s an important work, dear. Don’t worry. Let’s try to call him again tomorrow, now go to sleep.”

Later after the meeting ended, Jaejoong went back to his office and found Changmin still there checking the report. The man turned at him.

“ You got a call about 2 hours ago. From Ken.”

Jaejoong surprised, but he quickly changed his expression and nodded at Changmin. The man frowned at Jaejoong but changed his mind and decided to forget the question he was about to ask.

Jaejoong knew he was just being selfish. But he also knew he couldn’t have any hope. To make Ken too close to him would just hurt him, so the best way was avoiding contact with him as much as he could.

But no matter how hard he tried, Jaejoong couldn’t resist it. So that night when Ken called him for the fifth time, he finally gave up.

“ Hello.”

“ Jae hyung, is that you?”

“ Yes, it’s me.”

“ Are you busy now? Does my call disturbing you?”

“ No, Ken. I’m sorry. I’m just too busy lately. How are you?”

“ I’m good. I miss you so I tried to call you. Are you doing well there?”

“ Yeah, I’m good too.”

“ Great to hear that. I hope you get good rest and don’t get sick.”

“ Thank you, Ken.”

Ana gave a sign and Ken passed the phone to her. Ana took the phone and walked outside Ken’s room.

“ It’s me.” She said.

“ Oh, how are you?”

“ Not really good. I’m so mad right now. Why are you doing that Jaejoong?”

“ I’m sorry... I just don’t know what to do. If I lose myself, I’ll just end up breaking us.”

“ Please don’t do this to him. Don’t avoid him, Jaejoong. It will break his heart. He is so happy to finally having a father, don’t take it away from him.”

“ Ana, why can’t we be together? Why?”

“ That’s on you to decide, Jae. I know everything, Jihye told me. I don’t care if you only have a year, a month even a day left. As long as we are together, even if my father against us, I’ll fight for you. I won’t hide anymore.”

“ Ana, wait for me...”

The next day Jaejoong briefly gave notes to his staffs and his assistants to take over his work for a week. Later on the evening he visited his parents for a dinner.

“ I will go to Tokyo, tomorrow.” Jaejoong announced.

“ For work?” His mother asked.

“ I will pick up Ana and my son.”

“ Ana? And your son?” His mother looked shock, but his father already knew.

“ And how will you handle her father?”

“ That’s why father, I come here tonight asking for your help to cover it up for me.” His father smiled at that statement.

“ It took you so long to finally ask my help.”

“ Because I thought I can handle it by myself. But I end up ruining everything. Now, will you?”

“ Of course. Anything, son. Just bring back my daughter in law and grandson.”

“ I don’t understand what are you talking about. Mind to explain?”

“ Later, honey. “ Jae Hwan touched his wife’s hand gently.

Jaejoong noticed how his father has changed. After found out the truth few years ago, Park Se Na calmly forgave her husband’s mistake and asked him to reflect. Jaejoong surprised on how wise his mother was. He admired his mother even more.

On the next day, Jaejoong left to the airport with Jihye. The woman was really excited about his decision. Though Jaejoong was annoyed by the fact that she told Ana about his medical record but he knew she did it for his happiness sake. Jihye was always that kind of person to him, trustworthy and reliable.

“ I’ll help uncle Kim to stop Park Gun Hyung. So take your time.” Jihye gave him a big hug before sent him to the departure gate.

After his arrival in Tokyo, Jaejoong went to the hotel run by his friend. The next day he went to meet Ana. She was waiting in the cafeteria.

“ Have you waited for long?”

“ No, I just got here 5 minutes ago. Do you wanna drink?”

“ Hmm...” Jaejoong nodded and watched as her ordered drinks for them. He missed it, watching her move like he used to do.

“ I know it.” He said when she was back.

“ What?”

“ I miss you. Just how stupid I am not to tell you before.”

“ Hmm, it’s just like you. Stupid selfish jerk. So what are you gonna do here?”

“ Taking you and our son back. When I told mother about Ken, she kept pestering about how he is. She’s so happy.”

“ How’s your father?”

“ He is hiding it well, but I know he also can’t wait to meet both of you. You know, he’s kinda different person now.”

They spend another hour to talk about the trivial things. The moments they have missed for years. Ana saw how much Jaejoong had changed. He was more mature, but still had lot of worries.

“ Oh, it’s time!” Ana glanced at her watch.

“ You should go back to work.”

“ Yeah. And it’s time the school ends. Do me a favor, since Takeru is leaving to China he can’t pick him up.”

“ Of course. Text me the address, I’ll pick him up.”

Ana got her phone and typed quickly as Jaejoong told her his number. She stood up to leave after sending the text. Jaejoong took a step faster and pull her in a hug. Ana was so surprised and embarrassed as they started to attract the attention.

“ Jaejoong...”

“ See you, later.” Jaejoong released her and waved at her as he walked to the exit with beautiful smile.

Jaejoong was arrived in front of the shool gate. He scanned every child who passed by him. Not too far from him, he finally saw Ken. He walked alone calmly through the crowd. Jaejoong was going to wave at him but stop when some children approached Ken from behind.

“ Hey Ken, home alone?”

“ Yeah of course, his mom was busy and he has no father.”

The children laughed at him but Ken didn’t react. He just continued to walk but a boy tackled his foot make Ken fell on the ground. Jaejoong was mad at the scene, but he calmly walked towards the children. Jaejoong took Ken’s hand and pulled him to stand.

“ I’m sorry. I’m late to pick you up.” Jaejoong smile at his son’s shocking face.

“ Who are you? Another manager?” A boy mocked at him.

“ Oh, pardon me. I’m Kim Jaejoong, Ken’s father.” Jaejoong replied proudly.

“ But Ken has no father.” Another boy added.

“ Of course he has one. It’s because I work overseas so I don’t meet Ken often. Even our faces are look alike. Ken, try smiling.” Though Ken was confused but he did as he told. The boys looked amuse by their resemblance.

“ See... You believe me now right?” Jaejoong smirked at them.

The boys whispered to each other and nodded at Jaejoong. Some of the parents who passed by them were attracted by the gorgeous father and son.

“ Ken, let’s go. Where should we go play today?” Jaejoong asked as he took his hand and walked through the school gate.

“ Anywhere. Just anywhere is okay.” Ken still in daze.

“ I feel like  to eat ice cream. Which flavor do you like?”

“ Strawberry...”

“ Perfect, exactly my favorite too.”

“ Why are you here?” Ken suddenly asked while they were in the bus.

“ Are you mad?”

“I don’t like it.”

“ You don’t like me to come? Should I just send you home now?”

“ That’s not what I mean. I don’t like you seeing me in the embarrassing scene like before.”

The statement startled Jaejoong. He didn’t expect Ken to say that. An ordinary boy would cry right now, but Ken was no ordinary boy.

“ Ken, you’re growing up too strong. Sometimes it’s okay to show your weakness. It will make you more human.”

Jaejoong pulled his son closer and embracing Ken’s small body with his. Ken’s body was shaking because he sobbed hardly. For the first time he ever cried in front of someone. It felt comfortable because his father’s embrace was so warm.

Next week will be the last chapter TT TT

Oh and I'll have a side strory as a gift for my subscribers

So thanks for keep supporting, see yaaaa ^_^