Two

Diarist

Two

8:00 AM: AT CLASSROOM

 

Donghae want to talk her before their class adviser enters as he step back because he thinks that he might embarrassed by denying him. So he went to his seat and fix his backpack. 

 

Andy, Donghae’s seatmate was busy writing on her journal, Donghae take a peek while Andy is busy writing something on journal as she caught Donghae was watching what she is doing.

 

She immediately close her journal, “Don’t worry I won’t tell it what  I saw to anyone” Donghae said. “You look problematic today”

 

Donghae nodded at her “Rin was gave up our 2 years relationship and I won’t accept it easily”

 

“Actually I decide to gave up my relationship with Minato yesterday”

 

Donghae bit his lower lip “DID YOU GIRLS PLAN THIS?! Is yesterday was breaking up with your boyfriend's day?” Andy widened her eyes as she shock what he said and shook her head “Nope, maybe you did something bad on her”

 

“I didn’t! I always do what she want” Donghae said. “Then why she break up with the guy who is so sweet on her....how stupid” she mumbled on herself and Donghae heard it “Rin is not stupid, maybe there’s a reason or misunderstanding what I did on her”

 

“Or maybe she likes someone that’s why she decide to break up with you” Andy

 

Donghae shrugged “Rin is not a person who think there’s a guy is more handsome than Lee Donghae which it’s me!”

 

8:20 AM:

 

“Guys!” A panic boy student who went on classroom “There’s a dead body of girl  found on rooftop!”

 

As the boy announce it on classroom the students hurried went out at classroom which Donghae and Rin left in classroom. This is a chance!

 

Andy went inside the classroom, took the journal from her bag and went out in the classroom. “Courting Andy?” Rin asked in lower tone

 

Donghae glared at her “You think so? What if I said yes?”

 

“Who cares?”

 

“You seem jealous Rin”

 

“I’m not”

 

When Rin said it, he smirked “Come on Rin even though we were couple in two years . I know you clearly”

 

Well I’m prettier than Andy....... Lee Donghae

 

“Hey..did you see Minwoo?” Donghae asked

 

“You’re his bestfriend right? Then you should know where he is” Rin said

 

Donghae smiled and stared on whiteboard, he feels so happy because at least Rin was talking at him but not much like they were couple. She is really my girlfriend 


Two chapters for today! :) So how is it? [Wait for the next update---> Chapter Three will be more exciting!] 

Stay tuned! And don't forget to comment okay? ^^