Four

Diarist

Four

 

Donghae and Minwoo’s legs were tired but they didn’t mind it, just to catch the stranger. Minwoo pulled the hood which the stranger fell down he attack him as Minwoo dodged, but second attack which Minwoo can’t avoid it and it was chance to Donghae : knock him out.

 

The stranger quickly took a dagger from his jeans pocket and use it to injured Donghae. Minwoo was about to attack him as the stranger thought, he use fist to knock Minwoo.

 

He left them injured. Donghae start blaming himself, if he dodge the attack, can remove the mask and know the person but the stranger looks he knows their attacks or the stranger read their moves before he attacks plus he is fast attacker.

 

“Ya..Lee Donghae are you still there?” Minwoo worried at him because he saw Donghae was deadly injured.

 

“..Yeah” Donghae answered. “I will get killed by your bestfriend when he knows I let you be injured instead of me” Minwoo said as Donghae laughed. “I don’t think so, might I will be doomed because I let Rin broke up our relationship”

 

 “But you still can’t accept it right?”

 

“It’s because I love her than anyone else”

 

“Let’s just wait Rin go here” Minwoo suggested as Donghae agreed what he says.

 

While Rin, reading Andy’s diary......

 

08/09/12

Dear Diary,

So happy today because Ji Hyun got first place in writing competition at Incheon Writing Festival so proud as her best friend!

Oh yeah...the midterms will be on Monday..too lazy to study Statistics but I want to maintain my first rank in class

I feel envy at Donghae-Rin, they’re so sweet, I wish Minato was gentleman like Donghae.

Hehehehe....Donghae is not just a gentleman but sweet guy, he was sweeter than me but I’m sweet to him too.....Rin said on her mind Wait! Focus on diary....who is Minato guy? I didn’t know she has boyfriend since last year

 

08/10/12

Dear Diary,

I’m done eating dinner with my mom, Minato called me a while ago and asked if Ji Hyun was already in Seoul...what’s on him? Is he like her? That’s impossible, he loves me plus Ji Hyun has boyfriend and I’m sure he knows that

But I can’t avoid thinking Minato secretly likes her.....

 

09/20/12

Dear Diary,

Minato and I fight again! It was his fault, he cares his PSP than me of course I will get jealous! Immature? Every girl does....

Oh yeah....I just remembered Donghae and I didn’t fight when we have relationship....in two years

When I told about that to Ji Hyun, she looks like doesn’t care and didn’t give me any advices....that brat....

 

“I will just continue read this on home or maybe I will give this to Donghae and read it” Rin put the diary on her bag and wondering if Donghae and Minwoo catch the stranger.

 

And then she saw Donghae was injured she immediately took her first aid kit and put alcohol on both legs and forehead then she place a band aid. She did same to Minwoo.


Donghae and Rin walk together on the streets, “I will stay on your house for a while” Rin said, which Donghae secretly happy.

 

“Is my bed and clothes is still there?” Rin asked.

 

“Yup.... I bought a cabinet for that last week” Donghae said. “Then I will pay it” Rin replied

 

“No need...”

 

“Donghae...” Rin called him in lower tone “I’m not your girlfriend anymore..” Rin said directly

 

Donghae stopped walking and looked at her “I want hear the reason first before you said that Rin...”

 

Rin was obviously avoid looking him “You don’t need to know it” Donghae start getting angry “Do you think I’m stupid just to let you go easily?! A girl I’ve courted almost one year and a girlfriend almost three years as she is one who decide who end this relationship”

 

Those words comes from Donghae makes Rin’s start feel guilty

 

He wants to accept her decision but he can’t, he wants to avoid her but he can’t

She wants to say the reason but she can’t, she wants to avoid him but she can’t

 

Rin almost cry when she saw Donghae standing in front of her, she thinks how his heart keeps strong...

 

“Move....” Rin glared at him

 

“I will not move unless you will say it” Donghae said, calmly “So we will stay here until the night comes”

 

“Yes”

 

Not now...Donghae not now...Rin sighed as she closed her eyes and then she open her eyes as she looked at him “Give me two weeks” Rin said

 

Donghae nodded “Make sure of it you said that after two weeks” and then they start walking again

 

Rin’s phone was ringing, as she answer the call “It’s you Hyukkie oppa” Donghae look at her as he saw Rin keeps nodding then she end the call.

“Hyukkie oppa said he will come back here at Seoul from Paris at Friday”

 

“Did you tell to your brother that we end our relationship?”

 

“Donghae!” Rin yelled at him... Donghae bit his lower lip and went inside in home.

 

Eunhyuk should first know about this before others.....