Five

Diarist

FIVE

 

Donghae prepare a dinner for them while Rin ,sitting on dining chair, thinking about police investigation at school. She wonder if they took things, can use it as a clue as she took a keychain from her bag.

 

“That’s Ji Hyun and Andy friendship keychain” Donghae said as he place the food on dining  table.

 

“Ahhhh....I saw same keychain at Andy’s school ID strap a while ago....did you know how many years their friendship?” Rin asked

 

“Nope” Donghae answered, “Hey eat first, the food is not delicious if it’s cold” Donghae said.

 

“Thanks for the food”

 

Donghae was live without his parents since when he was 10, he was wild, cold-hearted and short tempered as it’s gone when he met Rin and Eunhyuk.  And gave the reason he live longer.

 

He has crush on Rin when his middle school days

 

He courted her in almost one year when his junior high school days with help of Eunhyuk

 

As he accomplish his mission to make Rin say ‘yes’ to him but after two years they broke up with unknown reason

 

Tomorrow is should be their 3rd year anniversary as a couple....when Donghae remembered, it makes him sad more

 

He wants to ask about it but he think that Rin will say, it’s Thursday so he just shut his mouth and eat instead.

 

Rin broke the silence “Read this diary, then wrote the details from that diary you think it’s helpful for this case” she said as she lend the diary to him “Pass it tomorrow” Rin added.

 

“I will just tell it to you” Donghae said “Too lazy to write the details” he added

 

I thought she will say anything about the anniversary He sighed and took the diary as he open it.

 

Rin told him she will wash the dishes, as Donghae will start read the first part of the diary, when he read the word “Minato”, he suddenly remembered what Andy said to him before she died , she broke up with that guy yesterday.

 

“Did you find something?” Rin asked him eagerly

 

“Nothing, I just remembered what Andy said to me before she died today that she broke up with Minato yesterday” Donghae said

 

“What else?” Rin asked

 

“That’s all” he replied as he turned the page of diary. “Did you know who is Minato?”

 

“Nope”

 

“Let’s check the student file papers on faculty office when the classes were resume”

 

Rin shook her head then she went upstairs, carry the school textbooks “Rin can you lend the keychain to me?”

 

Rin took it from her short’s pocket as threw it on Donghae, he failed to catch it “Too slow” she mumbled as she went on Donghae’s room (Because her bed and things was there)

 

Donghae just let keychain lying on the ground I will get it later.....