Twenty-One

Diarist

TWENTY-ONE:


Donghae bought the diary and the atmosphere began serious as Aki changed her character of sweet girl into serious detective girl and she started to discuss the first-part of the diary, “Since Rin read the first part, she will discuss this to Minwoo, and Ryeowook did a great job to keep the secret weapon (second diary) of the case” she said, “And the way she wrote the first part of the diary seems scripted”, the boy shocked in what she said and directly asked her “Why you would said that? It’s impossible a diarist will write a fiction story”

Before Aki answer his question, she opened the diary and proceed to 11/20/12, she showed to Donghae, “Minato knows I have a diary” she said as she read the last sentence the entry of 11/20/12. “She’s crazy here and its confusing part though” Aki confessed, “Maybe I will keep this before I die cuz I don’t wanna a single person who will read this” she read the entry again, “Donghae what do you think she was saying here?” asked Aki as she gave up to understand it. Donghae read the entry once again and when he read it, he felt confused like Aki but he still try to understand it until he realize something, “There was missing part here and her handwriting...looks messy here” he said, “I didn’t read seriously here because that time I was thinking a plan of how I will get enter in the school without a notice from the police” when Donghae said it, the detective gave him a mad look.

“It’s impossible a diarist will write a fiction story” Aki mumbled as she repeated Donghae’s said, “If the diarist let her journal read by someone” she added it in unsure tone and Donghae was reading the entry again and trying to rephrase Andy’s sentence in the last part of 11/20/12. The boy gasped as he knew something, “Does Andy was saying here that she got force herself let Minwoo read her diary?”

“Or Minwoo AKA. Minato, told Andy to make a diary and let it be on her bag as when the police took this diary, they will not give attention anymore to the other evidence of the case” Andy mumbled as she was still guessing and Donghae heard it, he amazed on Aki’s guessing skills, it shows that she was really professional detective “I think you are almost there” said Donghae

Aki smiled slightly and said thanks to him, “If my guess is correct then what a coincidence and let’s just say it was Guess B and yours was Guess A” and the boy agreed on her, “We were not sure the answer yet” she added. “Let’s have a storytelling in this diary for a while and we will deal this later once we were on that part” Donghae suggested and Aki let him to do it and agreed

Donghae cleared his throat and started to discuss it, “Andy cannot help to get worried about her boyfriend, Minato...I mean Minwoo at his likeness on her best friend, Ji Hyun. In my opinion, since she was top of the overall students in my batch, Andy’s ideal guy was perfectionist and I know that’s what mostly all girls want it right? And Minwoo is my friend so I know his charm as I think because of his kindness and being gentleman, Andy fall in love with him even though her ideal type wasn’t on him” he said and paused in short before he continued, “Minwoo likes girl has long hair and smiles cheerfully like no other, maybe that was the reason why he also like Ji Hyun and he want a girl who was flirting him”

The boy clasped his hands and said, “I’m done, Aki...oops...Ms. Aki”

“Okay, your opinion may be right but I’m little bit confused in Andy fall in love at Minwoo even though her ideal type wasn’t on that guy? Then it’s stupid love” said Aki, tapping her ball pen on the table “Let’ erase that part” suggested Aki, the pen is on the paper and the boy just nodded “Do you think she got force herself get in love with Minwoo but doing some dare” Aki asked Donghae, “Most girl high school students like playing dare game especially in our generation”

Donghae thought, took the paper Aki wrote while he was talking while ago and read it, “Ms. Aki, if it was dare then Andy should write it on her diary in the first” when he said to Aki, he took the first-part of the diary and looking for something until he realize something, “It looks incomplete”, Aki thought that Donghae finally got what she said a while ago, “Talk that later, why do you think that Ji Hyun is flirty girl?” asked Aki, “Because she was a two timer?”

“I was going to answer that one” said Donghae and Aki satisfied with him, “If I am a diarist, I will write on the journal what’s happening in my world hmmmm... twice a week” Aki said as she went back in their topic, looking at the diary “Argh...we need talk to the people who knows Andy and Ji Hyun” she said in surrender tone, “We cannot discuss this in guessing” she added in frustrate tone. Donghae want more to talk about it so that they will precede in plan of how they will capture Minwoo and Rin and then he thought that Aki was right, they must be 200% sure that the first-part of the diary is a just a fiction as it lacks everything

Donghae planned something, “Can you pretend as Rin at school tomorrow?”

Aki shocked and pointed herself, “And tell me the reason Lee Donghae” asked the girl in anger tone, Donghae grinned as he confidentially said, “You may found a person who knows the friendship Andy and Ji Hyun than Ryeowook”. The girl rubbed her forehead and thought Donghae’s plan was not good and lately she agreed as she does not have choice to do that thing, “Make sure I will not get caught by teachers or principal” and Donghae smiled in victory, Cannot wait to see her wearing a school uniform tomorrow