Three

Diarist

THREE:

9:00 AM –CLASSROOM

 

The awkward atmosphere was still in the classroom, Andy doing shading using charcoal pencil on her sketchpad as Rin was watching her. And Donghae is just staring at whiteboard, waiting their classmates come back in classroom.

 

“Can I see your drawings Andy?” Andy lend her sketchpad on Rin, while Rin was flipping pages of sketchpad Her drawings are creepy she thought as she analyzed Andy’s drawings.

 

“I will take this drawing” Rin said as she rip off the page , Andy drew it a while ago then she kept it on her skirt’s pocket. Rin give back the sketchpad to Andy.

 

Ms. Park, class adviser of their class went inside and she shock as saw her some students was in the classroom.

 

“Looks like you three don’t care about that incident”

 

“I care Ms. Park but I just don’t like see Ji Hyun dead body” Andy said, in angry tone

 

Ji Hyun?! Donghae widened his eyes and looked at Andy, he knows Andy was Ji Hyun’s bestfriend, it must hard to accept a friend died in unexpected way. And Ms. Park apologized to Andy.

 

“Because of that we don’t have class today, the police will come here to investigate about the incident until tomorrow. Don’t worry Andy, they will catch the killer”

 

“They won’t” Rin replied

 

Here comes the Sherlock girl....

 

“The killer know this will happened and hope the police are too genius to solve this case, they are too slow to solve in one case” Rin continued as she took the bag and went outside in the classroom.

 

Ms. Park asked Donghae “You didn’t go with her?”

 

“Sorry Ma’am but I won’t answer that and sorry what Rin said, she was not in mood today” Donghae bowed at teacher, took his bag and went outside the classroom.

 

Rin, don’t tell me you will play detective role today without me.....

 

9:40 AM- school hallway

 

Instead Donghae will go back in home, he went in rooftop where Ji Hyun’s body found. As his thought, Rin was there.

 

“Got clues?”

 

“A keychain with some blood, I will take this” Rin kept the keychain on her bag. “Can you just lend this to the police?”

 

Rin glared at him and bit her lower lip “Why I will talk to you anyway” she muttered

 

“You guys are here too?!”

 

Minwoo waved and walk towards to them “Guess what, I will be Shinichi Kudo today”

 

“Not you’re not and you can’t be him because he is genius detective unlike you stupid person who likes watching animes” Rin said

"Ya!" Minwoo yelled at her "Keep your voice down might there a teacher heard that!" he added

 

Donghae laughed what Rin said, he knows Rin doesn’t like other person will be a Kudo Shinichi, a main character in anime Detective Conan because it’s her crush before him.

 

And then they heard a scream from the hallway , they hurriedly went downstairs and go in the hallway.

 

They saw Andy was lying in the ground, Rin touch her palm as she confirmed that Andy was dead.

 

“No way....” Donghae lowered his head Is this have connections from the first incident?

 

“YOU CAN’T ESCAPE FROM ME!” Minwoo yelled as he saw the guy who wear mask was running to the school gate, Donghae decide to catch him same to Minwoo.

 

“Guys be careful might he kept some weapons!” Rin shouted as she warned them and then she look at Andy, feel guilty. Why is this happening? Andy.....

 

She took phone from her skirt’s pocket and decide to call the near police station Why they’re not answering the call?! Curse...

 

Then Rin saw Andy was holding a diary, took it and open the diary then she read something on last page

 

I don’t wanna happen this..I just do this for his sake 

Dear Diary,

Because of my stupid decision she died

Because of him she died

Because of him, he killed her love ones

Because of him, the princess and prince got separated

Because of him I will died today

Somebody took this diary

I wrote everything here the answer

Goodbye world and you...

Yes......you

If you read this, please find him and bring him to jail immediately before the time comes

He also kill you......or maybe the person you treat “Special”

 

Rin hurriedly close the diary, shocked "I will find who did this to you Andy and I promise, I will bring that killer in jail"