Seven

Diarist

Seven

 

Donghae woke up as he check the time, 7:00 am. Then he realize, got slept in dining table at kitchen room after he is reading the diary.

 

He decide to cook an omelet rice for breakfast, took the ingredients in refrigerator and pour a cooking oil in pan as he turn on the gas stove.

 

Rin went in kitchen room, she sat on a dining chair as she rubbed her eyes. Donghae put a plate of omelet rice then he went upstairs.

 

When Donghae went downstairs, wear a casual outfit. Rin asked him if he ate breakfast but he went outside without say something on her.

 

Don’t tell me he will go in school even the police investigation was still in process She thought while chewing then she swallowed the food.

 

While Donghae is at bus stop, his tummy growling...he forgot to eat breakfast because of his excitement after he read the diary last night.

 

11/13/12

Dear Diary,

An unexpected happened, Ji Hyun’s boyfriend died, his body was found in streets. I called her when I heard the news but she didn’t answer my call. As I went at her house, Auntie said she went at Ken’s (Ji Hyun’s boyfriend) house.

If I was Ji Hyun, when I heard that news I stay in room in whole month well I will do that if that happens to Minato.

Aish...Andy don’t think about that! And oh yeah..at 11/15/12 was Ji Hyun’s birthday. I should buy a gift for her

 

11/15/12

Dear Diary,

It’s Ji Hyun birthday, I went her house and I saw her lying on the bed. This is worst birthday for Ji Hyun.

Then I pulled her arm..why? Because I saw some slash marks! She is crazy, yes she became crazy when Ken came to her life.

She said to me that she want to die, see how stupid she is!

Instead I gave advices I just slap her as I threw the paper bag on her face. I hate people would get desperate easily and decide to die early it shows how they stupid they are

And which is Ji Hyun is one of them. I don’t know how that Ken died and I think Ji Hyun knows everything.

When I went at home, I receive a call from Ji Hyun’s mom as she apologize to me what Ji Hyun did craziness.

Then I realize when Ken died, she changed..seriously. She is not Ji Hyun, my bestfriend in 5 years I know

 

11/20/12

Dear Diary,

Ji Hyun didn’t attend classes since the incident happened. Which Minato worries at her than me now and asking me when she will go in school.

I don’t have time to talk Ji Hyun because I’m studying for prelims next week. I need to maintain my place as a first ranker. And of course write in my precious diary

Thanks to this, I can released my feelings now in this diary.... when I die who will gonna read this diary? Maybe I will keep this before I die cuz I don’t wanna a single person who will read this

Minato knows I have a diary

 

11/29/12

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is first day of December, winter month. I don’t like winter season but I’m excited in season of spring! I already prepared many plans for me and Minato in that season.

Did Minato prepare a date at Christmas day? Hope so...but I’m sure he is!

Minato treat me a sundae because I got first rank on our class! How sweet isn’t he?

 

01/15/12

Dear Diary,

It’s been a long time I didn’t write here...

Oh well most I wrote it’s about him and my happiest moments

But this time it will saddest. My guess was correct Minato likes Ji Hyun since he met her.

I know he has crush on her before he courts me. Good thing the season was still winter.

I saw them on street while I’m on the way home. And I don’t know if they saw me walking. They were holding hands each other (I spy them)

Minato told to Ji Hyun that he was just court me and be his girlfriend just close with her. He fooled me! I was so stupid, I got fooled by love and him! But I will not die easily because of them they will see how evil I am

I will pretend that I didn’t know their relationship for a while...

 

“You can’t enter here!” The police yelled as he push Donghae away from school gate, which he was pleased to police, let him go inside but the police regret his request.

 

The police think that Donghae will take pictures on school while the investigation is on process so he didn’t let him go inside. As for Donghae, he was still forcing the police.

 

Then the detective went to the police, Donghae push the police and run to the school gate as he hurried to hide some place at school where a police can’t find him.

 

Donghae went to Science Lab, because it was only room unlocked. He hide under the table as he heard the footstep and voice of a police.

 

“Hey! Do you find that guy?”

 

“What does he look like?”

 

“A guy who wore a plain white t shirt and black shorts with blue sneakers”

 

His tummy continue growling “I’m hungry....I shouldn’t go here in the first place but..” he sighed, frustrated

 

“I think Rin ate it all....” he added.

 

Donghae suddenly felt suspicious Why this room is unlock in first place? He stood as he walk around the lab. Then Donghae saw something on sink, an plastic gloves with blood stain and then Donghae took a plastic glove on a drawer.

 

As he took it and put in a plastic from his short’s pocket. Donghae feels excite more because he think Rin and him will discover the killer right away. And he sure the killer was a student.

 

It’s not his plan to go in school just to get some clues but go in faculty office and get details from the student named Minato, he thinks this guy will be key on the case or higher chance as a killer. Then he kept in on his shorts pocket.