One

Diarist

 

One

7:00 Am: ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL

 

I don’t wanna be with you anymore. Let’s end up this relationship

 

Those words Donghae can’t accept it, he want to hear the reason from Rin .

 

“That was worst ever”

 

Donghae decide to go in Rin’s house, he remembered those days that she always wait him and go together in school.

 

“Why are you here?” Rin asked him as she closed the house gate.

 

“Let’s walk together at school” Donghae said

 

Rin shrugged then she walked and denied him and Donghae follow her, while they walking, Donghae spoke “I will not accept it”. Rin pretend she didn’t heard anything as she continue walking.

 

“Rin..” Donghae called her but as usual Rin didn’t talk him. They’re finally at school gate.

 

“Ya! Lee Donghae” Minwoo greeted him happily as he block Donghae’s way which it makes Donghae angry “I don’t have time talk you for a while because I need talk her!” he said, almost shouted. The students look at him but Donghae doesn’t care, Minwoo patted his shoulders “So...it’s true”

 

Donghae apologized at Minwoo and then they went inside the school, they took off their shoes as they put at shoe locker and wear white shoes. When Donghae went inside the classroom, he saw Rin was talking with her seatmate.

 

Rin.....