Chapter 9: Game on, Hwang!

All We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I mentally cursed when Stephanie walked through those doors. Why now? I expect only Leo hyung to be here for the meeting. What is she doing here? This is one annoying start to my day. 

 

 "Hyung! Fany-ah!" I said excitedly, "Good Morning!"

 

 Though I gotta admit that she looks stunning with what she's wearing. So cool, sophisticated, charismatic, and Dare I say it, Hot!

 

 "Morning, Ed!" Leo hyung gave me a brotherly, and looked around the office, "You have one amazing lookng office here!"

 

 "You think so, hyung? haha..." I said, "Well, I kinda make it look as comfortable cause if I get tired for overnight works, I could crash here. haha!"

 

 "Ah.. No wonder," Leo hyung smiled at me.

 

 The next thing that happened was Stephanie hugging me all of a sudden. Yet she did with her own intention. She stepped on my foot. Leo hyung who was still looking around the room was unaware of the situation.

 

 "Hi, Eddie! Morning!" She said while huggin me, and then whispered, "Still enjoy doing that..."

 

 "Morning too, Fany-ah!" I replied her while poking her waist till she yelped a bit, and whispered back, "You're not getting away with it."

 

 Then we both pulled away right after Leo hyung turned around. Afterwards, Leo hyung and I conversed about business while Stephanie walked around my office. I couldn't help but notice later on that she went over to my coffee counter on the corner of the room. The next thing I know, she was having her way making coffee. She didn't even ask me for my permission! That little!

 

 "Eddie? Did you get what I was saying?" Leo hyung snapped me back.

 

 "Uh... Yeah sure!" I smiled......errrrrr.. what did he say... "But in case I missed everything, can you please repeat it hyung?"

 

 "Hahah.. What were you...." Leo hyung was about to talk when...

 

 "Oppa! I made coffee!" Stephanie interrupted, "Eddie, it's alright to make one, right? Cause I just helped myself, but you one too!"

 

 What is this girl up too now???? I don't have a good feeling about this.

 

 "Ne! It's alright!" I said while eyeing her suspiciously, "And thank you!"

 

 "Wahhh! Thank you sis!" Leo hyung took the cup Stephanie handed to him.

 

 I took the cup from the hands, and then she smirked at me. Ok... She is definitely up to something! But what to do?! I can't throw this away with him front of me. That would be like mocking his sister. Here goes........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 HOLY SHHHHHHHHHH........... It's so SALTY!!!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Eddie, you ok?" Stephanie looked at me like she might have done something wrong, "Is the coffee bad?"

 

 GREAT! NOW SHE'S ACTING LIKE THAT! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

 

 "Ed, you ok?" Leo hyung looked at me. Oh crud! Stephanie you are so annoying!!!

 

 The coffee was still in my mouth. I have no choice but to SWALLOW so it won't give a bad impression to Leo hyung. Aarrrrrghhhhhhh bblleeeehhhh. This is sooo salty!!! Leo hyung is looking at me. Well I couldn't blame him, my face is cringed and my facial expression is just something you can't miss. Stephanie, on the other hand, was smiling triumphantly behind him.

 

 "Yee... Yeah, hyung.." I tried to sound as normal as possible, "And the coffee is great Fany-ah. I'm just a little too excited in drinking it. haha.. Still hot.. hahaha.."

 

 "Ok.. haha.. Take it easy," Leo hyung laughed, "As I was saying, can you come along with me to Busan tomorrow to bid off a land? Our father has his eyes set on it for over a year."

 

 "Sure, hyung! I'll be glad to help!" I said.

 

 "Great! Gumawo!" Leo hyung gave me a handshake, "So when is the meeting?"

 

 "Ummmm..." I looked at my watch, "In ten minutes. I'll take you there hyung."

 

 We both got up from our seat, and went for the door. I let hyung out first before grabbing Stephanie's wrist to turn her around.

 

 "Look, I know what you're trying to do here," I said to her, "And I say, Game on, Hwang!"

 

 After saying my piece, I went out leaving her behind me. And leading Leo hyung to the meeting room, but taking the files first from Celia. When it's all settled inside the meeting room, and everyone's present, we begin the meeting. Discussing here and there about future projects for the company, and hyung also brought up about the land in Busan. The idea gained positive reviews and agreement from the people present, and of course we went to an agreement that we'll be supporting this. 

 

 Though the meeting went well, Stephanie who sits right next to me, can't seem to keep her hands to herself! She kept on poking my waist, and constantly kicking my leg. I swear it looks like she made it her mission to make my life miserable. Everyone was focusing on the presentations up front that they don't notice our personal battle. The presentation room itself is darkened cause we're using LCD. This woman would also point her phone's light directly to my face at times. I endured long enough until I can't help it anymore. I countered her attempts by doing what she did to me. I seriously hate her! Like seriously! She is one annoying woman.

 

 Meeting's over, and I was relieved it finally ended. But it was cut short when I almost fell on my face. As I was standing, the incredibly woman intentionally stretched her feet, and caught my leg. And it's a good thing that I got good reflexes or I would found myself making out with the floor. Leo hyung caught that incident, but this sneaky woman acted like she was very sorry for her 'clumsiness', and pretended to 'help' me to stand. Then again, she let go when Leo hyung went out off the meeting room. And she stepped on my foot again! Arrrrghhhh

 

 "Don't say words you can back up, Park!" She whispered to my ears, and left me fuming.

 

 What the hell is her problem with me?! What did I ever do to her that she treated me this way?! That is it! I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, and I'm gonna get the answers to this. No matter what.

 

 After the 2hours of meeting, we ordered some Starbucks. For your information, I intentionally build my very own Starbucks in my office building, and it definitely made it's worth. Whenever I need Starbucks, I would just call downstairs. My employees are all happy about it so no harm done.

 

 I think I could use this to my advantage. Time to pay Stephanie! Mwahahahaha....

 

 We waited for around 10 minutes until what we ordered came. And to my advantage, Stephanie is at the toilet at the moment. Yes! She ordered a Latte, and this could definitely be my pay back. Leo hyung is facing the window overlooking the city of Seoul while taking a phone call. I needed to act fast so I ran a bit to the coffee counter to grab the salt.

 

 Ok... Before you get your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter