Chapter 7: Seriously?!

All We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Here we are at the grocery store buying the ingredients to bake some cookies. Eventhough this is not a routine, if we feel like baking it, we are baking it. And today, we'll be baking at my apartment. Last time baked muffins at the sisters' apartment. Ok, just to make it clear, this does not make me girly aight? This is just one of the times where we three just enjoyed our time together. Honestly, I prefer this than taking them shopping. Shopping vs Baking? Baking wins in definitely, and I'm actually good at it. We should've finished by now though, but the sisters seems eager in adding another delicious dessert. 

 

 "Oppa! Let's make a black forest cake?! Or maybe brownies!" Krystal said.

 

 "Or both!" Jessica added in.

 

 "Eh.. Yah! Why so many all of a sudden?!" I asked them.

 

 "Well, because you're good at making those!" Jessica said.

 

 "Your brownies and black forest cakes are one of the best we've both ever tasted!" Krystal exclaimed happily, "Puhhhhweeeeeaaaasssseee oppa!"

 

 "Puhhhhweeeeeaaaasssseeeee oppaa?" Jessica joined her sister in making those annoying yet irresistable puppy eyes.

 

 "Fine! But this time you two have to really help me! Cause last time, I was the one doing all the work," I said to them.

 

 "Yay!!!!" The sisters exclaimed loudly together. It, again, attracted attention from the other customers.

 

 "Yah! Keep it down!" I hissed at them. They giggled, and went away to buy the additional ingredients for the additional desserts. I followed them behind with the trolley.

 

 "Eddie, which one?" Jessica showed me which ingredient to make for the black forest. 

 

 "Hmm.. I think this one.." I pointed the one I prefer. Jessica puts it in the trolley, and went to my side in pulling the trolley to find Krystal.

 

 "Oppa! Should we take these two bags of cherries? Or just one? For the decoration on the cake?" Krystal ask me as we reached her.

 

 "Well, that depends, do you girls want to have a lot of it then?" I asked them both.

 

 "Yes!" Krystal and Jessica said together.

 

 "Two bags it is then," I said finally.

 

 "Yaymmmmpphh!" They are about to exclaim again when I covered their mouth.

 

 "Yah! What did I say about being loud? Owwww!" I yelped. They bit me! Causing me to let go.

 

 "Shhh!" Jessica put her finger to her lips, "What did I say about being loud?"

 

 "Don't eat on your words, oppa. That's not good," Krystal giggled.

 

 "Come here you!" I chased them.

 

 "Hahaha..." The girls ran from me, but I was a little too fast. I caught them both in no time. We grabbed another attention from the customers around. We don't care!

 

 "Hahahahaha... Eddie! Hahahahaha... Not there!!!" Jessica laughed as I tickled her on her weakest side.

 

 "Oppaaa! hahahahaha... Oppa jebal! hahahahahahahha..." Krystal laughed too as I did the same to her.

 

 "We're sorry! hahahahaaha!" I released them afterwards.

 

 "Ha! No one bites me and gets away with it, ladies!" I said to them as they're catching their breath.

 

 After regaining our composure, we resumed our ingredients hunting. It took another 15minutes until we finally found what we need. As we paid at the cashier, the customers around looked at us with smiles on their faces for some reason, and some of 'em are even shaking their heads. The sisters on the other hand are oblivious of their surrounding as they chat with each other while leaving me getting stared on. How nice....

 

 The sisters wanted to go back to their apartment first to change clothes or probably bring some clothes for later. It would get messy. What I thought to be probably a 10-15 minutes of wait turned into 30 minutes. Girls.... No offense...

 

 "Yah! What.........." I paused after witnessing the sisters coming with big bags. Oh nooo! Anything but this..

 

 "Sorry... We kinda took a lot of time.." Jessica sheepishly smiled at me.

 

 "We were putting what we need in these bags!" Krystal said as she showed me her bag.

 

 "Oh no... You girls are not throwing..." I said.

 

 "Slumber party!!!!" The sisters exclaimed.

 

 Here's what to expect in these slumber parties. They won't do it with their girlfriends, but they do it with me. And no, I don't do the nail polish thing or braid each other's hair type of thing. I'm a guy there's no way I'm doing that except them. The annoying part is they never let me go to bed first, no matter how I tired I am. They would then put on those drama and romance movies on, and forced me to watch it with them. Then if I was caught sleeping while they're watching, they would torture me. Pinch me, tickle me, or even worst, they locked me out of my own room! My OWN ROOM! Can you believe it! That's why none of these slumber parties ever turned out well for me.

 

 As soon as I finished putting the sisters' things in the trunk of my car, we sped off to my apartment. We arrived in no time because their apartment is only 10minutes away from mine. The girls went to the usual guest room right next to my room. When these Slumber Parties happen, they will always sleep in that room. As a matter of fact, that guest room might as well be called their room. A lot of their belongings are left in there. Heck! They even take the key to that room so they're the only ones that can enter the room. It's a relieve that I have around 2 guest rooms so if a guest comes by, they wouldn't have to stay in the sisters' room. 

 

 I changed to a more comfortable attire before going to the kitchen. The sisters are already unloading the shopping bags. Krystal took out the cherries, and opened it. She starts to snack on it, and Jessica joins in.

 

 "Yah! No no!" I snatch it from them, "This is for the cake, you two!"

 

 "C'mon oppa! Just a bit more?" Krystal said as she tried to reach for it from my hand. She can't cause I put it up away from her reach. I'm taller remember.

 

 "No.. The last time... hahhahahahaha!" I was interrupted when the sisters started to tickle me.

 

 "Give it?" Jessica asked.

 

 "No.. hahahahaha... Yah!!! hahahah!" I refused to give in.

 

 "You ask for it opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter