Chapter 6: Let The Show Begin!

All We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 After regaining my composure from the pain Stephanie inflicted on me, I rushed towards her to enter the restaurant. An idea popped into my head as we enter the restaurant. I started to laugh like I've just heard the funniest joke ever told. Stephanie was like glaring at me secretly as made our way to Leo hyung and The sisters' table. Even after we've seated, I still kept my act. It also earned incredulous looks from the other three on the table. Here we go..

 

 "Hahaha.. Wow! That WAS FUNNY, Fany-ah!" I faked my laugh, "That was a good one!"

 

 Leo hyung and the sisters are definitely shocked because that was the first time I called her by her nick name. Stephanie on the other hand is surprised at my action.

 

 Leo hyung looked at me with an interested look on his face. Yes! "What's so funny?"

 

 "Haha.. Fany-ah! You should tell them!" I said while still faking a bit of my laugh.

 

 She's surprised and flustered. Let's see how you walk out of this one. Last I checked, Stephanie is not very good with humor. Zero. This should be good.

 

 "Yeah, Fany! Tell us!" Jessica urged on. Thank you Jess!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 *Tiffany*

 

 

 What is wrong with this guy. One moment he was in pain, but now he's laughing for no apparent reason. He's still laughing even until we're seated. Seriously? What is up with him?!

 

 "Hahaha.. Wow! That WAS FUNNY, Fany-ah!" The weirdo laughed loudly, "That was a good one!"

 

 Funny? What's funny? And did the dork just called me by my nickname? Oh this idiot is gonna get it later!

 

 "What's so funny?" Leo oppa asks him as he eyes the both of us.

 

 "Haha.. Fany-ah! You should tell them!" The dork said as he continues his abnormal laughing.

 

 There the dork goes again! Fany?! I didn't remember giving him permission to call me by my nick! He is so dead!

 

 "Yeah, Fany! Tell us!" Jessica then joined in. Jessica! Not you too! 

 

 Then I noticed the dork smirking while the resy got their attention on me. Ah! So that's how you wanna play it? Fine! I'll play along...

 

 "Ah ne! hahahaha..." I played my roll, "Jessie you do remember Eddie's initiation right? For him join our college's famous Club?!"

 

 The I saw his smirk turning into a hahahahaha... Oh my goodness his EXPRESSION! HAHAHAHA... SO FUNNY! 

 

 "Ahh ne!" Jessica exclaimed, "Hahahahahahahaha!!! Hahaha!"

 

 His frown deepened as Jessica laughed. I am so winning this round EGGHEAD! In your face!

 

 "What is he required to do?" Leo oppa asked interested.

 

 "Now, I'm getting curious eonnie!" Krystal added in. 

 

 "He has to wear a super tight polka dotted unitard, a blonde wig, and super big eyeglasses!" I described to them, "I still have the picture!"

 

 The dork's expression turned even funnier in shock. hahaha... No one plays Stephanie Hwang and gets away with it.

 

 I opened my phone to my COLLEGE DAYS gallery. And showed the picture to Leo oppa and Krystal. Jessica joined in too.

 

 "Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!" The Three exploded seconds later. I can't help but joined in as well.

 

 "Eddie oppa! You look hideous!! hahaha.." Krystal laughed while holding her stomach.

 

 "Ed! Wow! I have my own initiation back then, but not like this! hahaha.." Leo oppa joined in.

 

 "Hahaa. Eddie! It's still hilarious until now!" Jessica said.

 

 Edward the dork laughed weakly as he tried to join. hahaha... No one messes with me and expects to get away so easily. I totally have this one up for grabs. Muhahaha!

 

 IN YOUR FACE! EDWARD PARK! THAT WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME! HAHAHA...

 

 Omo! He looks so red and embarassed. I think I have gone too far............. NOT! HAHAHAHAHA!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 *Eddie*

 

 

 Alright Stephanie Hwang! I admit, you win this round. But you're going to be here for the next three weeks! Expect my return for this. Enjoy your moment while it lasts! Muahahahaha!

 

 While we're waiting for our food to come, we all conversed with each other. Me and hyung mostly discussed about business of course since I sat just between him and Jessica. We're sitting in a round table with the sitting arranged as follows: Stephanie sits between Leo hyung and Krystal while Jessica sits between me and Krystal. I occasionally would turn to converse with Jessica, and played around. Jessica would playfully stepped on my foot, and I would the same. She would nudge me by my waist, and I would the same. I poked her waist a little too hard that she yelped a bit from the contact. Krystal and I laughed as we see Jessica's reddened face. The food doesn't even stop our 'bickering' with each other. 

 

 While I talked to Leo hyung, Jessica would sneakily take a piece from my plate, and eats it. Then she would take another for Krystal as well. And when she talks with Stephanie, I'll do it to her food. If Jessica or Krystal finds a good taste in their food, the would put it on my plate to try or just shoved it into my mouth. And the vise versa goes from me to them. We're just acting like really close siblings with each other. 

 

 "Eddie, you got sauce on your nose," Jessica pointed at my nose.

 

 "Really?" I asked as I took my spoon as a temporary mirror to see, but I found none, "There's none on my..."

 

 "There is now! haha!" Jessica interrupted me as she really put a sauce on my nose.

 

 "Yah! Don't start with me Jung Sooyeon!" I playfully threatened.

 

 "Haha.. Here! Lemme wipe it oppa," Krystal went from her seat to mine.

 

 "Aww.. Thank you Soojung-ah!" I smiled as she took a wipe, "See? Jess? You should be more like your lil sis here!"

 

 "All done!" Krystal said as she went back to her seat, but everyone by table are still looking at me while snickering. Even Krystal is smirking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter