Chapter 3: Oh snap!

All We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Right now I'm in my office, and doing my job as a CEO. I'm currently on the way to the a meeting with the board members of Park Inc. 

 

 "Sir, Mr. Park?" A voice behind me called. My secretary, Celia called.

 

 "Yes, Ms. Celia?" I turned around to give her a smile.

 

 "Here sir, the documents you wanted to sign," Celia handed me a few a folder.

 

 "Oh that," I said, I took it from her,  and signed my signature, "Oh and Celia, the files I gave you three days ago. I want them on my desk when I'm finished with my meeting."

 

 "Yes, sir. I'll have it right away," Celia smiled, and gave me a nod.

 

 "Alright, thank you!" I said with a smile. She turned around to go back to her desk. 

 

 Afterwards, I made my way to the meeting room. I'll be meeting with some of the partners for this company. Discussing expenses, incomes, and details of how's the company doing so far. I would also be watching a few people presenting their ideas for the company. And bla bla bla.. Trust me, it'll be boring. I would be sleeping right noe if I wasn't the CEO. So yeah...

 

 

 

Around 2 hours later....

 

 

 

 I'm back in my office, and it's lunch time. I'm here kinda waiting for the usual. By usual I mean as in the Jung sisters usual. They'd usually burst through those door with lunch for the three of us to share. But 15 minutes have passed, and nothing's happening. I wouldn't be surprised though. Ever since they met my new neighbors, who happens to be Jessica's old friend, they've been going out a lot with Krystal tagging along. Sooner than later, the younger Jung becomes closer with the girls. It's been going on for almost two weeks now. They both cancelled our usual Monday Movie Night, twice. They cancelled our usual barbecue night on Wednesday. They even didn't ask me to join them shopping. They never did that! Like ever! Until these two showed up! I even offered them to join myself in... Imagine that?! I wanted to join! They refused me so... there.. To be honest I felt neglected and jealous, but they're girls, who am I kidding? I can't  compete against those two because, well, they're girls. Jessica and Krystal are girls as well so they must've clicked with each other. Heck! Why am I feeling like this?! I should be happy for them! They don't have to be stuck with me, and finally have a girls' day out. So, I'm gonna another lunch alone.

 

 "Celia?" I went out from my office to Celia's desk.

 

 "Yes, sir?" Celia answered.

 

 "Have you had any lunch yet?" I asked her because she is on hard working secretary. Sometimes I had to remind her to eat.

 

 "Yes, sir," Celia answered, "I had them a while ago."

 

 "That's good!" I beamed, "I'll be out for lunch. If anyone asks where, just tell them I'm out okay?"

 

 "Yes sir," Celia answered, "You're not having lunch with the sisters?"

 

 "Haha.. No, not today," I replied before heading for the elevator.

 

 Almost two weeks, and they like abandoned me. Well.... Again... I can't compete with the other two because to be honest I admired them too. They are both very fun and easy going girls. Back in college I enjoyed being in their company. After spending 3 agonizing years trying to get over my first love, I met them both. I fell for one of them, but I chose not go for any relationships yet. I wasn't ready for one because to be honest, my heart is still healing. While the other one fell for me, and confessed to me. I went with my honesty that my feelings for her are no more than just friends, and I wasn't ready for any relationship. Those were the agonizing years of college. To make it worst though, they both know each other pretty well. It was one heck of a weird ride through my senior year of college. But what can I do? They're also friends with Jessica so no matter what I do, I'll run into them when Jessica is with me. I avoided that as we go through our graduation, and eventually our current job. Never in my mind have I imagined them moving in right next to me. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 Around 2 weeks ago

 

 

 "Eddie?!" The girls both exclaimed.

 

 "Hi girls!" I gave them a smile while deep down, I'm feeling a bit surprised in meeting them.

 

 The next thing though, surprised me. The older one hugged me, and I returned the hug awkwardly. The younger one hugged me as the older one pulled away. One part of me is happy to have seen them after a long time, but another part is feeling a bit burdened. Let's just say my history isn't really pleasant with them, mostly on my part. 

 

 "Oppa, it's been a while," The younger one said.

 

 "Ne, Yoona it's been a while," I smiled, and for some reason the awkwardness ain't that tense as I thought, "How are you both doing?"

 

 "We're doing good," The older one said, "We're going to be neighbors!"

 

 "Haha.. Ne.. So what do you want me to help you with?" I asked them as I eyed the boxes behind them.

 

 "Just help us with the heavier boxes, oppa," Yoona answered me, "Are we interrupting something though? You seem busy with those bags, shopping bags?"

 

 "Ah those? haha.. Belongs to friends of mine," I just said with a smile.

 

 "Oh ok.." Sooyoung said.

 

 The next 10 minutes, I spent was helping these two girls lifting up heavier boxes. Through those 5 minutes, I found out that they've been modeling, and they'll be modeling here in Korea.

 

 "Wait, Eddie," The older one, Sooyoung, said, "Those friends. Is Jessica here too? It's been a while since I've seen her!"

 

 "Oh.. Ye...." I was about to answer when.

 

 "Sooyoungggg!!!!!!! Yoonnnaaa!!!!" A loud excited piercing scream came from the door.

 

 "Eonnie/Jessica!" The two ladies exclaimed as they see Jessica rushing to the them.

 

 I was recovering from the loud screaming to see them hugging each other, and jumping around in excitement. Krystal approached me as she sees the three girls lost in their own world.

 

 "Oppa, do you know them?" Krystal whispered to me.

 

 "Well, yeah. They're quite close to your sister in college," I whispered back.

 

 "Soojung-ah! Come here!" Jessica apparently have finished the little reunion, "I want to introduce you to these two."

 

 With that, Krystal went to her sister. They began to talk, and forgetting I was actually there. They were laughing and talking around, lost in the conversation. Soojung seems to become pretty close to them too, in no time. I'm not surprised though, Sooyoung and Yoona are very out going and easy to talk to. Krystal who was just introduced to them a while ago is now talking like they're old friends. They've been going at it for about 15minutes, totally ignoring my presence. Why do I even bother?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter